Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a reasonably literate Dominant Female for something rather different...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal

Meteorite
Glancing around this site a bit, I guess I'm looking for something a bit ... different in a lot of ways from what a lot of people are seeking here. Something more character-driven.

Let's imagine a world much like our own, only it's taken for granted that women are the superior sex. Women hold all the positions of power and influence in society, and men are pretty much relegated to menial labor if single, or expected to stay at home and take care of domestic duties if married. Women are socially dominant in relationships, men are expected to show deference in a number of ways, and lots of double-standards apply between genders. Essentially a reversal of gender roles of much of the historical western world (exact details we can work out before playing).

Maybe there's even something of a growing political movement to further reduce/eventually eliminate altogether male rights? Could be sort of fun to play out as a background point?

You'd be playing a classy young lady in this world. Lots of ambition, a good head on her shoulders, and a fairly high opinion of herself. Also a pretty typical view on males for a woman. Probably a fan, but not active member, of the anti-male political movement.

I'd be playing a young man who - unfortunately given his gender - shares the same sort of ambition your character does. He pretty much detests the way society treats men, agitates about it at almost every chance he gets to about anyone he thinks would listen.

As fate would have it, our characters end up meeting one another. Perhaps they're employed in the same company (mine as a secretary or some other menial job he resents, yours naturally as a 'higher' position on the food chain)? Perhaps they frequent the same areas/businesses? Or really any other way you might imagine women and men meeting in a world such as this.

Your character probably wouldn't think much of mine on their first meeting. Likely, she doesn't think much of any man. Oh, she'd probably have had a number of boys in the past, but they never really meant much to her beyond the fleeting pleasure they gave her. And she'd find his uppity rhetoric about males being equal to women in intellect and feelings amusingly naïve.

So, because she could, as a fun distraction if nothing else, she'd talk down to him deliberately. Ridicule him in particular and the male sex in general, shoot down any protests he'd make with arrogant glee, just to get a rise out of him.

My character would resent her more than most women in general of course, but a certain part of him would find a cathartic release in being able to argue with her, release the anger he had at society in his verbal battles with her. He'd hate to admit it openly, but the fact that his 'verbal sparring partner' was an undeniably physically attractive woman didn't hurt things either. Secretly, a part of him found himself enjoying their encounters, much as he hated her words.

For your character, she'd never really intended more than a one-off insult or two thrown his way - perhaps she was just having a bad day on their first meeting - but seeing his reaction, it was so amusingly out of place she became intrigued. He was a handsome enough man, certainly, if hilariously out of his mind about his rightful place in the world. Men who 'didn't know their place' were a relative rarity in the world, so mentally tormenting him quickly became kind of a guilty pleasure of hers. She'd find herself more and more often going out of her way to be provocative towards him.

Eventually, the two would develop a sort of love-hate yandere-esque dynamic towards one another. Though their fighting only intensified in public, they'd starting seeing each other secretly. Your character would probably find my character's attraction to her hilarious proof that she was right about the male sex in general; mine would be far more conflicted, but inevitably always drawn back.

Recently, our characters' on-and-off relationship is becoming a bit more serious. Publicly, your character still gets off on humiliating and talking down to mine as much as ever before. Privately though she's found my character to be an interesting little challenge - far more fun to play with than any guy she's ever been with before.

If anything, she's more determined now than ever - now that they're "together" - to show him a male's rightful place in service to his female superiors. She'd be very insistent that he behave properly servile to her as his girlfriend - he'd scoff at the idea, certainly, but I imagine she'd be nothing if not persistent, and a good challenge only makes it all the more fun. She's smart, manipulative, sure of herself, and with a good future almost certainly coming her way - for all she's concerned, why shouldn't my character get down on his knees and worship her like a proper boy(friend)?

And that's pretty much it I guess. I hope I've explained the dynamic well enough. An affectionate yet volatile relationship. Your character would have little respect for mine (and relish in reminding him of this), or any male really, but still see him as an appealing specimen of the male sex and the most entertaining plaything she'd ever put her hands on. Lots of (verbal) fighting and conflict, but paradoxically, that would draw them ever closer together, even as your character revels in her ever growing power over mine.

There could also be sort of a "background" element of the pro-female party gaining more and more influence in society, male freedoms being reduced, etc. A point of tension for our characters, certainly, as yours would probably revel in it, and mine hate it - but at the same time become effectively more and more dependent on yours as his own freedoms were reduced.

Sex will definitely have a role in this, but I don't want this to be entirely sexually-focused as a roleplay. The mental aspect of a power struggle between two intelligent strong-willed characters who are attracted to and yet on a certain level despise the other is the most interesting part to me.

I'll admit I kind of have a thing for rather petite, shorter girls (Ellen Page-like, let's say; not really a required playby, just an idea of what I had in mind, physically) for this sort of role. I think it adds a bit to the dynamic. Not entirely necessary, certainly, but a possible plus.

---

Turn ONs: Verbal degradation/being talked down to, name calling, power struggles, intelligent characters, mental domination, matter-of-fact sexism against males, spitting/slapping/kicking around my character, my character being made to do domestic service for yours, foot/shoe/boot/sock worship, oral service, chastity (works well as a form of mental domination as well), etc.

Turn OFFs: Male-male sexual interaction directly involving my character, extreme sadism, scat, character deaths, animals or children in sexual roles.

---

I'm perfectly happy to roleplay either here or offsite, so if this sort of dynamic sounds like something that you might be interested in, shoot me a message, and hopefully we can work out something amazing together. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom