Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Tooth (m/m) (m/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktoff Samson

Supernova

*Let's begin with how you should contact me. *
*Private Message any and all inquiries and the like. *
*A response here won't do anything for you.*​
Open to ideas.

With that out of the way:
About me

I am an avid Male roleplayer who has a strong preference to adjust my response size and content to suit a partner's own abilities. That is, if it is even possible for me to do so. I am aware of the mythical wall-posters of legend, and if you need an immaculate writer who can take a whole afternoon to write a book for you, then I just can't please you. No hard feelings.

I intend for this Request Thread to serve as a resource for both you and me. A means of catching the eye of potential partners and for said partners to accurately guage who I am before contacting me. Questions of all forms, for any reason, are welcome in a Private Message. I really would like for our discussion to take place in Private Messages and for our Roleplay to transition into a thread. That's my ideal, anyway.

In terms of content of the Roleplay, as we'll eventually get to, I am not a very picky person. Your real gender identification isn't important or necessary. With regards to writing ability and social skills, it is important for you to be able to type in comprehensive English and also be an understanding and patient person. I am most likely going to ask for us to wait just a bit for me to see if I am really ready to start a new Roleplay. I wouldn't want to burn myself out too quickly. This might also be a big reason why I may turn down a perfect RP idea from an interesting, compatible partner. I just might not be ready and I'll tell you if that's the case.

Rules
-No real life contact information.
-Characters must be 16+
-No one-liners, txt talk, etc.
-Warn me when you would be vanishing for more than three days. I would always give you the same courtesy.
-Romance is IC only. We're all looking to have a fun time around here. Serious advances OOC will likely result in an end of our Partnership.
-Posts here and requests that I RP in Pms or on other services won't get you anywhere.

Current Requests/Interests
If I am active(this has been bumped in the last three days) These are up to date and in order of the first being my area of most interest and the higher number being that much less interesting, but still on my mind.

1. Submissive. Cheating. Milf: YC is a female, curvy bodied, married woman without kids. For years YC's husband has been gone for months at a time for his business. Women her age, her friends, have mostly had two young kids by now and brag about how great the sex is. Regardless of the taunting, YC loves their husband and is certain that they would never cheat. The Land Lord's son (MC 18+) comes back into town flat broke. The Land Lord doesn't know what to do with MC, so he gets him a job cleaning around the various Land Lord's property. Without a place that is unrented, or the money to pay for an apartment, the Land Lord asks YC for a favor. For as long as MC can shack up at the place you rent, YC doesn't have to pay the monthly bill. This is a huge deal that YC's husband approves of because YC doesn't work and the job their husband does isn't really that well paid. There is a problem though. MC is a filthy party animal, and a rude stud who can just smell YC's desperation. Raising a fuss might worry YC's husband and even getting the deal broken or even losing the place. Not speaking out might mean being taken by the foul-mouthed Land Lord's son until YC loses her mind and even starts to have his babies.

2. Forgive me, brother(M/M) [Incest/Twin/Fandom]: -Bonus points: Submissive, Vampire Knight fan. Twin brothers are most distinctfully different in that one brother almost absorbed the other in the womb. Strengthening the superior and permanently crippling the growth of the other. As they grew, the weaker brother couldn't attend school as the trip could cause exhaustion. While this divergence had separated the twins, the superior had met and fallen in love with a fling girl that dumped him for little to no reason at all. Coming home from a boarding school/college for the first time in a long time, abandonment and heartbreak now plagues both brothers. But, one is to blame. He left behind the one person who knew him better than any other to be selfish with the life he stole from him. While his feeble twin forgive him? Plot could include dangerous vampires and the twins could belong to a hunter family if Vampire Knight is an agreed fandom setting.

3. Tokyo Fool [Tokyo Ghoul]: This idea can be tackled by characters of yours of any type or gender, and even Canon Characters that would make sense/you are confident playing. I will be playing an OC male at the first year of his college courses. He is a ghoul who is quite fond of fitting in with humans. A gentle heart, but his hunger and lust are far more severe than others. His nose and stomach may get him into almost as much trouble as his cock if he isn't careful and doesn't maintain control. Bonus points: Submissive, Possible Pregnancy or Best Friends(not both).

*Fandoms:
(A mini section under requests and interests makes perfect sense to me. Just a table to help add to the above Requests if need be.)
Bleach (craving like mad.)
Tokyo Ghoul
Naruto
Baka no Test
League of Legends

(Any sort of Monster idea will be entertained.)

Do's
Oral(giving and receiving)
Anal(giving)
Mind control, Consensual, Non-Con.
Cock Worship (Both ways.)
Excessive Cum
Cocks or Breasts and butts of all shapes and sizes! (The last two hit serious limits fast.)
Toys, whips, gags, blindfolds, Handcuffs.
Edging
Food and Ice play (Think popsicles being licked and whipped cream on crotches)
Futas(Never played opposite a futa before. I figure if I'm into M/F and M/M, What could sincerely keep me from a M/Futa?)

Do Nots

10+ years difference in age
"Bratty" submissives
Gore
Scat
Diapers
Obscene Obesity
Excessive Violence without masochism
Vomit
Death

(I'll likely add to both Do's and Do Nots sections each time I think of something.)

RE: Simple Requests (m/m) (m/f)

Light the night up, you're my dark star
And now you're falling away​

Lyrics: Starset, Dark on Me.
Bumbido Tri-festo.

In a world where bumps are meant for more than speed...

One bump shall rise above all others. On a once in a 24-hour basis.

Bumpity!
Current record for how far back this thread fell while I wasn't bumping right away: Page 4!

A very special note: I have a good number of roleplays keeping me busy and a huge list of Pms that piqued my interest and the Sender has been away 2-3 days no warning. So they might come back.

Between these two factoids, any roleplay request sent by pm at this time should ideally include things my current active roleplays have little or none of! (m/f, Non-con, Milf. The list goes on) And should aim to be persuasive, and as relaxed as possible. This bump is to note that catching my interests isn't impossible, but due to my rise in popularity and activity with my partners, I am much less available.

When I finish the commitments I have, I may update the thread info with new interests and up to date cravings.
Thanks for the time~

People suddenly choosing to ignore me is a real heart breaker(No, not you. Stop putting yourself down, Jennifer. Jesus.) So, probably going to rely soul-ly on the traffic from this request thread for future RP's. Seeking is just the quickest way to slam your face in the wall.

So I'll be that wall.

And I'm comfy.

Come. Slam your face into my wall-like chest. You'll be accommodated. Or at least spoken to like a human being. I'm not a ball buster.

Viktoff Samson said:
People suddenly choosing to ignore me is a real heart breaker(No, not you. Stop putting yourself down, Jennifer. Jesus.) So, probably going to rely soul-ly on the traffic from this request thread for future RP's. Seeking is just the quickest way to slam your face in the wall.

So I'll be that wall.

And I'm comfy.

Come. Slam your face into my wall-like chest. You'll be accommodated. Or at least spoken to like a human being. I'm not a ball buster.
This still applies.
There has been a few edits to the OP.

Also: I never thought I would say it, but that hentai I just watched just heart raped me. That was fucking weird as fuck. Oh well.

Bring me your hungry
Your slutty
Your weak from thirst.

I will feed you. I will feed you with my love.
Pm me. At the very worst, you'll get a gentle letting down. (Open for most things. Would love a roleplay. Or a conversation that may build up into one.)

Oh boy!
I started a new roleplay that has made me rather happy!

Still looking for more to occupy my normally idle fingers. Feel free to pm me about a rp idea or anything!

I am totally willing to play with cute, Subby, younger futas.

Viktoff Samson said:
Oh boy!
I started a new roleplay that has made me rather happy!

Still looking for more to occupy my normally idle fingers. Feel free to pm me about a rp idea or anything!

I am totally willing to play with cute, Subby, younger futas.

This.
And also: Please come to me with any desire in pm form. I would love to at least look into what you think you'd like to rp with me over. Chances are, it'll work out if it doesn't brush my hard nos.

I'm having a good time.
A recent addition to my rp partner pit crew is the bomb. I wonder if there are others like them. Feel free to pm me for anything, open to new rps.

Speaking of open Rps...

Like wow? Look in my sig.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs1J58YfGx4[/video]​

Oh my god, it's like I have a request thread or something. lol.

Anywho, Nothing More up there is playing a tune that captures my heart right now. Wanna get to know the player behind this rp persona? Listen to the song.

Scrolling past this, uninterested in investing in someone unstable partner, inflicted with curiosity at cancerous levels? Well, buddy, you're judgy ;3

You know, I do play with females too.

It's not uncommon, it's pretty much my first choice too. Oh well. Lol.

Hit me up if you're a fan of playing/chatting. A pm would be nice. We can talk about anything, like planning a RP of any shape or size.

Sometimes I'll bite. I can strike, spank, grab, yank and molest too. Sometimes, I just like to talk. And that's just what I'll do with enemies. I wonder who could play my lover. At times I wonder-

But, I don't gotta go into anymore detail. What is an OP for if you have to use bumps to describe how you feel?

New record: Page 5.
Won't bump again until we reach page six.

Ladies and gentlemen, I officially got this thread down to Page 7! New personal record. Amazeballs.

Anywho... I suppose I'll update my OP in 2 4 hours or so.

There is a note I would like to leave here for the few who actually read my bumps:
I find a special feeling in my stomach when I think about giving a woman's intimacy or breasts lots pf attention and tongue in a soft, confident way. At the same time, my favorite characters are always dominant in one form or another. From firm-gripped, loving "Daddy" characters to brutal rape monster characters and anywhere inbetween. Something about controling the flow, writing cocky or confident characters who are either powerful or vastly intelligent or both. Men who are more than just needy slaves to their own cocks. You know? The perfect kind of character to pair with a sexually active character who wants to be guided or used, kindly or with as much force and savagry as possible. Oh and cum. Lots of cum. And foreplay. And possibly forced, and also maybe pregnancy.

Just a "about my typical characters" sort of thing. I suppose.

Am open to pms. Anytime. From anyone. About anything. Wanna chat? Plan a rp? Writing something quick and smutty for a test run? Idk. Anything. I'm a nice guy <3 Promise.

Hey there lovely.

Looking at my request thread? Mighty kind of you. Perhaps I can make this worth your while? I would love to write for you, especially if you're reading this. It's a written little letter-bump from my heart to you.

Sincerely yours,
That smutt-loving dom/top guy who wants to write all of the sexy, funny, weird stuff with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom