Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anthophobia- Seeking F

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendIncarnate

Planetoid
Hello there! I'd like to RP with a female based on the game Anthophobia. If you're not familiar with the game, it is based around a woman surviving in a post apocalyptic world. A lab which was experimenting on splicing plant life with humans to create a new species succeeds, except they cannot control their creations. The mutants escape the lab and begin spreading their infection throughout the city. Nearly all human life is lost, transformed into these beasts, save for one.

One woman is immune to the disease, her body not having been subjected to physical changes. She is holed up in her apartment for 3 months as she attempts to evade the abominations, her supplies dwindling as her time grows short. Finally, she decides to attempt to escape her apartment and discover what has become of the city. This brings us to the challenges the creatures present.

They're horny, completely lustful beasts who are completely obsessed with mating. The experimenters weren't sure if this was a result of some form of genetic code being elevated or created, but these beasts crave females. As the woman tries to make her way through the city, they will attempt to subdue and impregnate her.

Now, we can't have ALL smut. When/if she makes it through the horde with her sanity intact to the bottom of her apartment, she will discover a radio. The radio contains an automatic message which pleads her to return to where it all began: the lab. She is then sent on a hunt for more of these radios, each giving her more information on how to reach the lab. As she heads deeper into the city however, the abominations become larger and more dangerous. Being caught even once may mean being used as a breeding whore for the rest of her life. When she finally makes her way through the streets, parks, subways, and whatever other obstacles she faces, she finally finds the lab and must make a decision which may be humanities salvation or its downfall.

So, I hope some of you are interested! Please feel free to PM me so we can get this rolling. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom