Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curiosity, discovery, exploration in a forbidden relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PresentTense

Meteorite
This won't be an elaborate request thread full of pairings, kinks, cravings, and plots. There's one story I want to write with someone. The basic idea is that your character is a young woman discovering and exploring her sexual side with the guidance of an older man. I'd love it to be a forbidden relationship (I'm open to incest, or something like you being a friend of my daughter's or the girl next door). Maybe she's been curious but too shy to explore, or maybe she has lived a somewhat sheltered life and just hasn't had the opportunity yet. It won't revolve just around sex, I want them to have a real relationship complete with emotion and conflict. They know that what they're doing is wrong but they crave each other (emotionally, physically, deeply in every way) so much that the risk is never too daunting.
I can be dominant, but I don't want the relationship to focus on dominance and submission. If the characters discover that they enjoy aspects of it, great. If the dynamic never comes up, that's great too. It will start out with flirtation, maybe a bit of teasing, a touch, a kiss, and bloom into a relationship as deep and kinky as we want to let them get.
I'm open to other things, too. If you have an idea you think I'd like, please share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom