Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Didn't Know I Wanted It (MxM idea, furryxhuman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
Normally I keep MxM ideas with only furry characters, though I did want to see about coming up with something based on a couple pictures I found.

I do initially think of perhaps a master(furry) with a servant/caretaker(human). I would like to keep the human male looking rather pretty/girly, though I'm not looking for girly outfits. Basically, a very pretty boy that could pass as a girl, though I may consider something like a modest maid outfit.

Unlike my other MxM requests, this certainly wouldn't be focused on dominance/humiliation. I can at least see that the servant/caretaker is willing to carry out the young master's desires and needs, keeping them company in and out of bed often. However we go about the start of their special relationship is up for discussion, perhaps with the young master becoming of age and in need of attention? Their interaction between each other will be more shy and cute, with the master developing something like a crush with all the time they've spent together.

Some of the kinks from my other thread can apply here as well, like anal+rimming, collars+leashes, spanking and dirty talk. Of course, there's the F-list in my signature for more kinks. Hopefully there will be someone willing to discuss some ideas. It's a sudden idea that I thought might be interesting to play out.

Anyone interested in the idea, please message me for more information.

I'll have pictures for this idea available.

Also, can do this through KIK or AIM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom