Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

My friend is the lead tech of the theater you're standing in front of in the 2nd pic.

I'm having a good hair day. XD

Photo%20on%202016-03-24%20at%2011.45_zpsbjepujds.jpg

Ommgggg, DA, you're so beautiful! (◕‿◕✿)

Your hair is gorgeous! The natural waves are killing me in the best way possible.
Slay, queen, SLAY.

I am very 'meh' in appearance, by most accounts. One pic with glasses, one without.

q9wwuhh.jpg

NltuMgg.jpg

I've been here forever. Thought it high time to post something in this thread haha.

Thanks DA. I truly appreciate that. :D

You're all too young and way too hot! I'm never posting my pic in this thread! *stalks off feeling ancient and insecure* BMR is filled with hotties!

Dogged said:
You're all too young and way too hot! I'm never posting my pic in this thread! *stalks off feeling ancient and insecure* BMR is filled with hotties!

Nooooooo. You are not ancient.
The best of wines are aged.
;)

Temptationist said:
Dogged said:

;)

Possibly true, but we're more whines than wines, and we don't age nearly as well. :D

BMR is indeed filled with hotties, though.

Mr Master said:
Temptationist said:
Dogged said:

;)

Possibly true, but we're more whines than wines, and we don't age nearly as well. :D

BAHAHA. That legitimately made me laugh out loud. "More whines than wines". Brilliant. :)

There are many beautiful people on here. I agree.

Temptationist said:
Mr Master said:
Temptationist said:
;)

BAHAHA. That legitimately made me laugh out loud. "More whines than wines". Brilliant. :)

There are many beautiful people on here. I agree.

Glad you like the line, I was pretty tickled by it myself. With great age comes... well, clearly not "wisdom" but an occasional way with words, I suppose...

Heh. I haven't been here in quite some time. Returned last week after I got a PM out of the blue and was almost shocked to see the comparatively infantile beard/hair present in my avatar.

I joined these forums when I first committed to growing out the beard and hair, and, well...now I don't know when the madness will end. This is more or less what I look like now, and even this picture's a bit outdated at this point (taken 2 months ago). It's hard to get a sense of how long my hair is from this pic since it's dark and it'd been raining off and on, but right now it goes down to just past the middle of my shoulder blades in the back, give or take.

12797706_691127900990434_1680412170_n.jpg

Again; no idea when the madness will end.

Back
Top Bottom