Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Again, Once More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neveranium

Star

I'm Neveranium, you are <insert your name here>, nice to meet you. Let's be friends and write sexy stuff together.

I tend to lose interest in plays where responses drag a lot in between. The story should happen and it should happen in a good pace, unless of course you're a tried and tested partner then exceptions can be made.

Pause the play if you're bored, mkay? Do tell me if it's the case, though. Maybe we could iron out wrinkles to make it enjoyable for the both of us.

I can't do too long and ambitious plays for now. I don't want short one-shots neither. An open, on-going one is more what I can do.

Requirements for plays? I won't drag this out longer than necessary as I for one find reading on and on about stuff to be tedious.

I only ask that you:
~ have a decent grasp of the English language
~ need not worry of post length so long as A) it can be read and understood, B) it can give me something to work with, and C) is not tedious to reply to (I'm here to have fun, not feel like I'm doing a 1000-word essay for some subject I don't care for nor feel like I'm wasting my time writing up stuff only to be responded with a 'k.'). For a much clearer idea on what I prefer as a response, one meaty paragraph or two is ideal; below isn't good, 3-4 is manageable, beyond that is tedious for me
~ would be willing to tell me when you are not having fun, have an idea with regards to the play, and/or will be unavailable - I hope I have stressed that enough
~ are a girl IRL; been experiencing this quite a lot now so I'm including this now as to avoid unnecessary time wasting on your part; I am uncomfortable playing with dudes unless it's a play that involves zero sexual content between our characters regardless of their gender

Other grounds for plays:
~ I am flexible with where we do the play (PMs, threads, e-mail, IM) though for IM ones I only do one at a time and only for Skype
~ Leaning more towards plays that have more smut though not to say plot is absent. Say around 60/40 - 70/30. Not an absolute gauge, just a bit of a guide.
~ I do first and third person POVs
~ Here be the all-important F-list (It hasn't that much in terms of boundaries, but that doesn't mean it isn't open to making some lines. Just ask, and I shall tell you if I am or am not comfortable with said element)

I'll list out the base favorites in that list that I would enjoy being included (but not mandatory) in our future play:

squirting ~
grool/lady juices (basically natural female lubrication in arousal; this denotes detail on it) ~
incest ~
DD/LG ~
excessive teasing and foreplay (which leads to..) ~
orgasm/pleasure control/denial ~
(semi)public scenes (from simple masturbation to sex) ~
sexy/smutty clothing ~
clothed sex ~

~ If you plan on pitching a play in a fantastical (be it high or low) setting, be prepared for world-building and adventure. I'm not interested in playing a day to day scenario the through the view of some regular elven dude where he tills the farm/feeds unicorns/buys groceries from the local market and makes love with his wife
~ I do not play as canon characters in preexisting settings of any kind - it doesn't matter for me if you wish to play one against an original character
~ It normally takes me a couple of hours (at most) to respond to an IC post/message so if you haven't received any and I haven't notified you that it would take a long while before I respond, chances are I didn't received anything or my own failed to send properly. Poke me on it, I don't mind
~ Anything else just ask, and to make damn sure that you've actually read any of these, include in the subject of your message any geometric shape

Possible pairings:
(All, except the first, pairings' role can be interchanged to who will play whom)

~Kemonomimi girl × Student~
(preferably involving the element of heat/estrus)
~Vigilante × Local Authority~
(would prefer a fantastical setting to this - be it modern or no)
~Demon × Mage~
~Vampire × Vampire Hunter~
(Red and White Court-esque only)
~Master × Apprentice~
(varied themes)
~Humanoid Alien × Human~
~Criminal × Criminal~
(Bonnie & Clyde kind of deal, preferably medieval)
~Pair of Superheroes~
~Pair of Supervillains~
~Pair of Spies~
~Office Shenanigans~
(Colleagues or Boss × Secretary)
~Incest~
(So long as you do not play the older woman or you expect me to be a wrinkly grandpa, I'm fine with any pairing of incest)

Canon settings I would love to take part in as (strictly) OCs:

~Resident Evil~
~Left 4 Dead~
(for the two above, or any kind of zombie/monster play you feel could be action-packed, be inspired with this (NSFW) comic - except for the snuff)
~The Last of Us~
~Fallout~
(1, 2, New Vegas, or original setting only)
~Misfits~
~Dragon Age~
~Elder Scrolls~
(I know Oblivion and Skyrim)
~Diablo~
~Tactics Ogre~
~Dark Souls~
(1 and 2 only)
~Avatar~
(Both legends, or possibly a different universe of our own)
~Baldur's Gate~
~A Song of Ice and Fire~​

Here be the plot(s) (if you could call them that) I want happening at the moment:
(Note that all of these could be discussed further and also the higher up the idea on the list, the more I want to do them)
(Second note: bold and large text means it's a new idea)

~For the glory of Her Majesty~

This one's based on Mount & Blade: Warband. Basically fictional medieval times set in Calradia. What I'm looking for here is someone to play either as the claimant to the throne of Swadia or as a companion of the soldier (my character) that helps the Lady Isolla of Suno claim her birthright. Either one you choose, this would be a story of war and love. You don't have to know the names or the lore, just know that the world is pretty much like 14th century Europe.

Don't expect this to be 80% talk, court intrigue, and war though. I still want a good balance of plot and smut. Expect lots of sexy times in taverns, tents before and after a battle, out in the woods while hunting, and (if we get there) in the castle of Suno in between the campaign for Swadia and, eventually, the whole of Calradia.

If somehow you managed to not wrinkle your nose in disgust by this point and are actually interested, we can add a touch of fantasy here as well. Not the kind where minotaurs and giants roam the land or where elderly figures spout fire from their fingers. Think curses and clairvoyant priests, charms and rituals, actual lucky trinkets, and the like. Maybe your character is actually a witch (not the old hag variety)? Imagine how that would affect the campaign.

Other elements can be discussed further.

~ "Hey soysaucedip78, thanks for the donation!" ~

Cue lady streamer bending over for some reason, or position their cams in an angle where you could clearly see the entrance to Cleavage City or get a glimpse of Ass Cheek Avenue.

How far would one go to get the cash flowing, though?

This one involves some girl's streaming career to go down a path she didn't really intend, but she be damned if she denies that she didn't enjoy the trip. My character? The "helpful" mod that coaxes her to take said trip.

Involves risk, corruption, and photography/videography (further down the road).

~ A faint buzz in the air ~

This one is rather basic. First, be inspired by these NSFW images. Fun, right?

Main things to be involved in this: domination (either consensual or not), and the risky situations where the scenes take place.

Feel free to add other elements that you think are appropriate for this play. Denial, frustration, begging, or straight humiliation are some that I have in mind that could be sprinkled all over this. Also, the setting and dynamic of the relationship could be changed as well; just because the images are of students doesn't mean it's limited to that. Could be colleagues in an office space, friends either performing dares or just want to get their juices flowing, or incest.

~ We be the storytellers ~

I've taken a liking to playing out a game's main story and altering it to suit me and my partner's preferences so here's a couple that I would like to do.

The Chosen Undead meets a rather helpful soul in the Firelink Shrine (Dark Souls 1)

Someone has to take down the Prime Evils (Diablo 2)

The Bhaalspawn is strong, but is stronger with companions (Baldur's Gate 1 & 2)

A very lucky Courier needs help orienting after getting shot in the head (Fallout: New Vegas)

Cyrodiil and Skyrim are both large provinces and are inhabited by a variety of people (Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Skyrim)

~ It's the bond we share ~

Time to delve into the darker recesses of our minds, shall we?

Imagine Beauty and the Beast but without the singing and the talking dinnerware then substitute those with abuse of differing kinds. Roses are optional.

After having seen Split and the beauty that is Ms. Taylor-Joy, I want to do something akin to the film, mainly the kidnapping aspect. Scrap the multiple personalities and the insane physicality. Just some creepy guy getting his kicks out of taking young women, hiding them some place for a couple of weeks, then lets them go eventually. Simple. Psychopathic, but simple.

Now what happens if the victim was not some weepy, piss in her pants, "how high should I jump?" kind of girl? Then the real fun begins.

What do I expect from this you ask? Abuse beyond physical nature. That means harm would come to your character both in mind and body. Yes, sexual stuff will occur here, but not before the breaking. This means your character would go from sobbing from fear and/or anger to crying tears of joy after being subjected to the same action. Keep in mind that roses are indeed optional so this could go beyond him having a plaything underneath his house.

Definitely something for the masochist in you.

~ This town ain't big enough for the both of us! ~

Basically something old western because I enjoyed the heck out of Westworld but I feel I couldn't really do the whole AI thing and the maze kerfuffle. And besides, WW without the outside stuff is just basically plain ol' wild wild west.

Unless of course you have something in mind.

~ Photograph me like one of your french girls ~

(Credits to Fawnnorth for the plot)

What happens when a simple forest hike to take pictures of greenery is coupled with a "shy" model that wants more than sexy photos to add to her portfolio? Sexy stuff, of course!

~ We've yet to make a hero out of you ~

Premise would be that new blood come into the hero association that the higher ups decided that upper level heroes would take in a new recruit to train under their wing.

Or

An academy of heroes is basically high school but with flying students, a tentacled alien for a lunch lady, and actual vampire goths. Two students (established couple or not) try their darnest to prove their worth.

Plenty of wiggle room in terms of additional ideas so suggest away.

More to follow when they arise.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this. If I aroused (heh) your interest, do send me a message, do not post in this thread. Or do, whatever floats your boat. If you do post here, make sure your font face is Times New Roman. I like to keep things consistent and neat, yeah?

I haven't the faintest idea what the above means but I will hazard a guess that it means boobs. Oh and bump this thread to the first page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom