Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Host of Ideas! (M lf F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DareToDream

Pulsar
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I posted a thread in here so I thought tonight was the perfect time to fix that. Below are some ideas that I had bouncing around in my head; all of these should be thought of as just idea-generators. I'm open to exploring variations of them and working out a plot or direction with potential partners. A couple of things to know about me:

1) I've been a member of Blue Moon for a while but haven't written on the site in some time.

2) I have a very busy job outside of the site so my post times can be erratic.

3) I consider myself a decent writer but encourage you to read some of my past posts and make up your own mind in that regard

4) I have very few "offs"

Now, on to the ideas:

Romantic/Erotic

• Living with Parents: A couple – married or otherwise – is forced to live with one of their parents for unexpected reasons, which is not a good thing since their relationship was strained and starting to fail prior to that. One would think that would put a damper on their intimate life but they both find themselves constantly aroused, which leads to finding moments to explore that intimacy while sneaking around and trying not to get caught, etc. The increased intimacy helps bring them closer to together over time.

• Trying not to get Caught: At an all-girls school with both male and female teachers, a male teacher takes an interest in a student, who reciprocates, but there’s a problem – his wife works at the school too so they have to be careful and find moments without her knowing. Perhaps she catches them and gets involved also.

• Torturing the Butler: A woman is dating a rich man, one who is both demented on some level and also an exhibitionist. He has a butler who lives in his house and works insane hours, never really getting out. The rich man makes him watch their intimacy, a fact that turns the girlfriend on at first, but the more she sees the butler getting aroused and unable to do anything about it, the more she wants to help him out to and eventually she does.

• Window Dressing: He sees her in the living room bay window almost every morning on his walk to work, sitting on the pad that covers the window ledge. She is always dressed in lingerie of some sort, occasionally revealing a flash of skin. He tries not to notice since he’s married but he just can’t help it – she’s sexy and beautiful and her teases fire his blood like no woman ever has. One day she taps on her window and beckons him in, causing him to stop and consider it – if he does as she asks, what will happen between them?

Incest

• Teaching Little Sis: She is a virgin, almost de-flowered by her boyfriend but her brother breaks it up and decides he wants to be the one to teach her the erotic arts. I see him teaching her all sorts of things, gradually making her meet his every need, perhaps even eventually sharing her.

• Keeping it in the Family: Her family has always been different – very flirty with each other, touching, etc, but nothing has ever come of it. On her 18th birthday, the daughter receives a present – sexy lingerie – and a note that encourages her to wear it and that there will be more presents if she does. In a few days, another present appears on her bed and it’s a mini vibrator, which she uses, resulting in another present – a butt plug. Then a dildo, etc. She has to post pictures to a special website so they know she’s done it. She suspects its someone she knows, perhaps a friend or even her brother or stepfather, but she doesn’t know that it’s actually two of them.

• Uncle Knows Best: She’s the daughter of a well-off family, spoiled and untouched. He’s the older uncle who has fallen on hard times and been hired to work on their estate, doing odd jobs, gardening, etc. She sees him with his shirt off a lot, admiring his muscles, and he sees her wearing outfits that make his heart pound. He seduces her and slowly teaches her what it means to be passionate, often finding times when they could easily get caught.

Fantasy

• Ignoring the Law: It was a royal decree, never to be violated – no woman should ever don the armor and serve as a royal knight. It was her dream though and she’d trained for it on her farm, using her father’s sword and taught by his hand. So when the war broke out, and the king called on all young men to come forward, she cut her hair and took up her sword and armor, knowing that if she was caught, it would be here head. She never expected to find herself attracted to a fellow knight but when she did, what would she do about it?

Non-Consent

• Enjoying our Assistant: A 20-something shy woman is serving as an assistant for two 30 something men. They try to flirt with her but she ignores it, partly because she’s inexperienced and doesn’t recognize it for what it is and partly because she’s at work. Over time, they get tired of it and decide to do something when they are all attending a conference away from work.

That's it for now. If anything catches your eye, please PM me. Thank you.

Dare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom