Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Girl Cave {MxF, FxF, Fxfuta, Anthro}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal_girl

Meteorite
Hello and Welcome to the Girl Cave.

My name in Immortal Girl, I am new here to this site. I hope that I will come to know and get along with many of you!

I have been role playing for a few years, but it has been a while since I have done it since I could not find a site that suited me. Here I am in hope that this is the one I fall in love with. So far I have.

I will only role play on this site so please do not ask to take it anywhere else.

I can be kinda busy through the week with school and such but weekends I am always free so you will see me on here more so on the weekend then through the week. But I will be on some times through the week.

My introduction posts are almost always longer and can be more then a few paragraphs. But then once into the role play I can vary from one larger paragraph to a few smaller ones. I will mostly try and match what you post.

If you are interested in role playing with me please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I have very few no no's and I am always open to new things. Just ask and I will tell you if I think I am down for it or not.

Pairings

Roommates
Siblings
Parent/step parent x child
Friends
enemies
Supernatural being x human
supernatural being x supernatural being
God/Goddess x human
Demon x Angel
Master/Mistress x slave
Boss x worker
Parent x child's friend
Teacher x student
Parent x Teacher

I am open to more, that is just a small list of what I would like to do. So if you think of something but don't see it up there have no fear just ask me about it.

Plots

The Mob Bosses Daughter
MC is the crazy and wild party daughter of the biggest Mob boss in the city. She is his only child and the heir to his throne of crime. She is crazy and unpredictable just like her father, she has been involved with the crime business since she turned 16 and her father started her training to become the next Boss. She can be a crazy party girl one moment or a cold hearted killer the next. YC I was thinking can either be a new member of the group or you can be a person she met randomly at a party or coffee shop and she just happens to drag you into her world.

The Queen Of The Damned
Jezebel, Demon queen has started a war on the world. No human is safe from her wrath. Human Kingdoms fall under her and her demon army one by one. She is slowly taking over the world letting her demons run free killing humans, making human slaves and causing mayhem across the globe. YC is royalty, possibly the next in line for the throne. The demon queen herself appears in your room one night seducing you with the promise of power, to stand by her side. Only if you betray your family and open the gates to the largest city and let her demons in.

The Death of Humans
Monsters have appeared, darkness had fallen over the earth. No human is safe from the glowing eyes in the dark. With only a few humans left across the globe MC is on the run looking for anyone who is also a survivor. She has done things she never thought she would have to in the name of survival. What she doesn't know is that she is the earths last hope. She just doesn't know it yet but she holds the key to breaking the darkness and killing the creatures in it. YC is another survivor who happens upon mine and they just stick together in hope of surviving together, or maybe YC gives mine no choice in the matter?

Note all plots can be tinkered with and are open for discussion.
More plots to come.

Pictures

Human

Anthro

Gifs

Thats all for now folks. feel free to message me and I will get back to you.

Have a lovely day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom