Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little something for everyone hopefully (MxM, MxF, MxFuta etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitrios

Planetoid
Some rules/guidelines about me:

1: If it is against the rules don't suggest it at all.
2: I am open to a lot of stuff just ask before throwing it into the rp.
3: I am always the dominant/top/master of the relationship unless it is equal, I will never submit as it is not my cup of tea.
4: Big fan of anal so it will be in all of my rps so sorry for those that don't like it.
5: I am a person with a job and a life so I won't be able to answer instantly or all the time please understand that.
6: I won't rush you for a post as I understand you also have a life.
7: I like story and smut but too much of either one gets boring very quickly, maybe 40% story 60% smut is a good combo in my opinion.
8: I like both men and women equally, I prefer feminine males though not necessarily overly feminine always but it never hurts.
9: I am open to changes in any plot or idea I come up with, your ideas are just as good if not better than mine.
10: I role play for fun not to be serious so kick back and relax, if a topic gets boring tell me as I will tell you if I am bored.
11: I type up on average 1-3 paragraphs of 5-7 sentences, no less or else I lose interest rather quickly.
12: I don't do off site rps at all and prefer to keep any discussions on site as well.
13: Not a fan of fandom rps so sorry to all who enjoy those.
14: Just to clear this up I don't mind playing with futa/herms/shemales at all just won't catch I will only pitch.
15: I myself am male and only play a male as that is what I am most comfortable with.

You will note that there is a lot of dom/sub mentions within this request thread, if you are interested in a roleplay like this at least have an idea of what kind of dom you want please. Now there are probably some reading this going what does that mean?

Well to those that are unaware there are multiple types of doms just as there are multiple types of submissives.

There are daddy doms and little girl subs, master and pet, top and bottom, dom and sub etc etc but it is not just limited to the name. For example maybe you want a sadist because you are a masochist, maybe you want to be spoiled like a princess and fucked like a whore, maybe you just want to be manhandled like an object and humiliated. My point is know what you want and tell me because I can't read your mind.

Some of my favorite kinks: Spanking, Hair pulling, Anal, Rimming(giving), Rough sex, Biting, Dirty talk, Scratching, Teasing, Size difference, Light bondage, interspecies sex (animal x human, furry x human, alien x human etc etc.), femboys, collar and leash, Alternative looks, Piercings, Crossdressing, Sexy/slutty/skimpy outfits.

Currently I'm roleplay free as most of mine have died out unfortunately, I don't really have any solid ideas so I'm kind of just throwing this out here to catch the interest of others. If you have an itch that needs to be scratched throw your idea out to me and I'll see if I'm interested.

If there is someone who I was roleplaying with before reading this feel free to send me a pm to pick up our old roleplay.​

I might be interested in helping you out with something. My character is a three inch tall adult mouseboy who doesn't mind being handled roughly by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom