Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tattoos & piercings

Do you hve one?

• Yes

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Not yet, but I want one or more

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • No, and won't be getting any

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
55245-1.jpg

i want to get that on my hip

Nocturnal Pulse said:
Rejection usually (though I know not always) comes form poor quality metricates used, Implant grade steel is safe for 99% of the people. And if it is not you should already know about allergy before you get things like this done.

But I am not tiring to convince any one to get anything they don't want done, I am just saying that there is no need to fear really as long as you keep up care and know if your algeric to anything you should be safe.
You shouldn't say, "as long as you keep up care" and such, because you even admitted in the first seven words of your post that rejection does happen for reasons that can be unforeseen. ^^;;

Am I hesitant to get them? Yes. Am I not going to get them because of there being a slim chance of something happening? No.

It's silly not to think about consequences of your actions, though. There is ALWAYS a chance of something going wrong with anything and everything. I'm not saying that it's going to go wrong with me if I get my nipples pierced; I'm saying that it is a possibility of it happening. I'm not wanting the bad to happen, but I know it can and will prepare accordingly.

Perhaps your right, but the rule something can always goes wrong apples in all aspects of life so saying it every time you tell some one something is relative safe is kind of stating the oblivious. I mean your being impaled by a piece of metal, the idea it self tells you something can go wrong really.

I can't tell you how nevus I was about getting mt tongue done, I had never experienced anything like it. I had not even had a tattoo so it was completely freon to me. But I done it and so did my wife (who is alergic to nickle) And we took care of them and nothing went wrong. There is a chance you can slip and die stepping out of the shower, doesn't mean you need to warn some one about it, it is pretty common seance that there is a risk there.

If it was obvious then I wouldn't feel the need to post it twice in two different posts. You're the one who said that nothing could happen if you took care of piercings and I made a few rebuttals.

Like I've also said earlier, anything and everything can go wrong so you didn't need to post about something I've already stated. I know it extends past piercings, which... I indicated again in this post. Was I warning ANYONE about the effects of piercings? No. I said that I keep the consequences in mind and stated in my first post I was hesitant to get them because of something happening to my friend. Not an odd thing to actually consider since it's so UNCOMMMON!

Let me quote what I put; It's silly not to think about consequences of your actions. Things like drinking, smoking, getting tattoos and piercings. That is what I meant and you took it out of proportion.

Look I am not going to argue about this. your right there is a degree of risk involved, and it is up to the presion to make sure there well informed before doing it. But this thread was not make to be about the risks involved it was about what you have or want to get so lets just stop this silly fight and get the thread back on topic and just enjoying see what others have or want.

That's the thing, I wasn't trying to argue. You were belittling me in your posts in the first place when I was only stating things that were true in the first place.

I appolige (not sure how t spell the word) if I made you fell that way, I did not mean to. You were right, about there being a risk. I just did not want people be so afraid of it they would not get something they wanted.

Apology accepted. ^^

I can understand that, but everyone should at least review as to what the risks can be of any body modification. Even then, any decent piercer will tell them of the risks.

Well I done it, I got my nipples pierced but did not have enough money to get the new tattoo, will do it another time.

ahh I finally found the right thread for this!

Here's the deal... I've been looking everywhere for a specific type of earring: stud, black stone set in stainless steel or silver, internally threaded. I have a pair but I want bigger stones - not a ridiculous gauge size. All I can find is a larger gauge size, with the same size stone. It sounds like such a simple thing to me, but I can't find something like it anywhere.

QUESTION! Does anybody know an online store that has what I'm looking for?

Okay I have 3 Piercings on each ear...nothing big. Now Tattoos.

028.jpg

^Transformer Tattoo on my hip (Look good you can see it)

Self_Image_by_osholar.jpg

and my wolf and tribe

i've said it before and i'll say it again.... i LOVE your tats, onica! smexy girl, smexy tats! <3

here's a pic o' mine. i only have the one, tho i want others. will i ever get them? don't know.... but a girl can dream/wish, right?

mytat.jpg

i have some piercings too, tho nothing out of the ordinary. i have the lobes of each ear pierced twice (pretty common) and the cartilage of my left ear is also pierced (again, pretty common). i've thought about getting my cartilage pierced again relatively recently, but i don't know if i'm going to bother. mainly b/c i'm just lazy. lol.

I have 3 piercings in each ear use to have 4 but my cartilage grew shut had to take them out for training shortly after I got them and never opened them back up. I also have 2 Tattoos one on each calf. I'm currently debating on a piercing but have not sold myself completely on the style I want.

Back
Top Bottom