Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

243rf44.jpg

2n65hew.jpg

And the mysterious face behind the writer! ; )

You're right! I can totally tell that if you didn't have a beard, you'd have that baby face. XD Aww... (And it's a total compliment!) Also, you've got nice eyes. Very expressive. Wish mine were more expressive. But the camera hates me. I always have weird looks when pictures are taken of me. A bizarre smile, dazed eyes. Haha!!! You is lucky!!! <3

Thank you very much. I have to admit that I didn't really look at your eyes when I was looking back through this thread. I was facinated with your hair.

Aww...now you have me all blushy faced. >///< Honestly, my hair is probably my favorite feature of mine. It's long, thick, loosely curly and...I gots lots of it. Lol! XD

My old lady has been trying to grow hers out more. But apparently the only hair of hers that grows fast is that which is not on her head. Mine grows like weeds.

111jr7o.jpg

Aww...kaigen! You has a nice smile!! And seriously, dude! You have to show some of the tattoos!! Pleeeeease????? Lolol!! *loves tats...only has one of her own, haha* Yeah, my hair is the same way. Grows insanely fast. I blow the hair dresser away. XD

Well, I've posted mine before. Several times in various places. But it's buried by now. So to refresh...

mytat.jpg

So there you go. I shared. My lone tattoo. Might not look like much, but the meaning is rather significant. XD

Fair enough. An extremity for an extremity.

vqnxpi.jpg

I really like flowers and sensual lines on women. It accentuates everything I like about women.

To up the ante
a2dris.jpg

Thank you for the compliment. >///<

Yours are quite nice. Lovely even. The one on your back is amazing. So much detail. It's hard to take it all in (a good thing). : )

I like this tattoo-sharing idea. Mine are below!

This is my half-sleeve -
TattooTulipSleeve_zps2hooetxc.png

The butterfly was added a year later. I actually don't have a direct picture of it, so that's a snapshot of a pic I took of myself a while back.

This is my first tattoo on my forearm -
TattooAnchor_zps8b2lqq8h.png

No, it's not the Illuminati. :dodgy:

Additionally, here's my face:
memoi_zpsjzlqphv8.jpg

I haven't posted in a while...
12417706_1087285521315919_3716760103319030306_n_zpsa9zrjqma.jpg

So. Pictures. Yay = o=! I'm not yellow anymore at least. With my plushie and the weapons my character uses in one of my RPs 83

[I have no idea why the hell I'm smiling.]

10352891_10202414126823190_3217911186418711122_n.jpg

I'm the kneeling girl in front. In the back are my boyfriend and girlfriend.
The pic is from a Wild West Village close by, at one of the events there.

Back
Top Bottom