Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Straightforward Smut (Bi, a little more gay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiberius

Super-Earth
Hello!

It's been a while, and I'd kinda like something aggressively straightforward. What do I mean? Something smut-driven that only takes a few posts to get into it.

I'm a switch (i can gladly give and recieve) with a slight preference to sub (not necessary!), and a big cum fetish. I'm looking more for mxm at the moment, though I wouldn't mind mxf or mm(+)f etc if you'd rather.

Some straightforward set ups:
  • Maybe a cute witch / twink mage decides to test out a new fertility potion? (Open to fantastic body types, like cat folk or giants)
  • A succubus or incubus visits their (lonely?) prey in the middle of the night, maybe playing a little bit with magic of their own to make things a bit more fun?

Modern settings are a little more complicated, but doable.
  • Maybe a couple dormmates stuck in the same room decide it's rediculous to keep waiting for alone time, and agree to be "open" with each other? Can't really imagine this working MxF though.
  • Maybe a cute couple just meet each other at the club and decide to hit each other up after a show?
  • Or heck - maybe our characters are just a john and an escourt, as we start the scene in a hotel.

I am open to ideas! Please share if there's something you'd like! I also don't mind the idea of a group scene if you have something in mind.

I might be interested. MC is a three inch tall adult mouseboy who isn't afraid to get down and dirty, and also has a big cum fetish as well. No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom