Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a yaoi/gay based rp MxM only. Details inside. I play a different type of Top

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MoonWarlock

I hope this works out.

I am looking for some serious and fun rp...plot and smut are a must
The guys...dom/seke/uke are all to be manly. Must have some muscle...no skinny/girly boys...please.

My spelling and grammar are not the best but I do try to put out at least a paragraph. I am here to have fun, not stress out.
I have been told that I play a different type of top/dom. They are the silent type, slow to anger. That does not mean they won't remind the sub who is in charge.

I normally play the Dom and they are dominate and sweet. They will come to you with a roses and a pair of hand cuffs.
If I do play seke...they will be a power play
Uke...I am a power bototm.

I love a few twists in a story and I can get heavily kinky...well the Top's can :blush:
If we go down the kinky road...bondage is very huge.

I guess my ideas are broken into 3-4 groups.

Superheros (DC-Marvel-Made up. I only play OCs. Their are a few hero's I would love somebody to play)
Need somebody to play
-Cat Nior (ages to at least 18-21)
-Wally West
-Superboy
-SPIDERMAN
-NIGHTWING
-Captain America
-Angel (Warren Worthington)
Your ideas

Trying to give my Moon Prince some action as well.

Slice of Life
I am really into the college setting. I would love to try and play the college jock that catches his coach or professor and black mails him to change him to his private play thing
Flamboyant hair dressing/clients twin brother
Or I can play a nerd/geek type of guy that tames the college jock(s). The nerd/geek would be into anime and cosplay and he would get the jock into that as well. Maybe the jock(s) could of had a liking for that as well.

Man/Myth/Magic
So many different races can go into this idea. Other then human as well. Royal twins and a guardian
vampires that love the taste of another race other then human
Sex aliens.
Demons or angels turned into love slaves. The list goes on for awhile.

RE: Seeking a yaoi/gay based rp MxM only. Details inside

bump

I know somebody is out there

bump!

Ohhhh! I would love to do a a X-Men rp! If you wouldn't mind being Kurt, I love him and wonder what he would be like as a dom.

bump again

Hello, I'm interested. Please PM me if you would like to continue your fantasy/roleplay with me :)

bump again

Still around and looking...just working all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom