Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitten's Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious_Kitten

Meteorite
Hello! I'm going to admit that I can be picky about who I will let roleplay with me.
Let me set some simple ground rules.

1. I only roleplay in third person. Roleplaying in first can get confusing for me..
  2. Please be intermediate to advanced level.
  3. Be able to play more than one character if needed.
  4. Pitch in ideas. I don't like being the only one contributing.
  5. If you would like to quit the roleplay, please inform me instead of wasting my time of coming to check more frequently for a new response that will never come.
  6. No godmodding. Quite frankly its annoying.
  7. For the love of kittens, please do not rush me and spam my inbox if I do not respond immediately. I'll tell you if I'm logging off or not. Sometimes I have to leave unexpectedly.
  8. I do not play characters under the age of 16.
  9. If you cannot use proper grammar I will not respond to you.
  10. Do not ask me to be your personal pet. I'll go ahead and tell you. No. I'm here to write.
  11. I do not Roleplay fandoms, books, movies, or video games. We can take ideas from them, but I play my own original characters.
  12. Have fun! Roleplay is supposed to help stress, not cause it. :)

Alright, now that we got all the formal, boring stuff out of the way.. Let the fun begin!

Currently have very few written plots. I can easily come up with ideas. The following lists are what I am willing to do. If you have an idea in mind that is not on them please feel free to ask me. I would like to add that I do not like basing the roleplay on just sex. I love, love, love a good story line. However there is an exception when I am craving pure smut. (;

Genres I Love

* Romance
* Mystery
* Drama
* Action
* Adventure
* Fantasy
* Medieval
* Crime

Note
The following are ranked from one to five stars. Five stars is what I'm feeling like doing right now. One and two stars are something you'll have to convince me to do with a MIND BLOWING idea in mind. Three and four stars are basically neutral but willing to do them without any kind of problem.

Fantasy Stuff

* Apocalyptic setting ***
* Vampire x Human *****
* Medieval Fantasy ***
* Demon x Human **
* World building **
* Demon x Angel ***
* Angel x Human *

Non-Fantasy Stuff

* Teacher x Student ****
* Dominant x Submissive *****
* Bodyguard x Reluctant Rich Girl ***** (CRAVING)
* Babysitter **
* Stranger x Stranger **
* Nightclub setting *
* Arranged Marriage ***
* Brother x Sister *
* Father x Daughter **
* Roommates **
* Boss x Employee **

Pure Smutty Stuff

* Master x Slave *****
* Owner x Kitten *****
* BDSM Dungeon x First Time Visitor (CRAVING)
* Roommates (Slutty Female x Shy M/F or Dominant M/F x Oblivious Female) ***
* Powerful Business Woman x Male (Whatever Job is chosen) ***

Other Stuff
Ask me about these if interested

* Prison (Male x Female) ****
* Teacher x Troubled Teen *****
* Kidnapper x Victim ****

Original Plots

I have to what?!

It’s back in the medieval times where a simple and hard King ruled the land. His childhood friend, Thomas -who was a laird-, passed away. It’s a given rule that women were not allowed to own land without a father, husband, or brother. Sir Thomas was a single parent and had only one child, a twenty three year old unmarried woman. She has a feisty spirit and resents the King for making her move out of her home and into the castle. The only way for her to move back in is to marry your OC, head of the knights. Your OC is known for all the harsh battles won and being strict on all. She resents the King and your OC so much that she runs away one night on horseback. The King was infuriated and planned to send the hounds after her but instead your OC stepped up and offered to retrieve her instead.

Homeless and Afraid

She was unconscious on the filthy concrete sidewalk in Miami. Homeless for months and having to fight for survival. She had started out as a seventeen year old runaway but the search had stopped when she’d turned eighteen. She had been mugged by a group of guys, who had beaten her and took her only belongings. Your character (vampire) comes along because he/she can smell her blood.

The Coffin Club

A young woman stumbled into a place forbidden from humans. It was an accident because she was just trying to find the restroom. She had a few drinks too many and was having a hard time holding her alcohol. She stumbled into a hidden vampire nightclub underneath a gothic bar. The gothic bar is called ‘The Tomb’ and the underground club is simply called, ‘The Coffin’. No one had ever suspected that ‘The Coffin’ was there or knew that vampires even existed!
Basically the club is like this –
Vampires have to become members to enter the club, then they are given a key. It’s a place where they can be themselves. There’s mostly rock music and occasionally today’s pop music. There are a series of hallways that have many different rooms with a certain theme set to them. Vampires use those rooms for privacy or just to relax in them. Anything can happen in the vampire nightclub. For those vampires who come from out of town, rooms are provided for them to stay in for as long as they want – even if it means forever!

Writing Example
Example

Notes
Do not ask me to be dominant in any setting. I will fail miserably. I'd play the part of a hamster better than I would a dominant. Note that I love domination in any of my roleplays. Share ideas that are not posted. These are just coming off the top of my head. Also, romance is a plus. I usually always want some type of it to be in the story some how.

Thanks for taking your time to read! My name is Kitten or if you want to be more formal, call me Nicole. I promise I don't bite (too hard). :heart:

PM if interested.
F-List

939461f45b97d4a10649b0e8438607fd.jpg

Happy gecko to bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom