Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Apprentice [Daddy Dom/Master - White Male/Black Female]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovaks

Planetoid
I am constantly updating my F-List. If you have any questions about a certain kink/fetish then don't hesitate to ask.

I'm a male writer looking exclusively for female writers. I'm only interested in writing partners whom are willing to read and write at least a couple of detailed paragraphs per post. One-liners or short, lacking posts don't do it for me.

If you are interested in the idea below then please send me a PM. The idea can be tweaked/changed and I would like to discuss the details with a partner before jumping into the story.​

The Pairing
Pairing is an older white male and a younger black female. I was thinking he would be in his late 30s/early 40s. She would be somewhere between 16 and 21. Body types, details and overall appearances can be discussed. He can be in good shape for his age or maybe a bit chubby. I would like him to be taller than her and would like her to be somewhat small and petite. Tattoos/piercings/dyed hair on a young girl are always sexy as well but in the end she would be your character and your style.

The Plot
So the idea is that basically this young woman (your character) becomes the apprentice of an older man (my character). Exactly what kind of apprentice can be discussed but basically a romantic relationship will spark between them...one that is very passionate - they are not afraid to get rough and sweaty. My character would lead more toward the dominate side, maybe even as a "Daddy Dom" or "Master Type" but I also like switch elements where the woman knows what she wants and isn't afraid to take the lead from time to time. Actual kinks/fetishes we include can be discussed.

Here are some ideas:

1. My character is a Batman/Ironman type - a very rich and successful business man that uses his wealth to become a vigilante/super hero. She can be the "Robin" type where he saves her and takes her in under his wing or maybe more the "Spider-Man" type where she is a young individual trying to play super hero herself and my guy steps in to help/train/sponsor her.

2. My character is a professional thief that is ready for retirement after many successful heists and scores. He wants to pass on his legacy. He creates a trap at his own house which is full of valuable objects. He is subtle about leaking out information to make it appealing to other thieves. It's a test to see who can make it past his security system and make it to the "prize" without being detected. While many have failed, your character would show her potential by being the first to bypass his security system. There he is waiting for her, surprising her by not only revealing it was a test but by also offering her the opportunity of a life time.

3. My character is a seasoned detective and he is working with your character whom is fresh out of the academy. He takes her on as a partner to show her the ropes. Due to her past/family/connections she is sent in undercover to gather intel/info so the law can finally bring down the biggest gang in the city that is practically running things from the shadows. My character is her handle, he is there to always back her up. Maybe he even goes in undercover with her when she provides the right opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom