Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate For Dominant Female/Futa [Story+Smut]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viralus

Star
Would love to get some kind of roleplay going with someone willing to play out the part of a dominant female or a futa. My current offer is that I will play a switch if you will, but I'm looking for hard femdom, not just getting on top. In return I will provide the same level of dominance to your character if that is what you prefer.

I'd prefer if you were fairly literate and able to go into some detail, but I don't need a novel written for every post. I can roleplay here in PMs, over emails, or over IMs. Your choice/preference is fine by me. I am a big loser so I have a ridiculous amount of time on my hands, so I can reply very quickly and multiple times daily. If you cannot, that is fine by me. I am patient. Long-term, short-term, whatever works for you.

As for what types of boys I play, I can do several different personalities so it really depends on what you are looking for. If you want somebody with a backbone that's feisty and will fight against your character, I can do that. If you want somebody that's broken already and completely submits without question, I can do that. If you want something in between that, I can do that. If you want a boy that occasionally switches to trying to dom your character, I can do that. Just tell me what you want in this regard and I will work with it.

I do tend to enjoy playing as femboys/traps more than regular boys, but I can work with either. It's not a necessity by any means. However, I will say that I do not enjoy playing as muscular men. I can play toned, lean, or thin ones, but big muscles just don't work for me. Sorry.

Plot to smut ratio? I don't mind any ratio, really. I do tend to like some plot so that it isn't just always constant smut, but if constant smut is what gets me a new roleplay partner, constant smut it is.

Here's my f-list, if you would like to see what I enjoy. https://www.f-list.net/c/viralus/

If anybody out there is willing to play as Chun-Li (appearance-wise) I would love you forever and ever. ♥

Current Kink Cravings:
-Footplay/Foot Worship
-Pet Play
-Public Humiliation
-Sexual Exhaustion

1x1 Pairing Ideas
Mother x Son
Sister x Brother
Policewoman x Pedestrian/Criminal
Teacher x Student
Mistress x Slave
Imaginary Friend x Real Person
Demon x Human
Vampiress x Human
Scientist x Experiment
Witch x Apprentice/Human
Nurse x Patient
Demon x Lesser Demon
Witch x Apprentice Wizard
Demon x Apprentice Wizard
Wrestler/Fighter x Sparring Partner
Wolf x Little Red Riding Hood
Doctor x Nurse
Amazon x Human
Client x Male Stripper
Rich Woman x Male Maid
Stuffed Animal x Trap (Weird one)
Demon x Sacrifice
Goddess x Servant
Babysitter x Teenager
Rich Woman x Butler

Male Harem Ideas
Ms. Claus x "Reindeer"
Goddess x Servants
Demon x Sacrifices
Farmhand x "Cows"
Pimp x Prostitutes
Huntress x "Trophies" (Rare animals such as Nekos, Kitsunes, etc..)
Female Hugh Hefner x Bunnies
Demon x Lesser Demons
Rich Woman x Male Maids
Priestess x "Nuns"

I don't have any particular plots or pairings that I'm craving at the moment, so if you have something in mind, we can discuss it. I also have very few, if any, limits. Anything that you might be into, I will probably be accepting and willing to try. If you are interested, please either PM me or post in here, and I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

RE: Femboy/Trap Desperate For Femdom {CRAVING FOOTPLAY AND FORCED BI!} (MxF / MxFxM)

Bwump.

RE: Femboy/Trap Desperate For Femdom {CRAVING FOOTPLAY AND FORCED BI!} (MxF / MxFxM)

Bump.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom