Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Yurina said:
-plops in and mews- Who here cosplays? o uo/

I do! My Kakashi cosplayer is taking my measurements next week, for the costume he is making for me! :D My husband cosplays too! He is going to be Miroku(Inuyasha) and Iori Yagami(King of Fighters Anime version)!

Simon - I can understand the glasses front, mine were super thick when I was younger. I'm now down to a -1.25 range for both eyes, but I do have to go and get refitted at some point.

exqODepIj

I've been here long enough... here's me!

TheDarkerMe said:
I do! My Kakashi cosplayer is taking my measurements next week, for the costume he is making for me! :D My husband cosplays too! He is going to be Miroku(Inuyasha) and Iori Yagami(King of Fighters Anime version)!

Owh awesome stuff! I cosplay too but I don't look that good in it ^^;

Simon Seville said:
does dressing up as a wizard for the renaissance fair count as cosplay? lol.

Cool! Got any pics? xD

Yurina said:
TheDarkerMe said:

Owh awesome stuff! I cosplay too but I don't look that good in it ^^;

Simon Seville said:
does dressing up as a wizard for the renaissance fair count as cosplay? lol.

Cool! Got any pics? xD

Oh SHOOSH you... Cosplay isn't about how 'good' a cosplay looks. I'ts about portraying the character you are seeking to attain and having fun with it.

TheDarkerMe said:
Oh SHOOSH you... Cosplay isn't about how 'good' a cosplay looks. I'ts about portraying the character you are seeking to attain and having fun with it.

"Attain"? What does that mean? You achieve a character? You gain a character?

Rudolph Quin said:
TheDarkerMe said:

"Attain"? What does that mean? You achieve a character? You gain a character?

Mostly it's to become the cosplay character you are seeking to be. You 'attain' that character, through the art of Cosplay. :D

but what if i've already attained it. WHAT IF i am a wizard and you guys don't know . as for my costume. it's not done yet but there will be photos. trust me on that. in other news I may or may not lose my job next week, the signs are all there... super bummed.

TheDarkerMe said:
Yeah I know~
Cosplay is all about fun! x3
And I love cosplay very much~ been's doing it since 2006~
Its just that I prefer myself to be as close to that character as possible, looks and physical wise while character wise in competitions c:

Do you wanna see? o///o

Yurina said:
TheDarkerMe said:
Yeah I know~
Cosplay is all about fun! x3
And I love cosplay very much~ been's doing it since 2006~
Its just that I prefer myself to be as close to that character as possible, looks and physical wise while character wise in competitions c:

Do you wanna see? o///o

Always! I love seeing Cosplays :D

O-Okay o////o

http://worldcosplay.net/en/member/kazui_kori/cosplayer/photos

Its not much since I haven't updated it in a while ><;

Biting Girl said:
DAMN COOKIE!!!

COOOKIIEEEE~!!! x3

Trygon said:
Oh wow. Haven't seen you in an age, Yurina. The cosplay is beautiful. I hope you're well these days~

Trygon! -rushes over and pounces- X3
Nyaa~ thank you very much~ 83
Yush~ me has been very busy o uo; -nuzzles-

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NPkDyndoiM[/video]

Costume business!

Shovel, you are totally adorable in both femme and masculine form. :)

Here's a new dress I got the other day. I don't know why, but it makes me feel totally classy. LOL.

mxiqvAxl.jpg

And this shows the back of it. It has a bow. Lol. Also love the reflection of the picture in my phone.

eLU3ejNl.jpg

Thank you for the lovely compliments, Biting Girl! :heart: That dress looks absolutely adorable on you. ^.^

Back
Top Bottom