Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Sam says I can post this pic of us

http://i.imgur.com/sTlz2BI.jpg

:heart: Ain't he a total hunk??

http://i.imgur.com/EshvXC7.jpg

I actually am really proud of this pic.

Here is my most recent picture. Took it the same day I dyed my hair.

18698199_10101355948232311_8858280291223650620_n.jpg

Thanks Sam and Megyn! I started dying my hair blue last year and I've become addicted. Each time it's been a different shade of blue, but I always love it. :3

Similar to a former mod on the site, or maybe it was an old friend from Gaia..meh oh well.

El, he's commenting on how you look kinda similar to Anjeru. She's an older member who also used to be a mod. You do have some resemblance to her, but the differences are also quite apparent. But it's kinda wild how you have some features that, at a quick glance, make you go...oh wow, Anj! They could be sisters, lol! XD But yeah...differences are still wayyy hella apparent. : )

Well I also had a former friend of sorts who looked like Anj and kinda forgot what she looked like till recently. The jawline and eyes are different respectively hope I didn't offend.

That's cool that I look similar to someone else. While touring the UK with my family, a group of people thought I was someone they knew. They were upset when I walked passed them and didn't wave or say hi.

Anasi, i'm not offended. I thought maybe I knew you on facebook, WoW, or from the Tomb Raider Forums.

I have one of those faces too, tis why I grew out my hair and beard. I've had a woman follow me for 2 blocks calling me stephen, and folks say when my hair and beard are short I look like Jordan Peele(which was annoying as fuck living in NYC because people would stop me on the street)

I mean I did hang around WoW for quite some time but quit before Cataclysm and gave the acct to a friend. Looking at old pics I think its literally my brain mashed up two completely different people's faces to think I know you. However Facebook wouldn't surprise me either, I should really go through my friendslist I have people from back in the NeoPets days.

Got new lipstick and felt like a celebrity.

9a4UkH6t.jpg

Also, you know you're super Italian when you've got a panettone on the left and a sausage-like encasing for plastic bags on the right. :D lawl

Back
Top Bottom