Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some Wounds Only Open With Time (Silverknight x Yoshie)

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
34998.jpg

In a long line of Drayyakin (Dragons) and old folk lore; there are witches. Witches that have immense power. Winry Seduction comes from the lineage of breeding a Witch and a Drayyakin. Long ago an Ice Witch (Shiva) fell in love with Hraesvelgr (Dragon). However Hraesvelgr's love for her would ultimately bring about her death. Seeing as though a witches' life is but a fleeting passing and beseeched the drayyakin (Dragon) to kill her so that they would be together for all eternity.
Fast forward, Winry is the reincarnation of Saint Shiva and because of the sacrifice she made for her people she came back as an entity. However; being lonely has caused her immense pain and longing.

************​

Winry was in the Seven Star Cave; searching for the Mirror of Rumination. A magical mirror that when held up to a person of interest lets you see who you were in your past life. If she found that mirror she would be able to find her love once more and they would be together again. It was imperative that she find that mirror for it was her longing to see her love that drove her insane.

RE: Some Wounds Only Open With Time

Alexander or Alex was waking up that morning, he had no clue of any other lives he might of lived or anything, he was just himself a good young man who was naturally talented pretty much any anything he put his mind to. He found success at pretty much anything he tried, and was generally one of the better people at it. Of course he had his weaknesses too, his cooking skills sucked, he was bad at organizing things, his ability to do anything connected to math was also questionable as well. He thought was extremely talented in most everything else.

As he got up, he took a bath that morning, the young man stood at just over six feet tall, and was in great shape, with a lean muscular build. He had short dark hair that was naturally quite stylish. He had bright blue eyes that looked like the ocean on a clear sunny day. He stood out and got attention for his looks. Yet, he didn't care about it, and had avoided attention by women who mostly ignored him for some reason> he figured that females thought either he was into men which he wasn't or that he was out of their league, and thus he had very little experience with them in general. He had no idea that he was being watched though a mirror at that moment.

"Perfect." She said. She saw the beauty that was this man. Her mouth watered. She wanted him.
"I must have him..." She said. Her long black dress rising from the floor as she got up. Now the question was where is he and how could she get into contact with him. There had to be a way. She looked into the mirror for any hint or clue of where he was... what time he was.

"Gaah! I need a hint... how am I supposed to seek what I cannot find?"

Alex fixed himself, putting on some dark brown pants and a button up shirt as he got ready for his day. He grabbed a book, that he would use for his college class and then worked his way out of the room. He headed down knowing just where he was going to be going to that morning. He was dressed to the t, his clothes fixed and pressed and they looked extremely good on his form. He walked ahead Ashe headed out and went to an meeting. He was naturally in charge of the meeting, as he was the top student.

After the meeting he picked up his lunch and returned to his own room. He had to work, on things, extra work that he was doing for various people in the school. It was tedious work, but someone had to do it. It also helped him make connections that he would be able to use the following year when he was done with his own schooling. He again had no clue as he looked at a modern calendar that was nearby and paused leaning back as he rested his eyes for a moment taking a slight nap.

The mirror only reflected what she could see. Him. She would have to stalk him a little more. Get to know the area he was in; what he was around; and all clues pointed to a small town. But there were so many towns in the world that this detail did not help.

"He's very handsome... he's tall and those clothes go perfect with his body type." She complimented. She would later watch him head back to his room to watch him do what looked like work. However; it seemed more work that one person could do. Was this boy an over-achiever or did he have an ulterior motive? She watched as he fell asleep; something that she wished she could do with him. To lay in those arms of his. Winry yearned silently.

As he woke up, Alex blinked as he heard his stomach come to live, he had spent the whole of the day and not eaten, as he did he pulled out an phone book. The Western City Yellow Pages, which gave his location which was in West City, a small town that was pretty much the private university that he went to and then the rest of the town which made their money on the sells of good to the rich kids who went to that school. Western State University which was a odd name given that it was in the East. He didn't mind as he looked over the restaurants and found a old one that was for an Italian place, it gave the address to the hole in the wall. He got ready quickly and headed out, figuring a good meal was a great start to what would most likely be a big time night of nothing but working. He walked to the restaurant as it was close and the walk was a good way to get some exercise in as well. He had his normal table, that he ate at, he liked Italian and it was one of many weaknesses that he happened to have.

Seduction was about to turn away from the mirror when something caught her eye. It was what the mortals called a Phone book.
Her eyes widened as she moved the mirror around trying desperatly to see where the boy was located.
"The gods never cease to amaze me..." Seduction said peering into the watery surface that was the mirror. Reading the books title...Western City Yellow Pages. It was seemingly a small town. That's why Winry could not find it. She knew from watching his movements; his eating habits; and the boundless books and papers that he was a college kid. But what college was he attending... and why?
She peered a little longer; trying desperately to get more information but she was running out of time. Her heart ached and her blood did not steady the heartbeat.

"West City!" She exclaimed.

Moving throughout the cave she had not seen the light of day in what seemed like ages. She was desperate to find him.... but alas... what would she say to him; how would she approach him?

"Worry not my love... I am coming." She said to no one in particular.

Alex smiled as he didn't know what was happening, he had no clue he was being watched, to him it was just a normal day. He grabbed his jacket and walked outside, heading along the path to his restaurant the one he normally went to when he was hungry and wanting to think about life and things going on in his life. He had this odd feeling today, but he couldn't put his finger on just what it was. He walked right to the place, it was a small dinner really with great food, but one that people only locally knew about. The town wasn't that big either so it was like their little secret that they kept from others. He walked in and found a booth to sit at and then looked at the menu. He read over it calmly as he looked around, the young man was sure that he knew what he wanted, but for some reason he always checked over the menu.

Sitting there he pulled out one of his books and then started to read it after he placed the order, a large plate of lasagna, a personal favorite of his since he was young. He read over some old book he had. It was some fairy tale book about a dragon and a witch, he was given it by someone, but he didn't remember who. He just found the story really sad but good at the same time. He always kept it since he had been first given it when he was a kid. He felt some odd connection to the book. Why he felt it he wasn't sure, but he felt something familiar about it. He however put that down as just the fact he had it forever and kept it for such a long time.

When Seduction arrived at town she peered around. The cars, the people the clothes. Oh! The horrid clothes these people wore. She looked over her own threads.
"Well... If you can't beat em..." She said changing her attire to a long black dress. Then; as she looked up there was a restruant. The growling in her stomach grew louder as she headed towards the food filled place.

She snuck in just as a boy was ordering a large plate of food. She glanced over at the boy with the book in his hand. Her eyes widened as she set eyes on the book. It was about her. A smile crept across her face. She wanted to say something; anything to him. Then she saw his face as he changed the page. It was him... it was her Hraesvelgr. It had to be him...the boy from the mirror. This was the person she crossed sea and land for. She couldn't control her excitement anymore.

A cute blonde waitress came out with the boys plate. But Winry got to her first. She touched the woman's hand using her powers and told her.

"Hi, I'm Jenny... I'll be taking this plate instead of you... but if you can go and get me your famous chili fries that'd be perfect." She lied about her name.

"O--okay." The girl didn't hesitate to hand over the food.
Seduction walked over to the boy. Her eyes fixed on him. She spoke.

"Large plate of lasagna?" Here you are...Innocent."

She smiled and sat down next to him awaiting her food.

A beautiful dark female walked up to him, what the hell, he had not seen her before, but as he looked at her, there was something familiar about here that he honestly couldn't even put a finger upon. He didn't know her, no way, he would remember this, this woman was remarkable and beautiful, but there wasn't anything that made that thought of familiarity make sense to him, that was what was odd about this all. "Well, it is nice to meet you, my name is Alex, what is your name miss," he asked politely as he smiled, he figured that this woman was something. Up close this woman oozed out sexual prowess and intensity, it was a bit intimidating but not overly so. He had a feeling this woman knew how to handle herself and was the type who always knew what she wanted in her life. He figured she was the type who found ways to always get what she wanted. It was guess but it seemed to make sense based on basic impressions he had from just seeing her. So they could be off, but something told him they were off.

Winry leaned forward, her breasts laying on the table damn near pouring out in front of him. "Seduction...Winry Seduction. But you... you can call me Mistress." Time seemed to stop as she spoke. The room seemingly got colder as she spoke.
"I know who you are Innocent. I've been searching for you for a while now.... and I've finally found you...My Hraesvelgr, my beloved. You must have some inkling of who you are...of what you are; otherwise you would not have our book at your side. Have thy missed me too? My world has been so much much colder without you my love." She touched his hand and the rooms temperature went back to normal and everyone around him started to move again.

Alex blinked as he listened to her name, she was a proud woman and she was not afraid of saying what she wanted and what was on her mind. It was obvious that she was a different kind of woman from how she dressed to how she acted and how she talked. He looked at her and could tell she carried herself differently too. He then went a bit wide eyed as he heard her statement to him. He blinked as he knew the name of the woman and the other name. He felt something crawling up his back almost as he sat there looking at her. "Now, um, wait what," he said confused as he looked at her. "I have the feeling I know you, that is very much true, and I have heard those names they are in my story. but are you saying that I happen to be that tragic male in the story?" he asked blinking as he looked at her, he could feel the coldness, this was crazy, he wasn't going to disagree with her, she was something else, and he knew she wasn't some normal woman at all.

"Its... not tragic. At least on your part. Long ago, Drayyakin; Dragons in your native language. Were both revered and feared for their awesome power. Humans were scared of them but wanted that power. Those among us that revered you; we wished no harm to come to you or your kind. But... Bad people overshadow good ones...a little too much. An sickly mortal girl made a dragon friend... they played together and he taught her things. Things about nature, life... and love. She grew feelings for him and vowed to never leave his side. In turn he stayed at hers. When war broke out between the Humans and the Dragons..." Her story trailed off as she looked into his eyes.

"I'd do it a thousand times... ten thousand or more.... I gave my life so that human and dragon alike can live in peace. We ended a war... A Century long war. And now... now we finally have a chance to live again... together, in peace." She said now looking away.

He blinked he had always saw the end to be tragic, but he guess she did have a point, and she was here, which meant that the story was true right. He looked at his meal and ate a bit, for the simple reason to buy himself some time to think actually. He gathered his thoughts together as he ate the bite, and listened to her as well. He could tell that being here meant a lot for this beautiful woman. Yet, it was a lot to handle and there was a lot on his mind as well. "Well, now lets us get some thing to drink, something strong," he commented as he had was old enough to drink and he could see the use of having something stiff at the moment. "Walker Red and a coke, it was a mix, that he could have and it would be something that seemed right for the moment, now, get this beautiful woman whatever drink she wants please," he said across the a waitress who just happened to be walking by the same area. "So, you are here, I am guessing that you can live in peace, this town is rather simple and peaceful, almost boring cause of it."

She was surprised that he remembered one of her favorite drinks. Raising her eyebrow she looked at him. He had to be Hraesvelgr. A memory of her and him at one of the taverns in their land cascaded through her head. She smiled and blushed.

"Only Hraesvelgr knew my favorite drink. Johnny Walker. And now you; Innocent. You took Johnny Walker Red and added a twist with the coke." She smiled. "If I wasn't already convinced..." She rested her head in her hand. Remembering what he said she looked away. "I wish... I would love to stay with you here. That is, if you'll have me. I'm quite high maintenance now... But; then again, it was you who made me this way. You went out and found all kinds of things for me." She leaned in close so he could see her necklace. Her breast gently swiped the table. "This necklace... this red diamond gem in my necklace. Twas you; that scoured the land in search of the perfect gem to get me for my birthday. I worried; so much that week. You were gone for seven days... I was so worried about you. But... when you came back... it was the best gift I had ever received. It's priced at a million a carat. I'd first trade my soul for it by this I swear!" A long red blush came across her face. "The things we did that night..."

He smiled as he knew that there was so much about this past life that he didn't know about. He would figure her out in time and he would work to keep this woman happy. Beautiful women from what he knew were always high maintenance, and there was nothing at all wrong with that fact at all. He figured the more work he put in the more that he would get out of the relationship anyhow. "I think the idea of you staying with me sound rather good, having a beautiful woman in my room would be great. I have found all women till this night to be not worth my time. Now that I have meat you, I know why that is the case. There is only one person who can pull my interest Winry and you are that person," he said as he took his drink and downed it. He could handle his liquor and he tended to like this for some reason. He figured now it was cause it reminded him of her somehow.

A blush crept across her face. "It's nice..." She stopped; now toying with the necklace, something she did when she was nervous. "Nice to see you again... I've missed you for so long now. To be your woman again. Well... you never branded me as such and we never made it official..." She looked down at his pants. "If you know what I mean. But... I never...never let another touch me, anywhere. I've been... wanting only you." She said shyly. "It's been a very long time... and I know that you probably don't believe me, but I can prove my loyalty to you. I want to never be apart from you again." She took another sip of her drink. The ice clanked in the glass as she looked at him half-hearted.

"If you will have me... I'll be yours."

He was surprised by the information that he was given, to have a beautiful woman tell him this was something beyond his wildest dreams as he looked closely at her and then smiled. He knew this was the moment to show his resolve, his determination and his desire for that to happen. That being what she referenced indirectly a moment before. He put his hand on the side of her face and pulled her into a long kiss. His lips pressed up against her own firmly locking lips with her for a good moment as he enjoyed the long warm kiss. He broke the kiss and put his money down for the meal and the tip and then smiled getting up and slipping his arm around Winry as he picked her up off the chair, "Then we should return to my place, I have plenty to drink there so just leave that drink here," he said as he carried her out of the door. He hoped he surprised her and that surprise would be a good one.

As he touched her face with his hands a shiver went down her spine. She had waited for this moment for decades; millennia even, time seemed to not matter in this moment that their lips touched. His lips were soft; welcoming. She toyed with his tongue playfully, as she did so many years ago. His tongue was rough; like that of a dragons. It was sweet like the dragon-fruit and he smelled of passion-fruit. It was intoxicating and Winry soon found herself lost in the kiss. Then to her surprise he picked her up off the seat.

His strength surprised her; he was strong for such a small boy. Then again; dragons were known for their strength and wisdom. A smile crept across her face and then; something that had not happened since he and she had been together all those years. She laughed. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long. I take it that you accept?" She smiled looking at him and hugging him tight her legs cascading over his arm.

"Do, I accept you," he said carrying her, feeling her so close to him as he carried her to his room. "I would be a idiot and a fool to reject you, and of course I accept you. I hope to make this dream something that sticks in your mind for as long as possible," he said as he kicked open his door to his room. His room was straight and well kept, it was the room of someone who took great care in organizing the room and The bed was large, perfect for the two of them to make the relationship between the two of them official. He laid her down upon his bed, sitting her down carefully but not to carefully as he could of though. He smiled as he looked at her, and leg his hand fall to his waist, grabbing a hold of his shirt and untucking it in one motion. He knew what his aims were and he was sure that she knew as well.

Removing his shirt, he let his pants fall a moment latter to his feet as he stepped out of his shoes leaving him in a pair of socks and a pair of boxers. He was not a large man, but he was strong, something that was until that moment hidden by the clothes he had. He had a lean build one that hid the strength that carried her to his room. He had a light bit of sweat upon his body at that moment already which only heightened the appeal of the young man. He moved closer putting his hands upon either of her shoulders. He leaned down and kissed Winry upon her lips as he took a hold of her dress and then started to raise it a bit as he then let his lips find her neck, kissing her neck softly and passionately as he lifted himself up a bit with one hand to give him a bit of room to raise her dress up a bit, though it was going to be a challenge to do.

He was a passionate lover; she was hungry but she took her time touching on him. Feeling his muscles; caressing his skin. He didn't seem nervous at all; However; she was. It was hard for her to hold herself back and in between moans she finally looked him in his eyes and said.

"I'm...I'm still a virgin..." Her face went red and she looked away ashamed. "I hope that...that isn't a problem for you. I mean... I only wanted you. I...only really ever loved one Dragon... and well... not that I didn't have suitors but. None came close to you. Plus..." She looked down at his boxers. "Dragons are more endowed than most men." She blushed. "But... as you are in human form I shouldn't be in too much pain." She said smiling as she kissed him.

"No, it isn't a problem in the least," he replied calmly as he looked at this beauty, to know that she would only be for him and wanting of him make him want her more than ever and made a great impression on him. "Well, that does make two actually, I haven't slept with any women as none I have meet have been worth sleeping with, kiss touch, yes, but sleep with no," he informed her as he pressed his hands against her soft body. raising her one piece dress up past her hips as he returned her kiss and then worked to raise the dress over her stomach. He was going to enjoy this, and he knew that it would be amazing. They would have to learn each other as well as they could. He pressed his hands over her body as he lift the dress farther up, letting his fingertips memorize her bodies for every mark and nick their was and make notes on what made her feel the best as he touched her body. His lips smiling before he returned to a heated his, his tongue searching her own to wrestle with.

Seemingly; he knew her like a flute. He played her body like he would an instrument. If he wasn't her reincarnated lover he damn sure knew about women. His fingers cascaded over her brown flesh. His body was in tune with hers and she let out a soft moan. She wanted him. When he kissed her their tongues played joyfully at first; then that joy turned to a hunger like she never known. Her hands toyed with his hair. Her fingers glided to his skin. She moaned as her first orgasm came.

"I...came from kissing?" She said shocked.

A kiss, he figured that she had wanted this had wanted the touch, the desire the passion, that this would make some sense to him. "It is fine, I am sure you are going to again tonight a few more times," he said honestly as he smiled looking down at the beautiful dark haired woman, he reached down to a small fridge he kept in his room and took out a bottle of Walker Gold and took a drink of it and then he took a big swig of it , before he kissed Winry, as he kissed her, he shared the drink with her though the kiss, he figured that it was different, but it would be combining two different things that she loved greatly, both the kiss and the Walker together. He let the kiss linger more then the first or second, he pressed down, his firm lips against her own soft ones. His hands rubbing against her sides as he kissed her, moving over the sides of her legs, moving them and adjusting them as he teased her at the same time, his hands moving her legs more around his waist as he finished the kiss.

She welcomed his touch, his kiss and his caress. He was gentle yet firm, all the things that she had desired him to be. His hands caressing her as they touched. Their bodies made wonderful music together and for once she exhaled. She was satisfied, she had finally got what she had desired.

"More..." She cooed at him. Her heart knew a fire that her mind did not. Her mind was tranfixed on him, images that would soon become reality cascaded through her mind. She blushed when he said that she would cum again. But then; he reached over and pulled out the Gold Label. This bottle is up there in expense with the black label but cheaper than the blue. She smiled as she watched him taste it and then let her taste it on her lips. He was smart, and she blushed as the taste and the color merged on her lips from his.

"You are good at surprises..." She commented.

Back
Top Bottom