Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am Egypt and I am looking for some long term, literate partners. I want a reply at least once a day. I check my account multiple times a day so I will reply as often as you do. I am looking for people who can post a couple paragraphs. I understand sometimes there is no helping it, but I don't want constant one liners. I only roleplay on this site, and prefer doing it over PMs but if you really really want the rolelpay over threads then I will consider it. Below are a list of my current cravings, dislikes, and a few starters. Feel free to PM me with ideas of your own. Thank you.

dislikes:
rape
bestiality
full incest

cravings:
high school
ancient Egypt
historical in general
futuristic
prince/ servant

The steps

after Jade's abusive father went to Jail Jade and her mother were shocked. All Jade's life she had known nothing but fear and now that fear was gone. Her mother focused on her job and making a better, happier life for her and Jade. When she finally started dating again Jade was escatic. Now six months later they were getting married. There was just one problem. Mr. Maxwell had a son who was about Jade's age, though she had yet to meet him. when she finally did meet him she was shocked to say she knew him. He went to her school. He was known as the player, a sarcastic asshole who everyone either loved or hated. He was also sexy as sin, and Jade was expected to get along with him? Live with him? what had she gotten herself into?

(For this roleplay you would be playing the step brother, I'm looking for an all around Jerk who lives to torment jade but eventually they fall for each other.)

The bully

Every time she saw him Jade felt a ball of dread in the pit of her stomach. he was the reason for every embarrassing and horrible moment of her life. In fourth grade he had snuck worms into her sandwich, something she realized after taking a bite. in sixth grade he added bleach to her shampoo bottle turning her hair orange. as they got older so did his tricks, the summer before high school he managed to steal her bikini at the ocean leaving her stuck in the water for hours. Him taunting her the whole time.

Then something amazing happened. He was sent off to military school and Jade had three blissful years without him. In that time other bullies took over his tormenting making her the outcast of the school. Senior year is almost here and Jade is ready to get the last year over and done with but what happens when her tormentor comes back to school and tries to convince her all the years before were him trying to get her attention?

ancient egypt

ten years ago a plague swept through Egypt killing hundreds of servants, peasants, slaves, and even noble men. The end left the kingdom weak so the pharaoh sent an army out to the surrounding villages to take people back to the kingdom. When the soldiers came, the villagers panicked but no matter how they fought they lost in the end. Kissa was one of the young that was taken. She was taken back to the kingdom and trained as a slave.

Present day the kingdom is once again in terror and ruckus. The Pharaoh has recently died and in his place is his son who is ready to take the throne, until rumors spread of an army marching their way to kill the new pharaoh and take over the kingdom. The pharaohs advisers decide the safest thing to do is send the pharaoh away, to a poor fishing village. Kissa's home village. She is chosen to accompany, and help the pharaoh survive the peasants life until it is safe to return back home.

Can you do a historical Master/Slave RP? Preferably during the plantation days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom