Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking literate (and patient) roleplayers (M&F) for long-term plot-driven RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Averavic

Super-Earth
Hey there! I'm Averavic, and I'm searching for some patient roleplayers who are up for some plot-driven roleplays (with a fair share of smut sprinkled in). I say patient, because I won't be checking this site every day. There will be gaps of 2 or 3 days where you don't hear from me, but I shall return! For that same reason I'm only looking for thread-based roleplays, because PMs get misplaced too easily. If you're still with me, then continue on my friend!

What I'm looking for

What I'll play/ what I expect: Well to start, I'm quite open. I'm willing to play as a male or a female in mxf, mxm, or fxf pairings.
I don't care much for the dom/ sub thing, but if you had to categorize me, I'd be a sub I guess.
Please avoid the one-liners. I would like something to work with <3 (I post 1 - 2 paragraphs typically).

Types of roleplays: I'm looking to start some original roleplays for now. I would like to come up with something together! <3 I might be up for some fandoms later... Who knows.
I'm a big fan of grand-scale fantasy-type adventures (modern or whatever really - magic is fun! :D), and crime-type thrillers. But those are just some of my favs. I am up for a lot of different genres, so feel free to suggest something!

Please post here if you are interested, or send me a PM.

That's all for now!

Cheers,
Averavic

RE: Seeking literate (and patient) roleplayers (M/F) for long-term plot-driven RP

<3 bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom