Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{M for F} {The Dark Triad of Personality} Looking for 'crazy' girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Silverstone

Planetoid
The Dark Triad of Personality.

- - -

The Dark Triad of Personality consists of three malevolent personality traits, each associated with a host of bad outcomes.

Narcissism. Unhealthy self-love, and the genuine belief that one is naturally superior to others.
Machiavellianism. Cunning, cold, calculating. The ability to manipulate and deceive others with ease. A lack of conventional morality.
Psychopathy. Lacking remorse and empathy; showing disinhibition and bold behavior. Associated with either emotional instability or an almost disturbing calm-cool-and-collected demeanor.

Maybe your character’s got one of these traits. Maybe she has all three. I’d love to play a scene where Johnny gets tangled up with a 'crazy' girl. The kind of girl that he should really stay away from. The kind of girl that could bring his entire world crashing down, if he gets too close.

The plot itself is very much up for discussion, and I'm open to many possibilities. Perhaps Johnny is a happily married man who has an emotionally abusive ex-girlfriend suddenly show back up into his life. Maybe he's an office-worker with a manager from hell. He could fall into something dangerous with the teenage daughter of the family who just moved across the street. Or he could be a teen boy who gets a little too friendly with one of his mother's friends. Any number of pairings would work well for this sort of scene; well-played characters with rich personalities can breathe life into even the most cliché of ideas.

My kink list can be found here. While not at all required, some additional themes I'd be interested in exploring are adultery/cheating, sexual denial/frustration, and age gaps.

In short: If you’re looking for a scene rife with psychological drama, mind-games, conflict, and emotion, we should talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom