Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Contracting yellow fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

extra credit

Meteorite
Just your luck to fall for the one white guy without yellow fever. You're sitting in your sociology class, waiting for your professor to finish yet another angry rant on representation and fetishisation in media. He's lecturing about the injustice of how asian women are portrayed and fetishized in western culture - as exotic china dolls; hypersexual, submissive fetish objects for the pleasure of white men.

You get his point, but there's just one problem: You are a hypersexual submissive fetish object. You want to be that exotic china doll. And watching him pace confidently at the front of the lecture hall in his suit, with his broad shoulders, neat beard and piercing blue eyes, you find you're very, very interested in the pleasure of white men.

He's probably making a lot of sense, but you tend to tune out during his angry and articulate deconstructions of white privilege - mostly because of the way he makes your little Asian pussy ache. You want nothing more than to teach your professor the real meaning of white privilege. But will he be willing to learn?

After snoozing through another "misogynist racist fucks shy feminist girl" prompt (okay if that's what you like, but it's a bit of a cliche) I decided to give things the ol' switch-a-roo, and give a little more agency to my sub partner. This professor isn't timid, he's still going to be a strong, dominant guy, but he's conflicted, and needs some persuasion. Will you beg him? Seduce him? Degrade yourself so much he loses all respect for you?
Put on your least authentic cheongsam, stick those chopsticks in your hair and do your best damn "me so horny", because you are going to get your man and you won't give up til you're at the end of a leash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom