Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A general introduction and two scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner12

Moon
Hi all! I haven't been active on these forums but I have been roleplaying for some years now here and there. I mostly enjoy something really kinky and out of bounds but set in the current age with more than just a hint of realism. The roles I love playing mostly involve incest. Basically, a setting where sex is a possibility all the time. And with that condition, it is bound to get kinky.

Scenario 1: We are non-identical twins (age up for discussion) born to rich parents. Our relationship has so far included light flirting, me feeling your vagina through your clothes, you grabbing my cock. Basically, it has been innocent but not completely innocent. However, this weekend, our parents leave for a vacation and leave the keys to the yacht with me. We are allowed to take it out for a "ride".

Scenario 2: As a college student for three years, I haven't met my distant family in quite some time mainly because they lived quite some distance away from my college and home. However, with a long summer break for which I had failed to land an internship, my mother had forced me to spend a month at aunt Lucie's place, located in a small town near a lake. It would be a nice break from the pressure of college and my aunt and I will get to reacquaint ourselves. However, as soon as I first lay eyes on aunt Lucie, I have desires to more than just to get to know her better...

I must point out that these are very general prompts and if you like them, send me a msg. I like to discuss the roles and the ideas in more detail, getting your opinion on board too, before moving on to the roleplay.

I don't have too many fetishes. I have a high heel fetish, love lingerie, and I like being anally stimulated (rimjob and strapon and all such). I have almost no limits (apart from scat and anything to do with poop).

So, with that general introduction of myself as a roleplayer complete, I look forward to hearing back from you. The prompt and the kinks/fetishes are up for discussion. I am open to any and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom