Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm a trampy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trampy

Moon
Anyone interested PM ME.

Note: I am looking and willing to play herms, trans, femboys, and taboo relationships such as incest and nontraditional. I mainly play girls though so don't worry.

Note: Every time I bump, I've posted new ideas and or taken some away.

Some ideas
Midevil/third world nation:

The mad doctor.

In a small village town on one third world continent, there was a peaceful town without crime or hunger or anything. the men worked the fields, but one day a scientist moved in, building a large brick mansion in the town. he begun to experiment, kidnapping girls from the peaceful town and doing inhuman experiments on them. There was no one to stand up to him with his robotic force, and the girls are never seen of again.

the doctors creation.

Want to play Frankenstein!? or a Frankenstein esk monster? Good. I would like to play young village girls. After the doctor created his monster, the monster killed him and took over the village, killing off the men of the village, and claiming any girl he saw fit to be used as his sex toy.

Futuristic/techy:

In the future, a company has designed virtual reality. most people ignore how it was made in favor for the stunning advancement. However, this is a failure in the part of the human populace to not be cautious. The VR gear interfaces with the mind, uploading the mental signals to the game and cutting them off from the body. If you don't know what that means, then basically while people are in the game they can't use their real life bodies in favor of their virtual bodies getting the brain responses. This all goes wrong when the owner of the company goes mad with power. he sends out brainwashing commands, making everyone in the world swear allegiance to him. They cannot remember or believe in a world where he is not the lord of, and while they're in the game they're at his mercy, able to do any kind of sexual act he wants to them. (IE I would like to include rough play, gore, abuse))

The app

There is one boy in school, the littlest, geekiest boy, who is always made fun of by the girls, picked on and tormented by the girls. You. You recieve an email one day though on your smart phone, the god/king's app. You think it's some kind of virus at first, but you discover using this app you can control people around you. At first it's simple commanding and influencing, and before long you're able to use it to transform yourself from the little geek to the big muscly brute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom