Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Female Roleplay Partners! (Updated: April 28, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drey malic

Super-Earth
Welcome one and all to my search thread. ___________________________________________________________________________

I am Primarily looking for Sexual roleplays and unfortunately not really looking for Non-Sexual roleplays.

A little bit about me.

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of writing and I want to start somewhere so I figured I would start with simple roleplays, either through Private Messages, Instant messaging, I can do Threads if that's what you want, emails or whatever.

During my prime, I would write 500+ words a reply regardless of the scene or what was happening in the story. Now I'm not so sure about how much I can write but I'm doing better every day that I do roleplay. Again, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I will do my best to mirror what you give and to give you enough to work with for both past, present and future tenses of the scene and story. I don't think I will be writing nearly 500 words in a roleplay based on YIM, but I'll still try to give you more than three sentences.

Sometimes I might not reply for 2-3 days. If that happens, I'm sorry. Life gets busy and I'm absent minded. Shoot me a Private Message or an E-mail: Dreymalic@gmail.com and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. I will do everything in my power to reply once a week to you at the very least. If I don't hear back from you at all within a week or two I'll presume you've dropped me and that's ok. I get it. Sometimes it's not what we're looking for anymore and saying so is harder than we expect - or we just get that lazy. If I do that to you, I'm so sorry. Still, if we're roleplaying I like to stay in contact with you, so if I'm going to drop you, I'll do my best to tell you.

I would like to make a plot with you in regards to a roleplay so Please send me what kind of roleplay you're willing to do with me through a private message and we'll get to brainstorming. I also like to continue to talk and plot as the story goes on so I might send you random PMs as we roleplay. I promise that I won't bite unless you like that ;D

I don't do Fan-fiction with original characters, usually - there is a single exception to this rule. If you want to have two different characters based on a world/scenario of some kind and I'm familiar with it then yes, I'm game.

After you send me a private message and we talk about what kind of roleplay we'll be doing together, We'll also discuss where it will happen, so that's when I'll give contact information if we both agree on that kind of roleplay source.

For the time being...
[x] - I only do M x F pairings and I only play Males.
[x] - I don't do Furry.
[x] - More stars mean I'm craving it more and more

I'm currently Craving... (Feel free to mix and match any of the following)
[x] - [Teacher x Student]
[x] - [Doctor x Nurse]
[x] - [Vampire x Fallen Angel]
Nothing is better than the blood of a fallen angel. Valentine and other elder vampires have been searching for a decade for one that fell from heaven. He finally got his hands on her and now he won't let her go. First, though, he must corrupt what is considered pure and innocent.
[x] - [Werewolf/vampire x hunter]
The tables have turned and the hunter becomes the hunted... however the beast has other things in mind besides killing.
[x] - [Pirate x Stowaway]
[x] - [Boss x Employee]: Taboo plot for this is under brother x sister
[x] - [Gang member x Rival gang boss's Daughter]
I like mixing this roleplay with Werewolf x Vampire (I'll play either vamp or were). It involves a lot of sex, drugs, and violence. I'm willing to change it up to maybe something like: Gang member x Police detective. It's definitely more of a darker roleplay than most of my other options.
[x] - [Boyfriend x Girlfriend]: ★★★
A simple plot of a boy from the poor side of town starts dating a girl from the rich side of town. Neither of the teens' parents wants them to date so the parents throw obstacles in the way of two dating. The story starts in summer vacation after four months of them dating with the girl being told that if she doesn't break up with the boy during the summer, next school year she'll be going to an all girl private school for her senior year. Does she tell him? Does she break it off? [Story starts with an early sex scene - but that shouldn't state that it will be sex based.]
[x] - [Cheerleader x Nerd] ★★★★★
3.00 GPA. That's what you have to maintain to stay on the Cheerleading team. Cheerleader Captain has let her GPA sway a bit too far and she's now in danger of being kicked off. Her teachers aren't swaying in her decision and she has to do something. There is this one boy though who's in all of her classes and who she's definitely caught staring at her from time to time. A total nerdy creep. But maybe she can use him... He says yes to helping her with her classes, but she has to repay him the favor. While he's helping her with classes she has to pretend to be his girlfriend and do one sexual favor a week.
[x] - a Post-apocalyptic modern world with magic and guns. Survivors must travel the wastelands to reach a place called "6 Ran 0 Entrd" where they've been told, people have established a safe haven.

Taboo Roleplays
[Brother x Sister]: ★★★
[Plot 1]: The Father and Mother of a wealthy law firm both die in a tragedy - plane crashes minutes after take off - leaving their son and daughter to run the family business. The son has long since been working on his career in Law and Order to take the family business from his father, the daughter... has only now returned from college to grief their parents passing. She returns home... but not everything is the same. Now that their father and mother are no longer with them, the Brother is no longer held back from doing as he pleases with his sister and he wants nothing more than to make her his.
[Father x Daughter]
Father and Step-daughter are home alone. Mom left for a business trip. Dad says he'll buy her whatever she wants this weekend, she just has to be in bed with him.
[Son x Mother] - More stars if the mother instigates it.

Things I like adding to any story
[x] - Fantasy Roleplay Elements
Examples: Magic, Mythical creatures (dragons, vampires, werewolves, etc).
[x] - Story Elements
Examples: Adventure, Action, Romance, Drama, Slice of Life scenes, Sex, Betrayal, etc.

Fanfiction
[x] - Fallout 4:
[Lone survivor x Raider] - I'm up for playing either role. If I play the Raider, the idea is kidnapping leads to all kinds of kinky fun while your character is on their way south to Florida in hopes of finding a safer place. If I play the Lone Survivor, I tend to play it as Needing a companion to go with him, and she's not bad looking, can probably hold herself up in a fight too.
[Wasteland Incest]: Two Vault dwellers wake up and are the last two of their vault. The rest of the People in the Vault are just gone. They've only found one task. "Be fruitful and multiply," but there's a problem. As memory serves them, they're related... (Brother and sister, father and daughter, mother and son, whatever fancies you the most.)
[x] - League of Legends:
[Darius x Ahri]: ★★★★
Ahri has been caught by Noxus and is imprisoned. Her captor was none other than Darius. Under most circumstances, he'd use torture and bleed the answers out of his victims but this time... he decides to forgo the blood in bloodlust and just let his primal side take over as he's compelled to make Ahri his in every way possible. As Ahri's charm over Darius increases she goes from prisoner to queen. Making Darius eat out of the palm of her hand and having whatever she desires from the man. Everything except maybe her freedom to leave and roam the land - but do you desire that kind of freedom when you have everything else?

RE: Looking for Female Roleplay partner (updates)

Made Edits.
- Added all of the plots I had in mind,
- Fixed what I was looking for,
- Did a little bit of coding for appearance's sake as well,
- Added stars to dictate what I'm craving the most.

RE: Looking For Female Roleplay Partners! (Updated)

Daily Bump - more like weekly. Fuck this past week.

Vent in coming.

To my Roleplay partners: Sorry i've been gone.
Explanation: My past week has been shit. Forced to pull extra shifts at work, doing an online class for the summer has been rather brutal and just kicking my ass. I didn't mean to ditch any of you. Life just has a tendency to really kick my ass whenever it feels like I've had a 5 minute break.

Anyways, I'mma try to reply to all my messages before dawn then crash.

RE: Looking For Female Roleplay Partners! (Updated)

Been awhile since i've used the website but it still fits the bill... so... bump the thread I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom