Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pick up exsisting thread, or ready start up threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not post on this thread, please PM me a message.

The first thread is a scene I was really enjoying but the guy told me he had to stop, so I would like someone who is willing to take over right where we are in the roleplay. So if you like the thread, how it has gone and like to continue the same tone; please send me a private message with what your next post would be and what you would like to see happen into the roleplay. If I like your idea to post, I will tell you what was planned and then we can talk about putting our ideas together for continuing the roleplay.

1) Roleplay Turns Real

This is basically a guy friend who the girlfriend doesn't know is still at the couples house, seeing the girlfriend naked trying to starting sex with the boyfriend, roleplaying how she would like another guy behind her, and the friend takes advantage of the situation. It has the friend enjoying cumming in his buddies girl, with thoughts of possibly getting her pregnant. Please read the entire thread if interested, its on post #17, you would play Roberto.

2) Pizza Delivery

This is a pizza delivery guy who catches his customer right out of the shower. Towel get dropped, she falls, ends up in position... that's the short version. It's only 6 posts in but again, I liked how its going. This one I might be willing to start over if you liked how it was going and would realize I would re-post the same or similar, depending on what you were looking to change up. However, there is a husband who comes out of the shower, hides and enjoys watching his wife's near naked body try to pay the driver with out revealing her body. You play the driver.

3) Day Off at the Resort

This one is only two posts in, so a re-start would be totally understandable and not a big deal. Day off at the resort I work at, with some guys I work with out at the pool. Drinking and having a good time, at closing my bikini gets stolen by your characters buddies as I go down the water slide. Landing the water naked in front of you, it goes from there, with my boyfriend working in the restaurant which over looks parts of the pool while your character takes me.

The rest of these are just initial posts, that I never got reply one, so it would be easy if we can agree on working of the roleplay. You could take right over on any of these, but I would like to hear your ideas and what your initial post would be.

4) Paying Off a Bet with Free Pizza

My character has to go pick up a pizza in the nude. Your character works at the pizza shop....

5) Recreational Sports Becomes More Recreational

My character is waiting at a bar where her husband and his teammates hang out after their recreational sports games and practices. She gets taken by your character at the bar. Your most likely his teammate but its open for discussion.

6) Secrets of the Wedding

This is a total cucking of my new husband at the wedding roleplay. Not in front of family but away from them and after they are gone, close friends are not. I am sure there may need to be changes to accommodate a new writer.

7) Civilization Addiction

Ok, not a lot of hope here, you have to know a fair amount about civilization. But most important, you must be willing to play more then one guy, you can play one for a while then switch to another, but would have to be wanting to play that way. You would be playing the character doing the sex acts with my character. There would be other characters watching that you wouldn't have to play or could play some or all of their thoughts watching the act in progress. As far as what the guys are like, that is totally up to be discussed.

If you don't like the roleplays but do the themes, I have more ideas on my regular request thread. You can also see my roleplaying rules, likes, loves and limits there.

If I don't pick you for one of those threads you apply for, we could still discuss doing another roleplay. Hope to hear from you if one gets you going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom