Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not much has changed. Seeking a Literate Partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

megannn

Moon
So, I'm basically just copying and pasting my last thread rather than bumping it. It is from 2014 after all...
I will add a few things to it, but not much has changed. I'm still looking for a partner who can give me at least one good sized paragraph per reply, if not more. I want a modern setting and a good mix of plot and smut. I would say in the range of 60 plot - 40 smut or 75 plot - smut. Something like that, but you get the idea.

Forewarning:
If you are looking for a fantasy roleplay then this is not the thread for you.
If you are looking for a quick fuck then this is not the thread for you.
If you are looking for a mother x son, aunt x nephew, or anything that involves me playing an older woman, this is not the thread for you.

To expand on those statements, I do not enjoy fantasy roleplays, I like realistic, modern themed plots. I tend to enjoy long term plots because I find most short term plots to be smut driven and that bores me. Plot adds dynamic to roleplays, so I do not like to exclude it. There is nothing wrong with pure smut, but it's not for me. Anyway, I do not enjoy playing older women because I can't seem to get into character. I can and will play a character ranging from 16 years of age to 24. With that being said, I respect your preferences and whatever you like your character to be. We all have our preferences and there are plenty of users on the site, so don't worry! You'll find someone else if you and I are not compatible.

I, personally, don't like to read long request threads, so I'll just jump right in.
I am looking for a long term, modern, realistic roleplay with a guy who is not obsessed with being dominant.
I don't want to be your slave, I don't want to be your pet, and I don't want to be your toy.
Your character shouldn't be ordering mine around and mine will not be ordering yours around.
I'm open to different plot suggestions as long as it is in line with the things listed above. I'm not looking for anything specific. I like to play out different plots and I'll even do the same plot with two people because it never turns out the same.
My usual post length is around one to three paragraphs.

Also, I only roleplay via PM.
I hope I covered everything. If not, it will be added when I realize what it is.

Appreciate you taking your time to read this.
I look forward to hearing from some of you.

P.S. My semester ended a couple of weeks ago, so I've got plenty of free time. Most of the RPs I had going have either died, ended, or the person has stopped logging in. So, I'm looking for multiple partners please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom