Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Ol Prompt/Craving RP thread! MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpfiend_123

Planetoid
Hello!

I'm a veteran RPer of 10+ years, but I'm new to this site. Below are some pairings and prompts to give you an idea of what I'm into, and how I can write.

I respond at least once a day and I really enjoy details in both physical descriptions, our character's state of mind and sensations. My responses are always at least 2 paragraphs and I've been known to write upwards of 5-10 paragraphs if my partner ilicits such a response from me. I enjoy about 40/60 plot vs smut. But honestly, if the two are written well, then they'll be almost indistinguishable.

I will play as a human male or anthro male and will only play opposite human females or anthro females. There are a few exceptions to this rule (see prompts below)

I mostly play on PMs but I can get on AIM if needed.

First off, my hard NO's are:

Rape (dub con is OK as long as she ends up enjoying it)
Vore
Gore
Scat
Watersports
Infants
Straight bestiality

Other things I do not enjoy or abide by:

One liners
Chat speak
Making my character do or say or think something

My kinks and pairings are as follows. Of course not all have to be included in a single plot, in fact, there are many partners that don't enjoy some of my kinks, and do enjoy others; so we just leave the ones we don't like out of it. No sweat at all!

I enjoy:
Age gaps, either older or younger women
Cheating/Adultery
Forbidden romance
Lot's of buildup and sexual tension
Descriptions of clothing, underwear, bodies
Semi-realistic bodies
Step-family members
Incest
Anthro
(some)Futa
Light BDSM
Hair pulling
Choking
Gagging
Oral (giving and receiving)
Rimming (giving and receiving)
Handjobs
Footjobs
Tittyfucking
Fingering
Lots of cum and orgasms

Pairings (I'm on the left, you're on the right)
Modern Day Settings:

Man at Mall/Random Teen
Travelling Business Man/Prom Attendee
Online RPer/Younger RPer convinced to meet in person
Coach/Athlete
Teacher/Studnet
Father/Daughter
Step-Father/Step-Daughter
Father/Daughter's Best Friend
Father/Daughter's College Roommate
Father/Son's Girlfriend
Father/Son's Fiancee
Father/Daughter-in-Law
Uncle/Niece
Husband/Sister-in-Law (older or younger)
Son/Mom
Step-Son/Step-Mom
Son/Dad's Girlfriend
Fiancee/Fiancee's Mom
Brother/Sister
Brother/Sister's Roommate
Brother/Sister's Best Friend
Step-Brother/Step-Sister
Cousin/Cousin
Gym Rat/Recent Divorcee
Groom/Wedding Planner
Wedding Photographer/Bride
Best Man/Bride
Groom/Maid of Honor
Priest/Trouble Maker Congregant

Sci-fi/Anthro:

Anthro/Human
Human/Anthro
Scientist/Anthro
Anthro/Scientist
Zoo Keeper/Anthro
Anthro/Zoo Keeper
Robot/Designer
Designer/Robot
Alien/Human Ambassador
Human Ambassador/Alien

Prompts:

Welcome to the Family!

You're my son's new fiancee. You two have been dating for quite a while and as such you and I have gotten to know eachother quite well. We're pretty comfortable around each other. Your parents are out of the picture, but I've been very fortunate to have a great career, so I've offered to pay for the wedding. Including, but not limited to, your bachelorette party, your dress, and your spa day a couple days before the wedding. To top it all off, my son has really been working hard lately and hasn't had any time to spend with you planning the wedding. I've had to fill in on more than one ocassion to help taste the menu or the cake, or to give my opinion on decorations.

This one can pick up at any stage during the wedding planning, the day after the bachelorette party, or even the day of the wedding.

This can also be done flip-flopped. You're the doting mother-in-law and I'm the neglected fiancee.**

I'm Just Here To Help

It's the big day of your wedding and you're a bit nervous. You've planned everything to a 'T' but something about it still seems off. The butterflies in your stomach won't go away. Never mind that, though. You've got the wedding photographer coming soon and you'll be able to focus on the special gift you got for your husband. A boudiour shoot! It won't be a big deal though, because the photographer is a woman, and an old friend of yours. Everything seems to be going swimmingly until you get a message from your friend. Her flight was cancelled, so she's called in a favor with a local wedding photographer-me. Will you continue on as planned with the shoot?

You again?

You're my daughter's best friend. You two have been inseparable for years so naturally you have been around the house almost every weekend your entire (high school/middle school) career. One day, your parents ask if you can stay the whole weekend as they have to go out of town. Of course we say yes, but my daughter has her volleyball camp that weekend and my wife has to take her, leaving you and I alone in the house. That's alright though, we're practically family, so it's not weird.

This can also be done as my daughter's college roommate. In town to spend spring break with us until my wife and daughter decide to go off on a day of shopping.**

Surprise Blind Date

In a world where Humans and Anthros coexist, finding cities where they actually live and work and intermingle together are rare. It generally only happens in larger urban areas and even then most of the time the comingling is sparse. I've just moved to the city and my friend decides to set me up on a blind date! Assuring me that she's "like no one I've ever met," either through accident or jokingly, it turns out that I've been set up with someone of the opposite species.

I can either play the anthro or human in this and vice versa.**

The Dare

Like the prompt above 'You Again?' but with a twist. A few days or weeks before spending the night, you get dared to send a boy a sexy selfie of yourself. The only problem is, you send it to your best friend's dad by accident. You can either know that you've done this or not realize it until you come over.

Prom Night!

It's your prom night! The most magical night of your life. You get all dressed up, rent a limo with your friends and head to the swankiest downtown hotel where your school has rented the ballroom. The room is abuzz with teen hormones and possibilities. After several dances, you exit the warm dance floor and wander out into the lobby. I've been on the road for a couple months, staying at hotel after hotel on my sales trip. I'm at the hotel bar and have been watching the young dressed up people walk in and out all night. Do you feel adventurous and try to sneak a drink at the bar? If you do, you probably get caught and have to have an adult vouch for you.

Do you decide to take a load off and chat with a stranger? Oh the possibilities!

Feel free to combine or add to any of the above plots if you have an idea!

------------------------------

Obviously I'm up for way more than I've outlined here. If you think we'd hit it off, if you have a role you want to try out, or if you have any suggestions for plots, feel free to PM me!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom