Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Organised Crime idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayne98

The Throat GOAT
Hi all! I finally got my laptop up and working!

I have been watching a lot of crime movies and looking into watching the Sopranos, and have even started to rewatch Breaking bad, which got me working on a sort of novel. I want to do some sort of organised crime/mob story, where I/we play multiple characters and have multiple plots going along with a main one.

I found myself getting bored of just jumping straight to the sex, and sex only roleplays. I want a man who can give me excitement in my life! And that's why I'm here. In my story, I wrote up a character who was just fresh out of jail for a B&E and is recruited by his friend Micky to do some odd criminal jobs. Little does he know, Micky had ties to the Mafia, and is testing the waters to see if the main character can handle being a family member.

I will play a collection of women, anyone who would fit this. Don't worry, there can and will be plenty of sex, from hookers, to girlfriends, to flings. Anything goes. I haven't established a full on plot yet, as I'm still only on chapter one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom