Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dish Best Served...Dead (Yoshie x WorldEater)

Yoshie

Supporter
Supporter
34998.jpg

Humans, always searching, always needing something, always wanting something, humans were never satisfied. People always wanted more no matter what you gave to them, what they achieved or accomplished. What was it that she was searching for? Happiness? Something so temporary but something that everyone was seeking. They say seek and you will find but the inevitable truth was that nothing was meant to provide happiness. Nothing was easy, you’d have to try hard… but it seems that even trying hard proved that even in times of great depression almost doesn’t count.

It was already hard enough to gain respect considering that Winry was black, well Asian African American. But still with a mixed breed like she… she commanded respect, she demanded it. She lived in the footsteps of her late husband. Why because it seemed that being nice never worked. He was loud, he was rude and most of all he got what he wanted. She took note of this, she took note that people hated and despised him but for some reason when he said jump they obeyed. When he commanded they did and it never came to violence because fear guided people to respect him. It was this that she learned. She wasn’t like this… it was a façade. It was a ploy to get what she wanted. She had everything, money, power and respect but there was still that void. That empty space in her heart. Had it become cold like his?

Clarence, her late husband died long ago but his semblance lingered within her soul, it showed in her mean spirited ways. She loathed the man for this, but the hard part was that she understood. She understood why he was this way. It was nothing that he did. It was people. Now, ten years later she understood more clearly than she had ever in the time that they were together. She and Clarence had shared something and just now she finally realized that she hated people. She hated their greed, but their greed was what kept her pockets full. She hated their Wrath, but it was what kept power in her hands and she hated their Pride, but it was that same pride that kept her in a position in power. She used this; she used it all to get what she wanted, what she thought she needed. But alas, just like a human, she was never satisfied.

Sitting at her desk in her skybox overlooking what she owned, looking down at the drones that were Temptation she sighed. It was a Johnnie Walker Black night, she wanted to forget, she wanted to forget Clarence, she wanted to forget all the hatred, all the pain, all the misery this man had inflicted in her life… but she couldn’t because it was this pain, this hurt and this misery that made Temptation flourish the way it did. She looked in the drawer to get her fix. Fuck. Her savior had gone, the new shipment was in today so she’d have to go downstairs to the bar. A drink at the bar, a drink at her bar would do her good right about now. Maybe she could relish in other peoples problems to get away from her own. So that is where she went. Leaving the imprisonment of her office she went down the spiral silver staircase that led to the dance floor and headed to the bar. She sat on one of the stools and tapped the counter twice. When Mikan, the bartender cleared his throat.

“Yeah?”

“Johnnie Walker Black Label.” She said to the bartender that was standing in while her employee in question was doing his rounds. The bartender jumped and grabbed one of the cleaner glasses from the top shelf and began the routine of actually doing his job. There was only one person that would order such a top shelf drink. This drink by itself was $700 and the bottle bordered along the thousands depending on where you go it. Three ice cubes were placed in the glass and it was filled to the brim. A napkin folded was placed on the table as a holder and the drink was pushed to her with both hands. She inspected the glass rim, shape, and body. No fingerprints, no smudges, and no dust. She picked the glass up to her lips and took in the liquid reveling in the taste and the burn.

“Now why can’t you do this to all the customers, Mikan? Don’t pretend like I don’t know that you don’t use the napkins or the cup-holders like I instructed. You can see the water stains on the wooden table! The napkins behind your counter look as if they’ve been touched only recently and the ice tray’s have been filled only recently this ice still has liquid form…” The bartender sighed and looked away and as always just like a disgruntled employee he fired back at her.

“I don’t see you getting at that fiend you hired! He’s been fucking shit up since he got here. He makes drinks, doesn’t clean up the mess, and then gets the fucking order wrong! You’re yelling at me cause of some bullshit ass napkins and you should be digging in his ass!” Mikan said hostilely. Seduction shot him a look that would make a child reevaluate themselve when in the wrong of the mother and as she put her drink down back on the napkin she then replied to his hastily made decision.

“Just like the pussy you are, always passing the buck to someone else. You think I don’t know what goes on in my club? You think I don’t know that you give these scantily clad bitches free drinks in exchange for pussy, which you don’t get by the way… and you suspect that I don’t know he’s a fuck up? Look in the mirror the next time you judge someone, and remember, I found yo` ass in the back alley strung out after some guy had his way with you faggot!” Taking his check out of her breasts she looked at the amount. She glared at him, ripped the check up and then took $300 out of her pocket and placed it under the napkin. “Remember who you are dealing with the next time you flash off that tongue of yours again, I’m not one of your friends, and I’m not a dick so watch your fucking mouth!” She said. She didn't care if anyone noticed. Her reputation was on the line and that meant that her clientele both from her black book and from her establishment would be in jeopardy.

RE: A Dish Best Served...Dead

It was . . . strange having to look at his own gravestone.

Well, maybe strange wasn't the word. Disconcerting? Alarming? No, no, the word he needed was . . . distant.

Of course, he wasn't technically distant in a physical sense; Slake was practically at arms length from the stuff. All he really meant was how unreal it seemed, how everything seemed more like a dream to him.

Oh, dream-like, that's what he wanted.

It was grey and barely standing, a shell of its former glory from whence it came. Greenery ate up the ground around it and suckled on its skin as though it were trying to eat at the rock. No words, other than the faded cuts of his name, remained as every edge was smoothed out by numerous years of abuse from the outside elements. As he knelt down, it was easy to feel the tender shape of its body answering back to him. How long had it taken to become so soft, he wondered.

You are taking your time

It was a voice, a foriegn and old one that echoed inside his mind. Though just on the cusp of his consciousness, the words were as plain as day to him. He had trained himself to do such a thing, to distinguish his reality from . . . another. Answering back, he tried to pull his spirits from the very grave he laid them on, but not all the dirt could wash away.

"Well, Yul'ty, you'd be taking your time if you saw a gravestone with your own name on it."

A silence followed, just for a second, before the voice answered back. It remained steady and eerily calm.

I do not die. You know this. There is also no one in your world with my name.

Slake rolled his eyes, "Bravo, oh how fucking amazing is that. I wouldn't have guessed humans would never name their kids Yul'Turon. Just, wow, that fact was so out there man. Couldn't have guessed."

He didn't mean to soak his voice in that sarcastic venom, but Slake was too busy being frustrated, at what, he could not tell. Had any other god listened to him, he might as well have been smited off the face of the planet, but the deep voice from the depths of his mind was not such a vengeful being. Its voice grew quieter, whispering to him as though it were trying to tell a secret.

You are angry.

The statement was plain and simple and yet, despite the emptiness in the voice, Slake felt a little calmer from hearing his god speak to him.

"Yea . . . well, last I checked, I can get a bit angry man."

You do not benefit from your anger.

He sighed, "I'm dealing with it. Calm down big man."

I do not need calm. You know as well as I do that you will not stop feeling angry. That is unbecoming of you.

Bleh, Slake hated it when his god tried getting in his ear with big, fancy words. He knew what they meant, granted, he just hated hearing gigantic verbal puzzles all up in his mind and having it rattle about. But, he supposed that was what he had to deal with when linking himself to a dark god. Slake stretched his back, looking up into the sky as the grey air weighed down on him.

"Well, you know how it is."

No, I do not.

"You should then, I'm not gonna stop until I find them."

Another bout of silence and more waiting. Slake turned from his grave and looked up into the air as he waited for an answer. A part of him wanted to hear what he needed to hear and yet, there was so much more that told him he wasn't supposed to follow that thought. Opening a can of worms was one thing, but secrets, dark secrets all around him, were something else. Did he really want to know why things happened they way it did all those years ago . . .

Did he really want to know why everyone he knew tried to betray him?

I suppose I can give you what you need. You've been faithful and worthy enough for my gifts . . . and it wouldn't hurt my plans in the long run.

A twisted nova of purple energy ripped the very air, tearing out the fabric of reality as a glistening mouth formed before Slake. One long tendril stretched out from the maw, the burned, pink flesh writhing as it dodged teeth and slapped a rectangular object into his hand. The soft form of the card rubbed between his fingers, the material unfamiliar to his touch. Though he could not read the card alone, his God provided the knowledge for him as his amber eyes looked at the words.

Temptation

It was night when he reached the place, his feet tiring from the long walk through the city. A part of Slake wanted to grumble about the distance, but at least his god had been courteous enough to give him a portal outside the city limits. Walking down the street in a suit, however, caught the eyes of several folks as he passed through more and more of the city's seedier underbellies. It irked him that he knew nothing of this place, the world, or the times and attitudes. Nevertheless, what he could glean was fairly small, especially in comparison to what his God drip fed him as he finally reached the club's "gates."

These gates were adorn with vibrant lights, harsh tones mixed to hit the eyes as powerfully as possible. There were reds and there were purples, two colors he did not think would have been so prominent in such times as these. He remembered how hard it was just to find purple in his time and a part of him wondered how much he actually enjoyed it after he accepted Yul'Turon. It was probably the reason why liked the darkened tones of his suit; how his god knew his size down to the letter, he would not question. It was Yul'Turon and if Yul'Turon hungered for something, the god would get it one way or another.

Just as he was about to enter, the bouncer came forward, blocking his path. He was a big man, taller than Slake with a wider shoulder width. Slake wasn't too big and his age was not apparent to his face so when the bouncer came rolling around, it was almost as though the man was looking down on some younger millennial rather than an immortal. Though the bouncer gave him a rough look, Slake answered back with a casual smirk before he tried to relax in the suit.

"So . . . uhh, is this the place for the . . . stuff . . . is this Temptation?" Slake said looking around.

"Depends what you're lookin' fer kid."

The man's voice sounded like glass and rocks, mixing together in a nice heap. Lovely, how lovely.

Slake slumped in his posture as he tried to pull out a business card and presented it like an identity. The suit hung at his frame as he tried to get used to the feel of the fabric.

"I was here . . . for a lady. I dunno her name. My -uh- boss said she was good with finding people." he said, tilting the card. A small glint of purple showed at a certain angle and with it, came the mark of Yul'Turon on the card. The very seal of Yul'Turon had quite the weight in many circles, or at least it did back when he was around. Demons and dark gods weren't known to mix well and if time had its way, some groups might have forgotten what Yul'Turon even was. After all, how many people even heard of the four Dark Ones in his time, let alone today where they seemed to slink deeper into the darkness.

He ruffed his short black hair, trying to make it look half way presentable to whoever he was speaking to. If this woman, this Seduction lady could find what he was looking for, then perhaps it was best for him decent enough to talk with.

Winry was seated at the bar refilling her glass; this time of Johnny Walker Red Label. It was a regular day; or so she thought. Knuckles; a female bouncer approached the bartender Mikan and whispered something in his ear. Mikan's ears laid back against his head and his tail ruffled. Mikan turned toward Seduction and coxed Knuckles over to talk to her.

"Knuckles... you talk to her... after the shit storm that just ensued; I'd rather not lose both my job and my life."

Knuckles nodded and sat close to Winry. Never taking her eyes off the door; she began. "Mistress... there's a guy here with a red purple and black card... he carries the stench of Yul'Turon--"

Mikan dropped the glass as he heard the name.

Winry cut her eye at Mikan; those red eyes blazing with fire. "That's coming out of your pay alley-cat."

Mikan sighed and went to clean up the mess he had made.

That name struck fear in the hearts of many a demon and immortal alike and when dealing with those from the Underworld anyone who was of importance had known about the Four Dark Ones. Winry however; was not impressed. The ice clanked in her glass as she looked toward the door. The Bouncer glanced at Seduction and she nodded; giving the approval that the stranger could come in. Winry then turned her attention to her orange-haired cat like bartender and spoke.
"The man approaching is a special guest. Whatever drink he desires accomodate them. We have business to discuss and I cannot close early; not tonight. Prepare for overtime alley-cat."

Mikan nodded. Waving to the bouncer to let the man in; he quickly started to straighten up the bar. Cleaning old glasses and wiping off the tables and stools. Indeed the man coming in was a special guest, but to require a swift cleaning of the bar and lounge area? Winry must've expected the man...or was this her way of trying to impress another more... powerful being?

Knuckles arose from the bar and approached the other bouncer and the strange man. She bowed graciously. Knuckles was a beautiful woman, very stocky for a female and she was adorned in a beautiful red garment. Her hands were dressed with red gloves and on the knuckle area was a shiny blood red metal plate that reflected a red light. She was a professional street brawler; who never used a weapon only her hands; hence the name 'Knuckles'. She looked from the bouncer to the man. "I'll take it from here Butch...no one else is on the VIP list but him tonight. Make sure of it..." She said pointing to the list in her hand. "The one you are looking for is seated at the bar. Take that card to her, order what you will. We take VIPs very seriously here. But please...no trouble."

So much for keeping things casual. The moment the bouncer looked at the card, the man practically shook in his place as she tried to talk to his fellow workers. Yul'Turon was not a mere whisper, was it? He folded his arms, resting as he kept his weight on one foot as he waited. When the bouncer came around, Slake looked off, noticing the beautiful woman walking towards him. At first, he thought she was Seduction, but soon enough, the name on her chest made itself known to him and the gloves on her hands were . . . peculiar, but he liked how it fit her.

What he didn't like was what he was hearing. VIP? Him? God, the last thing he needed was attention. Had it been all those years ago, he might have whored out for that sort of stuff, but today was not that day. He bowed back as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Thanks -uhh- Knuckles. Don't mind me . . . yea," it was strange hearing the name, but he had heard of stranger ones, "I'll . . . I'll get movin' then."

He pointed to his intended destination and with that, the bouncers parted from his path. As he walked, Slake tried to whisper under his breath, his voice carrying to the dark god's mind.

"The fuck did you do to spook demons, boss-man?"

No answer, of course. So much for being the Avatar of a Dark God. At least Yul'Turon could have given Slake a half assed answer. Perhaps the god was avoiding said question, he had been far more quiet lately, what with having to contend with Slake's revival. Shaking his head, he sauntered to his objective, doing his best to take in the saturated sights and sounds. They were short lived as the bar invited him cordially, the empty plush seats around the only other patron looked particularly comfortable compared to the isolated ones.

So that was Miss Seduction; he had to admit, she was a very pretty woman indeed. He wasn't dancing or going crazy for her, but no man could doubt the looks of a woman like her. He graciously came to her right, placing the card down on the bar before he looked around.

"Hi . . . just water please. It wouldn't be right if I tried to drink."

A nervous twinge lined his voice and he struggled to remove it as he broke the silence further, "So yea . . . I'm here. Nice to meet you, name's Slake. Fun fact, I'm fucking terrified right now and I feel like I'm gonna explode."

He gave a mock "poof" as he quietly emulated an explosion with his mouth. He looked between both the bartender and the woman drinking the red labelled drink, hoping for some answer.

Seduction eyed him and then her drink and again; once more; him and her drink. Taking another sip she crossed her legs; left over right, her black manicured nails pawing the drink as she listened to him.

"That card..." She began. "That card is one of a set of four. You have one... the other three have yet to come back to me." She said sternly. A smirk came across her face as she looked him over. "I am known to many as Winry Seduction; but you... you can call me Mistress. I am the owner of this here fine establishment. Hrmm...you must be weary from your travels." She stopped and looked the boy over once more.

"I wonder... how'd that particular card came to be in your possession Innocent." Seduction knew something but she wasn't sure yet. "I deal in all types of matters... you can call me, an Information broker if you will. Any information that you seek I would have it. However; everything comes with a price." Picking up the glass again she took another sip. She waved her left hand and soon enough Mikan went to fulfill the man's request.

"Apologies Innocent... it would seem that every one of my staff seems to be baffled by your presence here. Please; ignore the rudeness of thine company." She said pointing to her staff. "You see... they have never been in the presence of a being such as yourself. Such...greatness if you will." She winked at him. It would appear that Seduction was talking past the stranger. Seemingly peering with those red eyes of hers into this strangers eyes; but past him... to someone else perhaps.

A few minutes had passed and Mikan the cat stood before Winry and the stranger; his paws cupping the water for dear life. He was obviously scared; the poor feline was trembling.

"He--Here---Here you are Sir..." He was cut off by Winry.

"You said your name was Slake right? Mikan... the man's name is Slake... do well to address him as such please?"

"Yes... Mistress." Mikan said reluctantly placing the water on a cup holder and sliding it to Slake with both paws.

"Now, Innocent... no need for fear. If anything; you have every one of my employees on their toes tonight. Which... for me is good for business. They always end up slacking off or performing poorly when they are comfortable." She leaned on the counter of the bar her breasts moving closer to him. "However; you are doing me a favor even now... look how well lesser demons perform when there in the presence of a God." She purred. It was like her words were dripping with passion, fervor, and lust.

"Let's cut to the chase shall we? Tell me Innocent, what is it that thine desires?" Winry would go on to shoo Mikan away implying that his job was done here and to go help another patron that was coming through the door. She would have no interruptions while her special guest was here. When Mikan finally was out of earshot she lowered her voice just enough to a whisper so that only he would be able to hear what she had to say next.
"Tell me... will I be dealing with you directly or will you have me tend to your vessel?"

Her words were music to his ears, casual and stern at the same time. She seemed to have that balance to her at first, and Slake was more than willing to get along for the ride. Interesting, she had more than one god to work with. It would make sense that someone as influential with one god's hand would have the sense to have three more talking with her.

"Well, as long I don't have to meet Z'gzst's fuck boy, I think we'll be grand. It's kind of a known fact that 'eaters' and 'whisperers' don't get along." He commented as he tapped his fingers on the table in a little dance.

It was all going well up until he heard the rest of her words coming out with her. Oh, the name was one thing. Winry Seduction was quite beautiful, hell, he knew a Winry. It was the other bit that threw him for a loop as Slake firmly locked his fingers down while his eyes blinked. Did he hear her say that? Mistress?

"I -um- alright, thanks . . . Mistress?"

And then came the nickname, "Innocent." Mistress and Innocent? Okay, calm down Slake. It wasn't like she was asking for anything. People change, maybe nicknames like that are all common. He tried to gulp the information down as she gave another dump of information on his head.

He knew what an information broker was. Back in his heyday, info brokers were far more common as there weren't things like computers and the like. But times have changed, and where one man could once make a living, now that information was posted up on websites and forums for all to see.

When the cat anthro came through with the water, he breathed a sigh of relief. He grabbed the glass of water with three fingers on his left and snapped his fingers on his right before pointing at the cat man, a click flicked from his mouth as well.

"Yeaaaa, my man. Gettin with the water," he took a sip, two sips, then drank the rest down. God the was refreshing. The slight distraction keep him from getting flustered, "Nice -uh- job. It was real . . . watery. That's a good thing, yea, water's a good thing."

Turning back to the vivacious woman, he listened in on what she had to say and nodded to her comment. He played with his glass as well, still watching Seduction with his full attention but also occupying his mind with the exercise in dexterity.

"Yea, um, no its all good. Just calm down man, I'm not gonna eat you. That's Yul'Turon's thing, yuh know?" He tried to laugh but the awkwardness of the whole situation kept it clogged in his throat. Worse yet was when Mikan left, no, was shooed away, forcing Slake to turn back to Winry and fight the urge to walk out.

"So, ok then, um right." Words tumbled out of him once more and it irked him. From the looks of things, it would have looked as though he were some inexperienced teenage bumpkin looking to ask for some first time sex or a first drink on his twenty first birthday.

No, just no. Slake knew he looked very young, but he needed to set the record straight for her. The only difficulty was keeping it clean and professional and . . . not whiny. She leaned forward at him, breasts pressed and centered in his vision before he tore his gaze off from her looks.

"Right, so lemme just make this clear. You're talking with me, Slake. Yul'ty's off doing whatever the fuck he likes to do in his spare time right now. We have a good relationship. I fuck around with his powers and he makes sure that whatever I do further's whatever plot he's got. Just being clear here."

Wow, he actually said nothing in that little blurb. Flustered and frustrated, he tried to redouble his efforts.

"Anyways, I appreciate your . . . hospitality, but . . . yea, innocent? I mean, I literally just walked in the door and you're calling me -uh- innocent or something like that? And . . . mistress is a little much, don't you think?"

His nervous smile was turning more into a frown as he talked. He didn't want to upset the demoness, but what other choice did he have. Slake needed to be taken seriously, not looked upon like some second hand fuck toy that walked in for a quickie. Closing his eyes, he furrowed his brow before letting the tension rest.

"I'm in here for personal reasons and as much as I would love flirting with a lovely lady like you, I need to find five other folks. I need to make sure they're dead and buried, I need to know where they are . . . and I need to know why they betrayed me."

He already knew he set himself up for failure when he said those words. So much for keeping things quiet and now that she knew what he wanted, she had all the pieces laid out for her. How she would play with them, he could not say, but he wasn't about to let his guard down just yet.

He was using humor to coax her out of her shell. It was indeed working seeing as though all Winry could do was smile. But alas business is business. She tapped the sides of her glass listening to him banter. It was nice to actually have a decent conversation... even if it was with a vessel that housed one of the most powerful demons she'd come across. When the man made it clear that he was in charge; except in extreme cases a small frown came across her face.

"So... that means you are more than a mere vessel. Damn... I was hoping for a good chat with him. He still hasn't explained to me why he hasn't touched me yet...." She hissed. She placed her fingers over her mouth, she had said too much. "Look... anyway... I'll need more information---" She looked at her glass. "And seemingly another glass". She said.

"Sad though... I was really hoping that I would get more out of this deal." She said eyeing him. "Anyway, drink with me Innocent... tell me more about your problems...and...names would also help. Oh; and the reason I call you Innocent... don't flatter yourself. It's a nick-name I give all my patrons that are new to Temptation. You haven't had a drink yet; you haven't ordered strippers, or even tried to fondle my breasts. Art thou sure you haven't gotten soft on me ...my Dark God?" She chuckled.
"Now! .....Indulge your Mistress."

Her smile and her wily ways were definitely attractive to him. It took quite a lot of him to simply resist her and from that he was nodding. Though a smile came forth from his lips, it was clear that Slake wasn't outright truthful with it. If anything, she was starting to push and by the nature order, he would shove back just a bit so that he could breathe.

"Yea . . . big man has his own deals and stuff. I'm his avatar, but I-" He flinched each time she acted as though she was hoping for his god to show up. It wasn't hard for him to catch her words towards him, however . . . just how sexual was this woman trying to be? "Yea . .. touching you'd be nice, but I'm not- woah."

He shook his head, trying to backpedal, "Right -um, trust me, if he wanted to touch you, he'd wanna eat you . . . and not like sexually eat you. Yul'Turon's the eater of worlds, like the dude has mouths on his fucking eyes- Am I not getting something?" he said trying to find the disappearing anthro bartender. Everything about her attitude seemed off to him. "I- sorry, I don't mean to be rude or jittery, but I . . . I . . . oh wait."

When she finally talked about her patrons touching her breasts, that was when he realized where things were going. The lovely figure, the dominant stare, the sultry tone in her voice, every thing pointed to one easy to relate thing and he nearly kicked himself for it.

"You're a succubus . . . that . . . that explains a lot. Jeez, i thought I was getting the wrong vibes here, thought I was just being -like- stupid or reading a bit to heavy on what you were showing. Alright then, um- sure . . . There it is again, Innocent, alright, I'll give you that one." he mused as he looked around. Again, with the wanting and needing for his God instead of him. Was it strange that he was getting shafted for the god he worshipped? "Right, I'm not a dark god. The name's Slake and I WORSHIP Yul'Turon. We have a good deal going between us and so lets-"

Mistress.

She was just really pushing for that. It wasn't that he couldn't call her Mistress, hell, it was kinky and sexy in a bunch of ways, but today was not a day where he felt inclined to listen. Her patrons may have called her Mistress, her workers may have called her Mistress, and stupid fuck boys that looked like Slake might have called her Mistress . . . but he was not in the mood for fun and games.

He looked down at the empty glass, only moments ago having the liquid of life filled to its brim. Looking back up, he tried to hold his emotions from spilling out. He adored flirting and he enjoyed the attention, but times were a changing. Each time she tried to push, he was shoving back mentally. Physically he was all right there, but each second she looked at him with those sultry eyes, he couldn't help but remember. It wasn't her fault; how could she have known. Yet, despite his requests she still seemed to push that damned attitude towards him regardless of what he wished for. As a result, each and every time she looked at him, he couldn't stop seeing blood on his hands.

And they weren't as dark as his.

"I don't wanna be rude, but I just want to be firm here. I get you like making jokes and I like making jokes too but . . ." he stops, wipes his nose before pinching it. His smile grits into a toothy frown before he calmed himself. He was going to turn off his carefree attitude for that moment at least, "Like I appreciate the hospitality and the boob touching joke and the sexual stuff . . . but stop it. You and I, we don't know each other. Yul'Ty tells me that you can help me; that doesn't mean I'm gonna drop my pants cause you look pretty - and don't take me the wrong way, you look pretty. Problem is . . . I . . d- . . w- . . . can't have pretty around me if that's all its gonna be."

Her eyes narrowed. He was serious. She sighed and sat straight up.

"Fine..."

Winry grit her teeth as he called her by her original form.
"Well... no need for any further surprises and I guess I can drop the human disguise huh?" She shook her head and moved her hair that was blocking her forehead to reveal small horns on her temple area. She stood up in front of him and shuffled with her dress seemingly taking out a wedgie but it wasn't; out came a long purple tail with a spaded tip at the end.

"Well... I guess I've been spotted. Not many can recognize what I am. Yes, I am a succubus, and I just so happen to be allured by power. Sins and power. I feed off of a persons sins. Yours..." She paused sniffing. "Yours...in particular---give me a second." She placed her hand on his chest, and turned her attention toward the back area of the club.

"MIKAN!!!!!!!!" She hissed.

The orange cat came running from the bathroom both tying his apron around his waist and wiping his nose profusely and then running to the bar area.

"Yes Mistress?" He said hesitating to look at her.

She slammed her hand on the table as those red eyes glared at him for a response. Mikan looked at her puzzled.

"Mistress... your attire.---" He was cut of by her getting in his face from the counter of the bar.

"He made me already... no reason to hide now. But that's besides the point." She growled. "My glass is empty and his has yet to be filled and you---" She gave his nose a wipe with her napkin and a light smack on the cheek. "I ain't paying you to sniff coke on my time Mikan... I told you alley-cat... I don't care what the shit you do on your time but when a customers glass is not filled my pockets ain't either...CLEAR!" she hissed.

"Transparent..." He joked. Taking both their glasses.

"Smart-ass!" She folded her arms and directed her attention back to Slake. "Yeah... I can help you. I just need names...Mikan tell Knuckles to fetch my tablet so I can help Slake out. Also... Slake what would you like to drink?" She asked going back to her somber attitude.

Jesus, this fiesta was getting out of hand. Had she not broken the sultry seductress act, he might have out right left the room. Mikan's attitude and sudden hit on drugs didn't help, but at least Slake was occupied with cocaine itself. Even he knew what cocaine was . . . but he figured the use would have died off by then. It disgusted him; drugs never gotten his attention and they certainly didn't appeal to him now.

When it came to drinks, again, he raised his hand to protest, not feeling a presence creep behind him.

"I don't need a drink, just reiterating and stuff. I just want some wat-"

Johnny Walker. Black Label

He jumped. The voice was deep and ancient, calm beyond all compare. Instead of a whisper, these words echoed into a room trembeling bellow, though its inhabitants did more shaking than the actual glass. Worse yet was how it echoed into their minds. Slake looked up and closed his eyes.

"For a god with an infinite set of mouths, you sure like listening till the last fucking minute."

A chuckle came forth, one as darkly as an infinite black void, To have many mouths does not mean one can have an ear to listen. You should take heed to such words.

He rolled his eyes, "All you want to have is a fucking drink. Is that why you sent me here?"

That was one of my goals, yes . . . The another is for you to relax. The voice crept behind Mikan as though it were clutching his shoulders. We require a glass of my suggested drink

"I'm trying to be serious here-"

Revenge is not an ideal I can uphold

"Coming from the guy that tried to cause genocide just cause they overcooked your meal." He grumbled.

There was no anger, simply a chuckle once more, but even a chuckle could send chills down a mortal's spine.

You've softened me . . . Which is why I've kept quiet.

The voice of Yul'Turon moved once more, but this time, it made its way behind the succubus.

Soften him for me . . . This seriousness is unbecoming of him.

Mikan's fur puffed up again as his ears lay to his head. He knew this voice. It wasn't a pleasant reminder either.

"Coming right up... Mistress...which would you prefer."

Winry smiled, her tail waved a little. She missed her friend. It was good to hear his voice again.

"Good choice..." She chuckled. "I was wondering when I got the pleasure to meet you my King." She turned her attention to Mikan."Johnny Walker Blue label. Black is for when I am trying to hide something... no alley-cat this is a celebratory drink. I get to have a run at one of my favorite gods. Mmm I can't wait." She rested her hand on Slake's leg.

"Right away Mistress..." Mikan carefully picked up her glass, cleaned the table where they were sitting and got out two clean glasses and two new cupholders. Mikan tried to avoid all eye contact with Slake as he prepped the man's drink.

Johnny Walker Black label was poured over two rectangular ice cubs and placed on a brown cup holder and slid to Slake with both paws.

"Your drink...Slake."

The blue label however was on the top shelf and Mikan needed a step ladder to get to it. Seduction never drank blue label unless she was in a joyous mood or when she was with her sister. Mikan carefully pulled the bottle and placed the step ladder back under the bar. The blue label was poured slower than the black label and it was poured over three cubes of ice. Mikan placed the glass on a black coaster and slid to Winry with both paws.

"Well...Slake... you're in luck. The Mistress rarely enjoys the blue label Johnny Walker. You must be special." He sneered.

"Now, now; alley-cat... no need to be jealous." She purred at him. " I received a request and I must fulfill it to my utmost duties." She winked at Slake.

Mikan rolled his eyes at the man. The orange cat was always envious of patrons that caught Winry's attention simply because he could not. She was always correcting him, scolding him, or belittling him.

With drink in hand she raised her glass to Slake. "Cheers, huh? To a new business deal that will be beneficial to the both of us." She smirked as she took a sip. Her face winced.

"It's been a while since I've had Johnny Walker Blue Label. Still not used to the flavor. As you can see the bottle was just opened." She said pointing to the bottle. "And..don't worry about Mikan, he gets very jealous... it's only because he can't have me. But he knows I don't mix business with pleasure."

"You don't mix business with pleasure," his mouth agape as he heard her words, "Well, alright. I don't know what you think is pleasure and what isn't, but ok."

He looked over at Mikan, a peek more like, and shook his head. Slake didn't care too much about Mikan's attitude as long as the anthro didn't try to strong arm him. Without any other thought, he was forced to look at the darkened alcholic beverage and smell its deep scent. He had to admit, it certainly had a class of its own and Slake had quite the experience with liquor. Not one to shy away, he simply grabbed the drink and hoisted it, throwing the contents down his throat.

God, it burned so good.

He could feel the drink crawl down him, the deep taste hitting his consciousness like a truck. A white light hit him hard, blinding him for a moment before he realized what was happening. A tear formed down his jaw, all the way to his shoulder in a diagonal rip. Teeth formed and as he breathed, the newly formed mouth breathed out l. Slake shook himself out of his stupor to will it away. The edges of his body sewed itself back as the Dark God spoke.

Delicious as always. Just as delicious as your words little demon.

"Glad you like it," he said, handing the glass back to the bartender. Ignoring Yul'Turon's comment on Winry's words, he handed a bill to the man, a hundred dollar bill to be exact, "Buy yourself something nice."

With attention back on Winry, or mistress or whatever, he looked at her only then noticing her hand on his lap. Her touch was more soothing than he thought, but nevertheless, he looked at her intently, trying to speak his mind as softly as he could.

"So, to start off, I want to find the easiest target. He's not too hard to find . . . But i want it quiet. He's a talker, but if you fuck up, he'll keep talking. The name is Rat and he looks like a kid, doesn't like to wear pants. He's a glutton demon and, yea, he's skinny. Think you can find him?"

Delicious as always. Just as delicious as your words little demon.
The words echoed in her head. Almost bringing Winry to an orgasm. He had complimented her. It was as if a celebrity shouted out your name on social media. Winry bit her lip; holding back her urges. But of course, Slake had to bring her back to reality with his demeanor. But alas Slake wasn't a bad looking guy and her mind quickly went to his size.

"Well." She began as she looked at Mikan. Mikan knew what she was going to say. Rat was no friend to Mikan and as soon as Slake said the name the cat hissed quietly. Seduction cleared her throat and began again. "Actually Mikan can tell you that when he comes back with my tablet." Winry picked up her glass and sipped on her drink taking in small gulps at first. She didn't want the liquor to go that fast. This was a good bottle; recently opened and aged to perfection.

"Would you like to try the blue label...Inn--Slake?" She teased. A smile crept on her face. She was bold one would admit. But Winry had an eye for men... she had a lust for power and the two combined make her panties wet.
Winry smiled at him as she removed her hand and brushed against his back with her spade-like tail. "Now; the question here is... what will you do after you've found each of these men? I don't want ties back to me. Not good for business." She waved her finger at him. "I run a discreet operation here... everything is by the books."

Seduction looked around. "I don't like looking for loopholes now... but sometimes its imperative to get out of situations." The ice clanked in her glass as she put it back on the coaster. She crossed her legs left over right as her tail rested on her lap.
"This must be a really bad look." She said eyeing her drink and him. "The Owner is an alcoholic and the bartender is a crack-head." She lowered her head and chuckled. She was feeling the drink now.

Winry writhed in front of him, a star struck fan listening in as the celebrity toyed and whispered. The way she moved had him blushing, but a cough later she was back to normal. Their knowledge of Rat wasn't surprising; Rat was not the type to be outright subtle despite his secrecy. No doubt an information broker would have some lead on him and if they were any good, they'd know that he was going to search for Rat himself. He went deaf for just a split second before she mentioned the blue label. When he realized what she said, he turned and faced her just as she called him Slake . . . and not innocent.

"Huh," he said, looking between the bottle and the succubus, "Well . . . I guess I could try a swig, since you asked so nicely."

A simple taste was what he wanted and he got what he asked for. Pulling the bottle over to him, he poured himself a drink before he raised it to her, promptly taking a sip before waiting and sipping the rest down. There was something light-hearted in this drink, different from the black label that burned his throat. The aftertaste was almost sweet, and her tail soon brushed against his back. A smile came, familiarity with this taste. He had never gotten to try Johnny Walker, but for whatever reason he could see himself back before everything went to hell.

So much so that he naturally reached for her tail and brushed it against his fingers.

"Feels nice . . . thank you."

Nevertheless, business needed to be done so with the drink finished, he set aside her tail and his glass, flipping it over to signify his completed status. He would not be having any more as he answered her words with his own.

"I'm going to kill them once you've gotten me the information . . . and don't feel too bad about yourselves. We all have our ways to cope and mine happens to be hunting . . . hunting Rats tonight at least."

What of payment?

Slake frowned, "Yea, about that-"

Mikan shortly came back with the tablet. He handed it to Seduction while refilling her glass.

"Here you are Mistress." He said sliding the tablet to her. Mikan then took the napkin that was between both Seduction and Slake and with pen in hand scribbled something down. He slid it quietly to Slake.

"This is the last known address for Rat. Listen... you ain't here this from me..." Mikan began but Seduction stopped him.
"Slake... this will probably be your easiest yet. However; remember Slake...there's a reason he's called Rat." She said fiddling with the glass. Winry quickly changed the subject. She didn't want listening ears to pry nor did she want to know what was on the napkin. The less she knew the better. Mikan can have this one. Even information brokers had their limits.

"I'm glad you have respect for the drink." She commented; remembering what he said about her Blue Label.

Winry touched the man's hand gently.

"You have a dangerous job ahead of you Innocent. Don't go killing yourself on the count of revenge. It's a dish served cold... not dead!" She commented. Winry was seemingly concerned about the poor boy. Her cold demeanor changed once she heard what he was about to do. It wasn't even that she heard the entire plan. But her job was always messy. Seduction rested her hand on his shoulder.
"Just be careful. Don't want you dying before I get to taste you." She cooed at him.

She then remembered the question Yul asked. She caressed Slake's hand. "Payment... Cash...and for the keeping our contact lively, well; I'll think of something." She mused.

"Yea, him and I . . . we got a history. I know how he works," he said as he took the napkin. The place was obvious, an old hiding spot Rat used to use when things got hairy. Of course, Rat was not the type to stay in one place and he didn't know how much Mikan knew of Rat. Names, after all, were very misleading things. Nevertheless, when Winry touched his hand, he gladly pulled it to his lips, giving it a soft kiss before he let her rest it on his shoulder.

"I won't be long . . . I won't be dead either . . . just don't expect to taste me yet."

With one last wink, and a nod to Mikan, a vortex of purple chaotic energy ripped itself to pieces as a maw of terrifying teeth lined the edges. The very room shook terribly, causing the glasses to shake and the tables to move and without another second to waste, he bolted for the portal as it closed behind him.

Be wary of my servant. Do not push him too far for he may find himself unable to accept you.

The purple energy remained in the room, writhing and feeling every inch of its existence as a mere corrupted essence of his self remained to stay around.
_____

On the other side of the world, rested a very small individual. He, like Slake, had black hair, short enough to where it barely reached his ears. His single shirt should not have saved him from the cold, but Rat was not human to say the least. Red eyes glowed from his eye sockets as he searched about in the darkness. Though pantless, the boy trudged around with his bare feet seemingly unaffected and all this during a snowstorm. Wind and snow sloshed around and onto him, attacking the boy as best as it could, but for whatever reason, the creature pushed on.

This was Rat and this was where Rat lived.

Where had he come from? Why had he come to this world? None truly had an answer. The dark gods had many servants and spawn, but Rat simply did not fit their categories, nor did he fit within the demon hierarchy. Where he did fit, however, was within an old circle long forgotten. The Watchful End, a group of seven bound by a code to balance . . . something; the history had been faded after all. All rumors pointed to him being a part of that seven and so had the one known as Slake, but that man was no where in Rat's quiet little mind.

Just when he least expected it, something came from the dark as Rat turned to face his opponent. His inhuman senses prevented any from simply walking up and sneaking behind him . . . but this was no sneak attack. He tilted his head as he watched his back, the familiar energy called to him, but he did not answer. He simply waited until he could see the face. How ironic that it would be the very face of Slake.

"Hello, you are here." he said in a cold, endless emotionless embrace. "What are you, friend?"

Slake watched his red eyed compatriot, or ex-compatriot, and simply watched with a glare. Slake wasn't too tall, but even he was two heads taller than the emotionless little Rat. The truth of the matter was that Rat looked like a child, despite being probably older than he was. Of course, by this point, Slake was not interested in history or whys and hows; he had already gotten details long in days past when things were simpler.

No longer . . . no longer.

"Been a while, you little shit. You miss me?"

Rat tilted his head as his neck cracked and twisted as he continued to give his emotionless gaze. "Oh . . . you are Slake. I remember you.

Slake grit his teeth, spitting at the ground before glaring at Rat. "You've been awfully busy"

"I do not know what you are talking about."

Slake laughed, "Save it for the fucking judge . . . save it when I break that useless little skull of your's in."
_____

My servant fights, Yul'Turon said, shuddering at the feeling, So long I've waited for my power to flex . . . so long its been since my single servant has accepted his fate.

A silence came before he talked again. Do you know why his name is . . . Slake?

Back at the bar; Winry finally finished her drink. Mikan came to her with a reluctant smile.

"Well, at least nothing is broken."

"This time..." Knuckles chimed in. She had just went on break and was sitting adjacent to Winry. Mikan, ignoring what the bouncer said directed his attention to Winry; however, before he could speak she did.

"...Yes... and he'll be back. He's got a few more names to cross of his list. Besides he's not the type to keep a lady waiting." Winry chuckled.

"Trouble as always..." Mikan sneered.

"But... that's what Mistress likes... Men who have a purpose..."

"And Gods who like power."

"Here, here" Winry commented.

Slake kicked up snow as he ducked and dove under Rat's strikes. With Rat's small stature, he had been quick to the point of . . . ridiculousness. Slake had far too many instances where Rat's hand sliced a little too close to him, but all missed to hit either air or the occasional tree. Despite being known as a Rat . . . Rat's hand looked to have the tendency to break whole trees like twigs. That coupled with Rat's speed, seemed to give him an early edge as Slake disappeared and reappeared some ways off.

"Always moving, aren't you."

Rat tilted his head, unsure of what Slake was saying, "What is . . . wrong? Did you not want to fight?"

Slake shrugged, "A bit . . . but I'll get you talking one way or another."

"We did what we did for the proper reasons. I doubt you need answers. You should have left us in peac-"

Suddenly, Slake's hand punched through a vortex of energy, piercing the veil of reality as it slammed into Rat's stomach. He flew off, hitting a tree while Slake pulled his arm back. He was utterly furious.

"You'll have peace . . . one way or another, you little shit."

You know of me . . . You know me to be the God of Hunger. When I first met him . .. he had no name and yet, he heard of what I was. We talked, we discussed, and in the end, he wanted to name himself after me . . . he named himself Slake . . . to slake his thirst . . . his hunger.

He paused again, mulling over old memories that the God had experienced fractions of a time. Of course, for him, this fraction of a time was . .. different . . . important. He had perspective after all.

He is not like any other creature. He respects me and annoys me. He talks with me, but acknowledges me. He hates and he loves . . . he is . . .

Slake panted hard wiping away the quickly drying sweat and blood as he marched over towards Rat. The emotionless creature could do nothing but looked up at the sky, limbs severed and bleeding out as stumps as he watched with an ever weakening gaze. Once Slake stood over Rat, he dragged Rat up by the neck before looking into his eyes.

"We had a good thing going, Rat." he wanted to ask more, but the statement was all that was there. Nevertheless, Rat seemed to hear the question, even if it went soft on Slake's tongue.

"Had . . . Mr. Slake. You're a danger to all of us."

Those were the last words Rat spoke of before Slake tore out his heart.

They clanged glasses. Winry's mind wandered on what Yult said. "Do you know why they call him Slake?" Winry cleared her mind and then spoke.

"He asked me something before he left. He asked did I know why he was called Slake." Mikan chimed in. Before Winry could finish; trying to get her mind off of the subject.

"Probably something to do with a show he watched...." Mikan huffed, moving towards Winry's glass to refill it. Winry was never one to sit still when she had a empty glass; so Mikan refilled it; a peace offering and to make sure that she stayed put. If that Slake character was to show face again he wanted Seduction in clear eyes view.

"No... it must be something that he wants Mistress to know." Knuckles elaborated. "Something brought those two here... and it's not because Mistress is talented." Knuckled half smiled at Seduction.

"What do you think he's up too Mistress?" Mikan asked.

Winry took her glass and eyed them both. The liquid was just as vast as her questions she had for them both. "It is not our place to ask..." She said taking a sip of her beverage. "All we can do is give them what they ask for. Besides... there's a reason he's called Slake... and I'm sure he will tell me when he gets back..." She chuckled.

A day passed before Slake came back to the ever so sensual den made by Winry Seduction and that day happened to be the longest day yet. Only hours ago had he tried to wash out the scent of blood off his hands, but the more he scrubbed, the more he realized that the scent had not been on the body nor on his clothes. The scent had stained his mind, nay, his soul. It shouldn't have been too hard. Rat hadn't been something other than a murderer; he wasn't some saint or someone with a family behind closed doors. In fact, one could have said that Rat was . . . a creature, a thing . . . but that was for other people to see. It may have been however long it was . . . but Rat hadn't changed in Slake's eyes.

To Slake, Rat was still the creature that yearned to know what it meant to live.

Looking back at his clothes, he saw the blackened sludge of what remained. Rat hadn't learned how to live . . . and he would never learn to live anymore.
______

With the suit ruined, Slake simply found it necessary to build a different outfit, one less . .. expensive in taste. Cultist robes were easy to make from the void in which the great Yul'Turon lay, but underneath, he had to improvise with a set of normal clothes. A black t-shirt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of running shoes would help keep him comfortable. Given his mood, the overwhelming amount of black was great and the only bits of purple were on his back, blaring with the symbol of Yul'Turon.

With his garbs as conspicuous as could be, he simply dropped himself off via portal, the darkness of the void ripping through like a mouth opening to release a particularly disgusting piece of meat. Looking over to Mikan, he walked up to the bar before sitting on a bar stool.

"I need a drink . . . something light . . . fruity."

Mikan's tail puffed up and he dropped a glass eyeing Slake. His ears flattened to his head as he hissed at Slake.

"What the shit man!?" Mikan said looking at the mess he made.

Winry was coming from the back of the club after setting one of her employers straight. She headed over to the bar area.

"That's coming out of your pay dammit!" She scolded Mikan. The orange cat stomped his foot as he went and got the broom to clean up the mess.

"You should be yelling at his ass... come ON! I'd been doing fine till---" Winry gave him the look as she walked over to Slake and caressed his back.

"See I told you our guest would be back. Besides... I still need my payment. Plus an advance on this one..." She cooed at him.

Mikan was sweeping up the mess, occasionally looking from Winry to Slake but keeping an eye on his Mistress.

"Move Kitty I got this." Knuckles chimed in. Getting behind the bar. "Mistress... you don't mind right... Mikan is gonna take all day with your drinks." She said cheerfully.

"I don't mind Knuckles... you have bar experience; Mikan trained you after-all." Seduction knew what Knuckles was up to. She was always being nosy. Mikan was always being overprotective.
Knuckles started out with Smirnoff, some lemon, peach snapps and orange juice. Twirling the bottle with the left and spinning the glass with the right she put on a little show for her guests.

"Just make the damn drink Red!" Mikan hissed.

Knuckles sighed and finished making the drink topping it with a orange slice.

"I call it Sunset. Has a fruity taste of red berry and oranges to remind you of the sunset." She said cheerfully.

"Sure you ain't do it cause its red...like you?"

"Not everyone wants someones attention Calico."

Mikan shuffled himself as he went to put the broom and trash away.

Knuckles slid his drink on the coaster with both hands to him. "Hope ya like it." She gave him a thumbs up.

He took the glass from Knuckles gently, raising the glass to his nose to smell juices all mixed with the Smirnoff. Needless to say, he was quite happy with the result.

"Thanks," he said with a smile. Pulling the orange slice off, he stuck it in his mouth, suckling it dry before he pulled the peel off while he kept the juicy fleshy bits inside. As his jaw tore into the pulp, juices oozing onto his tongue and down his throat, Slake looked over to Mikan and Knuckles and smiled. A bit of noise, teasing here and there and he would have felt right at home.

"Nice," he commented, "You guys are like a family, you know?"

They probably did know, but he still liked the comment nevertheless. Mikan was the annoying little brother that had to prove himself, Knuckles was the older sister that didn't care and Winry . . . well, Winry was the mother that held it all together. Imagine that, a succubus trying to hold a family.

He took the drink and immediately went for a sip, tasting the fruit juices burn down with the vodka. It was a good drink, the type to take slow and steady while hard enough to send him a little bit off. Alcohol, unfortunately, always did take a while for him to hold down. It was why he liked the taste of a drink better than the feel of it. With that being said, Slake soon began swirling the ice within the drink, keeping himself occupied with himself.

"So how do I pay?" Slake asked as he turned to Winry. "Is it what I think it's going to be?"

Succubi were very . . . straight-forward with their wants and desires. Granted, he hadn't met very many, but those that he did meet either wanted to fuck him or fuck him over. Winry was the first to not be on the opposite end of an open mouth.

"Thank you for the drink by the way," he said as he looked back at her cases of Johnny Walker, "It was very . . . interesting."

Knuckles smiled. She was happy that he liked her drink so much. Mikan was indeed a bit jealous and Winry picked up on it as her red eyes flashed at him and she licked her lips.

"Now Mikan... don't do that... you know I feed on sins. You are making me want yours. Your Envy is so strong its damn near intoxicating." Winry turned her attention on Slake.

"Well first of course is cash.... up front. For the delivery of information. The first one was giving willingly to prove to you both that I am more than capable of finding anyone, anywhere and any time. Of course we can negotiate the price...set around maybe $300 a head; a cheap price for you...I have a legit business to run; by the books and all. And... second..." She caressed the small of his back with her tail.

"I am a Succubi... yes; I feed on sins. You do have a lot as well... but someone in particular has Wrath. A Wrath so so strong---" Her nipples were hard by just the thought.

"Mistress... you are tempting evils that you know nothing about! What happens when he kills you...?" Mikan said concerned.

Knuckles; now chiming in on the conversation shook her head no. "Mikan... he did say we were like a family... and ...well Slake doesn't look like the type to break up a family...right?" She said with concern.

"I'm not talking about Slake..." Mikan said side-eyeing the man. "And I'm pretty sure that Seduction ain't talking about Slake either! She wants to stick her claws into that Void of Darkness and try to sleep with a Lucifer all her own!" Mikan said referring to Yultron.

Knuckles folded her arms and looked from Slake to Winry.

Seduction interrupted them before either could speak. Mikan would be punished later for calling Seduction by her name and not Mistress.

"Ahem... well... let's just say that I do want a two for one deal... it'll be my first threesome... in a sense." She blushed.

"Cash is fine. The big man has his ways and he'll get what you need."

Slake, as smart of a guy as he might have thought himself to be, was not familiar with how much 300 dollars truly cost. Had he known, he might have been able to barter, but right then and there, things were different for him. He wasn't too much in a bartering mood when it came to cash. Cash came and went and could be regained . . . but what the Succubi was suggesting, he did not know what to make of it.

Her mention of his wrath didn't help things, either.

"Well then, I think we need to do a bit of compromise here. I'm here for me. He's just directed me to you . .. and even if you did try, I think your cat-man's got a point." he said trying to be humble, "I'm just a human that's got this whole thing going for him. I'm not special here, really, you wouldn't taste too much of anything. I don't even know how it would work."

We have our ways, my host. You know it to be true. Don't worry too much little one.

The whisper ran down his spine as well as everyone else's in the same room. The mention chilled Slake, but what he found worse was just how casual the god made it seem. Not a single hint of deflection could be heard in that deep, dark voice and with that alone, Slake had nothing that could stop Winry Seduction.

"Well . . . alright then, how does this work?"

Instead of an answer, first a demand came forth. The deep voice groaned hungrily like the many maws that made the very voice.

My Avatar will not be a slave. If you wish to brush with greatness, I expect humility.

Slake sighed, "Not even in bed and you're making demands . . . and demands for me no less."

It was true. He didn't enjoy the dom and sub dynamic compared to most folks. He preferred . . . spontaneity, like how his life happened to function. It just fit him and he disliked hearing his god take control.

Nevertheless, every moment he heard his great one, Slake seemed to revel in Yul'Turon's presence, the very essence fueling his ever hungry state for . . . purpose. If Slake was simply Wrath, then Yul'turon represented the heart of gluttony . . . or perhaps was the creator of its concept itself. Truly, only a glutton could satisfy his hunger . . . and the hunger of those around him.

"Alright," Slake said as he shook his head, "Let's do this. Bre'oha Vah Dosh."

"Well I'll be damned! Whatever, Mistress wants she gets!" Mikan said throwing his hands up. "Now she's gone and aroused Satan himself... Is there no curbing your lust?"

Knuckles chuckled. "I mean... you got to admit... an all mighty Wrath Demon does sound... dangerous..." Knuckles licked her lips as thoughts raced in her head.

"What is with you women? What part of God of Destruction... Harbingers of Worlds... Lord of Darkness do you women NOT understand? It all spells D E A T H!" Mikan was trying to make sense of this whole conversation to no avail.

"It's the danger, the excitement, the fear that makes us want to do it. It's the maybe you'll die but maybe you won't kinda feeling. The I know they're out of my league but I still want to risk it. Think of it as trying a new drug... or spontaneous...demon sex.. Damn now I kinda wanna watch. Mistress..." Knuckles said in a singsong voice.

Seduction smirked. "We well see if our friend will let you watch. Besides I don't think you can handle either one---"

Knuckles had a look of fear. "No...no I---I'm still a virgin. I can't give something so sacred to either of them... this ain't the movies and I ain't no sacrifice." She protested. Knuckles just wanted to watch. She had never seen Seduction in action. Winry would only allow it because it would further satisfy her hunger for sins.

Winry nodded. "To answer your question Slake the way this would work is...Technically you are immortal...So I can drink your essence all I want. But as I said... I only feed on sins..." Winry's eyes flashed a bright red as she bit her lip. "Knuckles! I am trying to explain how this is going to go... and all I'm getting is Envy from you..." Seduction cleared her throat trying to concentrate. "Now I don't want a dom and sub experience. No, I want you to fight... taking it is too easy. I will humble myself...of course in the presence of you and ...The Harbinger of Darkness but just letting you know I want the opposite from you, I want you in top form, you are giving me payment and a deal is a deal, so no quickie shit either I want the best and therefore you get the best in return...remember; as I said Pride has always been a favorite sin of mine... right up there with Lust." Winry kissed him on the cheek.

Once Slake gave permission he shook his head. Slake chanted something that neither Winry, Mikan or Knuckles understood. Mikan's tail puffed and he suddenly had a few glasses to wash. The orange cat didn't want anything to do with what was about to happen next. Now it was Mikan's turn to get wrathful and jealous.

Back
Top Bottom