Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving something a little different. (Big sister for little brother)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuirkyVixen

Planetoid
I'm finally free from school, and it feels wonderful! It's a huge relief to finally get back to writing in real time again. That all said, I'm looking for a few partners to play with either over Gmail (With the chat feature; failing that, email works - or PM!) or Yahoo maybe. I'm into a wide variety of things. You can check out my F-list here!

To start things off, I'll share half an idea. It's not very elaborate, and I'm happy to admit that it's much more smut than story compared to my typical endeavors, but sometimes that can be fun with the right partner. I'd love to pair an attractive twenty-something (or maybe a teenager) with a younger teenage guy.

I'm open to a variety of tacts with this. Whatever the case, I imagine my character is a young woman with a very admirable background. She has done well in school and managed to avoid the things that often drag young people down as they make the transition out of high school. Despite all her preparation, a long-term relationship which she placed a lot of faith in has fallen apart. Newly single and somewhat vulnerable, she finds herself questioning a lot of the things she's missed out on. She wants to enjoy herself and avoid the games, drama, and stress that come with relationships.

And that's where your handsome young man comes in. (16+ of course!) I'm looking for someone who preferably already exists in her life. He could be her brother, or he could be a neighbor, a friend's brother, or someone else entirely. What really matters is that they know one another. More importantly, she should know that he has a thing for her. I think this could be a wonderful catalyst into some therapeutic sex. Maybe even multiple scenes.

Update: I'd still love to find a steady partner for this idea! The perfect male character for this role is probably a nice mixture between inexperienced and assertive; someone open and brave enough to convey his attraction without being so suave and cocky that he can't appreciate the encounter in as new and exciting a way as I think she will. Give me a shout via PM if you're interested. I'm much more likely to want to write this with you if you give me your own ideas; particularly as they pertain to your character!

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom