Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dish Best Served...Dead (Yoshie x WorldEater)

RE: A Dish Best Served...Dead

Slake chuckled at the banter between the three, but it could only do so much before he felt himself starting to shake again. Indeed, they should have been intimidated as power such as his came with responsibilities. Even as Knuckles announced her own virginity to him in an awkward gesture of humility, a vein of power seemed to surge through him as he felt the hunger hitting his great master. Yul'Turon was a gluttonous one . . . and a prideful being; knowing that Knuckles was a virgin only gave him a reason to hunger for another . . . and soon enough, words came slipping out his lips.

"Don't worry too much about th- Why would you not want to be a sacrifice to me?"

In that split instance, he felt his eyes burn with purple light, so much so that he felt it feed back into him. It had been a while since Yul'Turon had ever used his body . . . or his mouth. Naturally, Slake was quite ready to stop this.

"Hold up," Slake said pulling back, "Whoa now, she doesn't have to do anything. It's just us and Winry."

A low growl rumbled around the room, as though he were watching outside like a child would a doll house.

Males can also suffice-

"We're done here. Miss Winry, I'll . . . here. To the first of our sins . . ."

Slake pulled his eyes over to Winry as she kissed his cheek. The small peck was nothing too special nor should it have been anything to worry about, but the gesture felt soothing for what it was. Maybe that soothing touch was just a taste for the future?

In any case, he came to her, standing upright and ready as he walked over. Though she may have been slightly taller, his height was sufficient. He came close, hands raised above her arms and around her face. Looking into her eyes, he slowly began to lose himself as his eyes glossed over. His sight was not bound to their realm for when he spoke, words of power erupted from his lips.

"The first of many, pride."
______

From his eyes came sight, from his hands came touch, his ears came sounds and his mouth came taste. Four senses to bring the world to bare . . . and of the four, only one stood before Winry.

At first, the simple taste of sin seemed to be that of gluttony, a common reaction to feeling so much from the World Eater. Before long, however, there came words, thoughts, memories, and even . . . a link between something so incorporeal and impossible to understand. Hunger produced so much more than just gluttony and just as Slake had said, the first of what Winry had been given would be the sins of pride beyond pride.

A god standing in the center of the universe, holding everything on his platter and toying with each little morsel. Nothing was everything to him. He had it all, he had everything laid out before him like the god he was. He needed nothing. He was content . . .

But why should a god like him be content?

Information surges through his mind constantly, swirling about without a care where most men and women would fall. A search, a feel, a hope. Meal upon meal, world upon world . . . nothing.

Then, hope.

An image: Slake marked with Yul'Turon's maw on his back. The purple writing and symbol is made whole as his back opens up to reveal an infinite row of teeth. Purple light and darkened shells make each and every shape, but it is impossible to tell how far it goes. All that can be seen is the infinite drop as the image draws her inside.

Slake is bloodied. His form is made indecent as blood melts his clothes. Mouths open all over his face and body, replacing eyes and ears and all other parts where needed.

Slake was Yul'Turon

Yul'Turon's pride . . . was Slake.
______

The kiss lasted longer than Slake would have felt, but the touch of her saliva was addictive to him. He tried to pull away, but each instance he fought against his urges, he found himself dancing his tongue against her's. Their mixed spit slowly drooled from the corners of his lips when he finally pushed back, the connection hard and raw at his senses. Just a kiss had been given . . . and yet, for whatever reason, he felt something else had been taken from him.

Or perhaps, given to Winry.

He breathed heavily as he tried to force air back into his lungs. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't help but stare at the succubus that had been given his God's sin.

Mikan's ears lay back against his skull. His tail puffed as his eyes monitored Slakes. Mikan shook his head.

"I ain't ready to ride that train yet... besides you look like you packing a heavy load that I aint ready to take if ya catch my drift." Mikan said hesitating. He was indeed into men as well but men with that much power Mikan didn't think he could satisfy the mans cardinal desires. "I think that the only one who can satisfy you the way you need is Sed---Mistress. She's the only one crazy enough to ride your dick till her last breathe...literally."

A Blush came across Knuckle's face. She was indeed intrigued. "I-I-I..." She stalled. "I've never... done things like... Mistress. I've never been with a human man... much less a demon; and even less so a God. I am not as deserving as my Mistress. Plus..." Knuckles Side eyes Winry. She sounded a little wounded with the next sentence. "Mistress doesn't like to share. I am much more of use to her when I watch. I would like to learn a thing or two from watching...if...if you would allow me too." She retorted.

Then Slake stood up and walked toward Seduction. He touched her face.... the touch was both endearing and dangerous. Then as their lips locked Winry closed her eyes; getting lost in his embrace. Seduction saw him for what he really was, a beautiful god that could destroy entire worlds, galaxies, cities with just a flick of his wrist. His potential made her pussy cream. Their tongues in heated battle now; his visions showing her all of his sins. She tasted gluttony; the sin that made her crave for him more. The hunger was so strong it made her nipples hard.

Her mind raced as her tongue danced with his; then the taste got sweeter; more sugary...She let out a moan. Her orgasm was building. This taste was stronger than gluttony; it was more desired than jealously... it was Pride. Pride; the one sin besides Lust that Winry craved. She began to drool, his lips were soft; the images were a story-line; gently weaving together to show her the mark on Slake's back. Then she saw a glimpse of Yul'Tron's real form, or at least his maws; and as she gazed upon his indecent body she felt the one thing that sent her reeling into orgasm. Power.

The kiss lasted longer than either had planned. But the images; the power; the sins that were felt in that moment was able to make the seat of Winry's panties moist. Knuckles had watched the entire moment with what one would call Mortal eyes. All she could see was the two visocially locking lips; heavy breathing; Seductions hard nipples and moaning. It was enough to make Knuckles moan herself and Mikan quiet envious.

Once the kiss was broken Winry regained her composure. She bit her bottom lip reveling in the taste that the God and Slake gave to her.

Knuckles could not wait to hear the gossip. "How was it Mistress?" the red girl moaned.

Winry eyed her with a pleasing smile. "When they say that danger is sexy..." Seduction reached under her dress and swiped her insides. When her hand came back up she separated her fingers and the familiar white liquid coated her hands like a gazed doughnut. She played with her own cum for a second and then finished her sentence. "They were not lying....are you okay Slake?" She asked him licking the cum off her fingers.

"I'm . . . fine."

That was an understatement. Fine would have been him feeling as right as rain, but that wasn't the case at all. No, instead, Slake actually felt tired after the experience, the kiss having taken a piece of something within him. It felt off, but then again, so was the god writhing on his body as mouths began to grow under his robe. Though it had not gotten to the point where his face was wiped, he could feel his powers start to wane back and forth, the waves of Yul'Turon's consciousness battering against his mental fortitude. Fortunately, he would hold and this time, the mouths would remain where they were.

The mouth on his right hand, however, startled him just slightly before he pulled his sleeves over to hide his state. Normally, he wouldn't have been so embarrassed . . . but things were different right now. Where Yul'Turon had pride, Slake seemingly . . . lost it. He was embarrassed to be the avatar for his god, almost bitter where he was. Nevertheless, he didn't show anything else other than a tired smile.

"I'm glad you like it. That was . . . weird. Never had that before."

He wanted to leave now and the great god could hear the whispers in his mind. How the god of mouths could hear with such gaping maws, not a single person would be able to say, but what could be said, or rumored in this case, was what happened when he didn't hear what he liked. For whatever reason, Slake had no knowledge of what had transferred to Winry, as though hidden from him by the great god himself. Such a strong pull of sin should have been made aware to Slake, but alas, Yul'Turon was a dark god and dark gods have many plans within plans. His secrets with Winry only spoke of a new responsibility the succubus had been given.

His voice echoed inside of Winry's mind and Winry alone. It was so low . . . and yet so close, like a lover holding her from behind as he teased with a creamy, seductive voice.

You hold my pride, my sin of pride. Listen to it . . . you thought of it as a meal, but I gave it as a contract. Slake is my pride . . . and he needs to be made whole.

An unholy presence slowly trickled through her, more so under her dress than anything else. As much of a god he should have been, he certainly liked playing with his toys. The energy had a weight to it, pressing down on her skin in all the right places, out of sight and out of mind from the other three in the room. Even a tongue slithered down at her leg, licking that tasteful cream she had so longingly created from eating his sin. This teasing did not go unnoticed, however, as Slake felt Yul'Turon's presence . . . but now where he was.

"Do you guys feel that?" he said, looking around as he stood up. His slouched posture was unbecoming of a being like him and Yul'Turon knew this . . . he knew this far too wel.

Make him whole . . . and you shall taste his sin of lust.

The moment she devoured his Sin called Pride she heard Yulturon. Winry was taken aback by the Old Gods voice... but it was something about that voice that made her pussy cream more. Her eyes looked over to Slake who; by the looks of it was out of breathe and damn near confused. Seduction didn't mean to feast that heavily; she didn't mean to drain so much out... but the sheer power that Yulturon possessed, the sheer command that he can do what he wants; when he wants. How he can take over free will or give it. It made her hot and it turned her on. She couldn't help but be gluttonous at this force. Winry licked her lips, relishing the flavor, the taste; the danger.

His voice howeverl it echoed inside Winry's mind. He teased her; told her that he had given a part of himself to her. This is what she really wanted. Seduction was a hard lover, She liked the chase of power; even though she has all the respect in the world what she really desired the most was to be controlled. To be dominated by someone that she deems worthy enough to tame her wild ways. He instructed her that this was a contract and not some meal that she could taste any time she wanted. However; you can't slick a can of oil. Winry smiled and had a few choice words of her own for her God of Destruction.

"I hold my end of the bargain my love...make sure you hold to yours... both of them," She whispered to him. That's when it happened. He started to caress her; he started to set the places that most needed touching on fire. Her body was burning with passion. He was indeed a God and in more ways than one. A tongue cascaded her leg; her thigh; and finally licking her in just the right way that she begged her thighs to contain her dripping essence. As she neared orgasm he called to her once more.

Make him whole he instructed.

She wanted more of him... both of them. She desired this god fervently. His motions; his actions; the way he teased and toyed with her. She imagined sex with Slake and Yulty trying so hard not to cum and make a mess of the barstool; but his lust seemed unending; unsatisfied and that is what Winry wanted most. His Lust.

Slake was gulping back as much of his nervousness as he could. It was no surprise that he would fail at this, what with how he was looking back between the others and Ms. Winry. Her reaction to Yul'Turon's pride had been so . . . strong, beyond anything he would have imagined. It made himself want to step back, but his legs didn't seem to want to move.

He could feel his master's touch on his skin.

The purple energy coursed through his veins as he gulped and sighed. Truly, Yul'turon was a crafty bastard, trying to give him that twitching sensation whenever humans liked . . . doing it. Of course, what Yul'Turon would not understand, as every gigantic being in the sky would not understand, was that Slake was not the type to play with women willy nilly. Of course, perhaps, past experience would have suggested he would try doing such a thing . . . but tonight was not the case.

But . . . there was his master to think about, the big man in the sky . . . the dude that could literally eat him in a billion different ways. He shivered at the thought before he cleared his throat. The phlem had backed from his nervous thought processes and now that he could think better, it was time for him to follow through.

"So . . . bargains. I'll be frank here, I didn't think you'd wet yourself just by having a taste of his pride." That was both an honest truth . . . and half of a lie. "I'll be sure to hold my end once you're ready . . . I don't think you'd be able to handle it after all of this."

A challenge like this was dangerous, but he managed to make it playful rather than aggressive. Yul'Turon had been busy and now that he felt the god's presence, he happened upon a thought, a stray one that had him walking just a little bit closer.

"Need a little help to stand?" he chuckled as he held out his hand. Slowly but surely, the essense of Yul'Turon faded as it latched back onto the proper host . . . the proper pride of the god's will.

He was right, she had nearly wet the seat thinking about the session the three of them would have. The taste of his sins and Yult's power was enough to drive any creature wild. But for her; her hunger and passion knew no bounds. But Slake was seemingly being cocky now; or at least that's the way she took it. A smile crept across her lips as she eyed him.

"Don't think I can handle it huh?" She giggled. Toying with his lower back with her tail.She could feel the God lessen himself on her. He was going back to his rightful owner. It kind of made her sad. She had been told stories of the old god and his capabilities but this... this power; raw and unending made Winry's mouth water. Seduction looked at the man and then raised an eyebrow.
"Fine," She said grabbing his hand as he helped her out of his seat. When he would lift her up she would gently give his neck a small nibble. "Now; before we end this little session is there anything else you need from me? I know our transaction is not finished so..." She said with her arms crossed.

Owner . . . no, Slake wouldn't have exactly called himself Yul'Turon's owner. To refer him like a pet would have been an insult beyond insult. It was Slake that was his body and pride . . . not the other way around. He had no control over Yul'Turon, and as he came over to Miss Seduction, he happened to feel the weight of her body pull him close to her. Her lips spiraled his mind, drawing more and more of Yul'Turon into him as he gulped and smiled.

Not one word was sent between him and her before he suddenly pressed his lips against her own. The very touch had paralyzed him and yet, fueled the motions in his own tongue as he felt it draw in and pull out. Over and over it weaned and waned, tasting the mix of saliva and hot sensations. When he was done, Slake blinked, looking at Seduction with a confused look instead of a smile. Had he really just done that . . . the warmth that dripped down his chin confirmed to him that he had done so . . .

"Gah," he spat, trying to get himself out of his stupor, "I really shouldn't have done that-"

His hand over his lips, he dried the saliva as a paranoia crept over him. This was wrong . . . why did he feel such kinship, why did he feel so close? Yul'Turon . . . no, it was . . . watching her feel his pride swallow her whole that set him off. That sensation of familiarity, mixed with an empathy. Strangely enough, he almost felt jealous of her naivety . . . so jealous that he had wanted to take some for himself.

Surely, this was the wrong way to do it . . . or was it?

Back
Top Bottom