Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Discontinued) Viktoff's Hello Kitty Notebook [Journal]

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
So, you wanna know about my Hello Kitty Notebook, Don' cha... Punk?
Alright, I'll tell you all about it.

I'll be writing all sorts of things in here. My handy dandy notebook. Thoughts, opinions, random junk. There won't be a conclusive rhyme or reason to these posts. But, I can at least write little titles with explanations so that you can skip a beefy chunk of something you don't care for. I know what it is like to look at a massive cheeseburger and think "I gotta eat all of this... Is there a designated start point? What if I don't like this or that?"-You skip it. Silly gooses. Now, onto my first bit.

A Pm to (Name censored for privacy and such), never sent.
[Rambling, Shenanigans, Community, Censorship, Crazed Rambling(birds)]​
You know, one of the first people I ever talked too on BMR was (Name censored for privacy and such) . (Name censored for privacy and such) , always seemed to be a stand up broski and I have never actually PM'd (Name censored for privacy and such). Yesterday, I thought to myself, Viktoff... Buddy... Maybe he wants to talk to you but he doesn't think you'll accept him. Let's put that rumor to bed. I want (Name censored for privacy and such) to be my best friend. All of his strengths and shortcomings could inspire me to be somebody in the BMR community. Challange me to build a nest here and warm up some eggs like I did in my rp forum environments from years gone by. In fact, (Name censored for privacy and such), if you figure out who you are, I would love for you to post here. If you're worried I don't mean you, PM me. Lol. What an interesting way to start a conversation. I always wanted to ask if my insistent presence in your section of BMR ever bothered you. In the most sincere way as possible, I really wanted to help you out. The door to BMR is accessible to the world at large, who they meet at that door is as important as what they see behind them. Our first meeting with someone can set lasting and poweful notions in the mind of any human. So, like what happened for me, I wanted to lend a wing. It was my goal to become birds of a feather with all newcomers of BMR... Hopefully I'm not stepping on (Name censored for privacy and such)'s toes to do this. Because you're most certainly a cool guy. I respect you. Thank you.

RE: Viktoff's Hello Kitty Notebook [Journal]

My super secret hidden stash.
[Stats, Greed, Mental Agility, Friendliness, Vanity]​

Since joining BMR, I had been involved with a secret plot to collect as many of this one thing as possible. That all the cool cats out there had many of them and as a massive forum lover, I saw it like a cool kids club badge. Hoisted from their lavish bulges and bouncing above their luscious, ample breasts... What a shiny cool kid's club badge. I wanted it, I needed it. I have to be one of you, in my mind, It was important. Even if it really was just a stat, like hit points and stamina, I just wanted to walk through BMR alley with a big shiny badge of my own. A hoarded stash of this one thing, obtained through frequent and well thought out singular actions that somehow benefit us all or at least make me feel like a good guy. Some might call it vanity. Some might call it greed. But, I know it's something I admire in the accounts of you legends out there~ One day, I might make it to where you are. From nothing to something. I really think that is quite... Something. It's weird that something as vein as post count makes me feel so strongly.
On a side note, while I discourage chatter on my request thread(free bumps welcome), conversation in this journal is warmly invited~ And appreciated!!

The First Time
[Post Count, Excitement, New Sensations, Happiness, Self-References, Attention Whoring]

Today I had finally surpassed fifty posts! And to think, I joined so recently ago... I am very happy about being a mini meteoroid. Others might not notice it all that much, even if they'd care at all. But, collecting post count just seems to make me happy. I can't wait to rank up again!! Other first things that happened today: I have a character referenced in a rather reputable Group RP full of heroes who are great at RP and even better at making me feel so included and important. They're irreplaceable in my book(not actually a book)! My first 1 on 1 roleplay thread is open, it also happens to be my first serious m/m roleplay with intended sexual inclusions. You can go check that out if you'd like too!! Thanks for stealing my cute little pink hello kitty notebook and reading this far. I can't wait to fill this thing with girly junk to throw you all off~ Just kidding. Honest entries only, I swear!

I feel like if I don't write something one of the times I visit here, I'll start qualifying as a stalker. Which I'm not. I just find amusements in your thought..."blurbs".

And also...I see who you are complimenting there. And I gotta say its sweet you think of us (the group) like that, and you really are included and part of the group, and all that other sappy stuff people say when they are happy. Unless I'm totally wrong here, and then there will be a minor jealous flare on my side that you found a group RP better than us. I'll accept it, but I'll personally be trying to poison the other's groups tea, just to take them down a notch. Only kidding of course. :p

BurningWillows said:
I feel like if I don't write something one of the times I visit here, I'll start qualifying as a stalker. Which I'm not. I just find amusements in your thought..."blurbs".

And also...I see who you are complimenting there. And I gotta say its sweet you think of us (the group) like that, and you really are included and part of the group, and all that other sappy stuff people say when they are happy. Unless I'm totally wrong here, and then there will be a minor jealous flare on my side that you found a group RP better than us. I'll accept it, but I'll personally be trying to poison the other's groups tea, just to take them down a notch. Only kidding of course. :p
Call the professor, In the post above, we have all the ingredients we need minus Chemical X to recreate the power puff girls!

(Of course I am referring to our group rp xD it's in my sig! ~ )

I'm now the powerpuff girl's all in one? That's a feat in itself. Go me.

And good...I had to check. I don't want to be out beat, I want this rp to be the best damn thing!

BurningWillows said:
I'm now the powerpuff girl's all in one? That's a feat in itself. Go me.

And good...I had to check. I don't want to be out beat, I want this rp to be the best damn thing!

Please tell me you remember the ingredients to make the PPG. XD

This roleplay will be the best damn thing~ It takes rp priorities over most any thing else on BMR in my mind.

"Sugar, Spice and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl..."

Yep I remember.

And I agree, its definitely becoming a top priority of mine, with how active it is. I won't bug yeah in here any longer though...back to your "blurbs" so I can continue silently watching and laughing. :D

I agree with Willow, hope that’s okay Burning Willows, that you are a part of the group. In fact, I think you’re an excellent writer. You’re going to do just fine here at BMR. The group rp would not be the same without you.

(I like Willow as a nickname...its pretty) and yes, I agree you are definitely part of the group, and you are indeed just as good a writer as the rest of us. The group RP functions with all of us, without you, or even you Andy, we wouldn't have a child's forum or as much work on the RP as we do. Everyone helps.

Gears making this wonderful machine work. That's what we are. If one isn't there, it's not the same. I actually don't think my writing is all that good.

AndNich123 said:
Gears making this wonderful machine work. That's what we are. If one isn't there, it's not the same. I actually don't think my writing is all that good.
I actually have a hard time relating to, and trusting people who don't self-denigrate like I do. It's a sign that you want to do and be better. I like to think the people who can be that tough, strong leader type to lead by example are actually just really good at self-filtering. So much better than I that they know when to not include their self doubts as to not sound self-defeating. Without this willingness to see room to grow, if I knew somebody honestly thought they were "Good Enough" at a hobby they harbor any passion for, I know I like them less. It is a subtle line. But, the only way to grow is to feel the need to cross that line. If I can say this without sounding pretentious or self-absorbed. I know Alex(Some say Willow : D) was looking forward to another blurb. I didn't mean to make it much less fun and wacky. Next one, I swear on my kneecaps, will be a return to form for the Hello Kitty Notebook!

I understand what you are trying to get at, but I see it in a different light. Here on BMR we all have room to grow as writers, and for some as people. We are all doing it, all of us learning new ways, new tricks, and new vocabulary to utilize in our future posts. So as I see it, none of us are perfect. Even some of the best-selling book writers out there I don't find perfect. Twilight series, for instance (in my opinion). The fact is though you can't let your doubts trouble your writing, or prevent you from trying. Sure you can't fail if you don't try, but you won't succeed either. And on that point, honestly most of us don't notice if one writer is "better" or "worse". Most of us are just wrapped up in the plot, happy to have a post to read and reply to.

Now for you specifically, your writing is fine. I see no problems in it, you think out your dialogue and descriptions well, and you just gloss over large portions. As with you Andy, you're writing has no errors, you're rather descriptive which is nice, and you're characters are unique and well thought out. And if it helps either of you understand how we are all in the same boat, when I started this RP and looked into most of you, I got excited not just to start the rp, but to learn from everyone, since there is a lot of great writing now around me. I can't say I'm a fantastic writer but do I believe in my writing, hell yes I do. I've been doing it for thirteen years, I better enjoy it. But I can still learn. And I surround myself with people who wish to learn with me, not those who consider themselves too perfect or those who reject learning new styles. And that isn't just me. I've written and know Bloodmoon and rskde well now, and they both feel the same. For that fact Viktoff, rskde was worried he wasn't up to snuff for everyone including you. And Bloodmoon left RPing for a few months, so she worried her writing wouldn't stand up to everyone else's. But it does. Everyone writes beautifully, and I need everyone around me on this site to gain just a notch of confidence in themselves, because they deserve to be confident in their work. Because it is their work, and no one can tell you how to judge yourself.

And with that long, honest, heartfelt talk out of the way we now return to our regular broadcasting. :)

Back
Top Bottom