Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Me with my boyfriend at his place, today after lunch .3. I just realized how much weight my legs have gained.

002420141017_zps7e1cf6ae.jpg

Rave, you are adorable. :)

I curled my hurr last night in my sleep. Woke up with a headache from laying on the curlers. But it was totally worth it. ;)

iG1xjYc.jpg

Tehe, thanks Rave!

Yes, and I got them on an amazing sale at PINK! c:

Everybody has such pretty eyes. :heart:

This is like..the latest picture I have. I just figured I'd share just because it's been a little while. Also to show off my bow...I like hair bows.

WP_20141021_0131_zps655f902b.jpg
[/URL]

Beautiful Disgrace said:
Everybody has such pretty eyes. :heart:

This is like..the latest picture I have. I just figured I'd share just because it's been a little while. Also to show off my bow...I like hair bows.

WP_20141021_0131_zps655f902b.jpg
[/URL]

So. I'm quoting you just cause. But jeese! I actually forgot how fucking cute you are. And that is NOT a bad thing. When I use cute and adorable it's not the same as when others do. Because I genuinely love cute/adorable it's like a weakness of mine.

But oh mah goodness! You're so pretty and cute. You have the cutest smile.

Ok. Well. Imma stop before I make you feel weird lol!

Cute.

And ok! Just explaining because some people find "cute" or "adorable" to mean an insult. Which is just weird but whatever. And it's no trouble at all. One thing I don't have an issue with is being honest. So it wasn't hard at all to say you were cute. And you really do have like one of the cutest smiles I've seen.

I just posted a picture earlier today, but if anyone is interested in how I look right now during the my first day playing Smash...

10420330_736213386455349_7334665445621753861_n.jpg

I:
I.
Can't.
Even.

-Snuggles-
So kawaii! :3333

Both of you are absolutely stunning!

Herr, I love your pink/red hair!

And Misa, loving the earrings!

Back
Top Bottom