Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

romantic ✽ shower ┊▌ F seeking Lit. RPs ✽ revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_phantasia

Super-Earth

springtheme%20copy_zps5gotjs0y.png

welcome !!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x xx Hello! I'm Star_Phantasia, but feel free to shorten that as you please. This thread is called romantic shower, kind of like Spring showers. Haha, get it? ^^;
x x x x x x xxAnyway, I'm going to keep this thread as concise as possible and go for a different direction than usual. ^u^

x x x x x x xx First off, I have just completely revamped the text of this thread. I have a clear idea of the things I'm craving and for now, am only open to trying to plan for and roleplay
x x x x x x xx them. After I get my new schedule and lifestyle sorted out, I might be open to more, but for now - looking to indulge others, but also be indulged myself, so I'm going
x x x x x x xx to stick to my cravings. Aside from the two ideas that I am craving, I have a few kinks and as far as characters, some appearances and personalities I'm interested in.
x x x x x x xx For details, please proceed! The first post after will be a general overview of the thread plus craved kinks, and the next will be the ideas themselves.

x x x x x x xx Minor detail; I won't have any sort of guidelines on this thread, but I do ask that both of my F-list profiles are at least skimmed over.
x x x x x x xx Please understand that after Tuesday evening, I may not be on much, if at all, until the weekend. I will try to be on to at least plan
x x x x x x xx and discuss RP during the weeknights, but I most likely won't be free to RP until the weekend and may be very tired.

x x x x x x xx I'll use the next post to detail what's up with these cravings, and the post after will describe the ideas.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

topbottom%20copy_zps3cnu5owa.png

RE: romantic ✽ shower ┊▌ RPing, Kinks && More

secondtop%20copy_zpss6qelekn.png

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x xx This post is dedicated to explaining what I'm aiming for, and offering. I will also keep an update of my most currently craved kinks here, whether sexual, romantic or story.
x x x x x x xx Even though I have a couple of specific ideas I'm craving, I am still open to doing what my partner is looking for as well. If you have a particular craving that does not at all
x x x x x x xx line up with mine; that's fine! I am perfectly willing to do two separate RPs, if it seems impossible to merge our cravings together.

x x x x x x xx I am not looking to be indulged one-sided, and I'd appreciate if people didn't approach me that way either. Again, unless you're going to play one of my ideas for me with the
x x x x x x xx kind of things I am looking for as stated in the post, do not ask me about RPing. You can subscribe to my thread for future contact of something else, but I am not interested
x x x x x x xx in other stuff at this time.

x x x x x x xx With that said, onward to the intro of the goods! >u<;

x x x x x x xx I D E A S / R O L E P L A Y I N G:
x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x x x x x xx ┊ ▌ So basically, each of these two ideas comes with its own plot, a general set-up of characters, and I have my own kinks I am interested in. I am open to
x x x x x x x x x x x x x playing with the plot and characters of each to a certain degree, which will be mentioned in the spoiler/drop-down for the idea. If we're doing just one RP, working
x x x x x x x x x x x x x off of my idea, I am very open to being flexible about it. However, if we are doing a RP for my idea and another for your idea/craving, I am going to be less flexible.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x Why? Because if we're both having two separate ideas to fulfill each other, I expect to be pretty indulged, lol. I will completely return the favor, and the only limit I
x x x x x x x x x x x x x expect either of us to have in that regard is for comfort zone. I will be very up front about what makes me uncomfortable, and ask the same. If things like multiple
x x x x x x x x x x x x x characters is outside of your comfort zone, that's already going to be a difficulty. (Not asking for a lot there, but it's something that will come up.)

x x x x x x x x x x xx ┊ ▌ The plot of each idea will be detailed, but also characters. When I say characters, I mean the character I am looking to play, the other kinds of characters
x x x x x x x x x x x x x I am open to playing aside from her, and the kind of male characters I am asking you to play for me. If we're doing one RP, I am 100% okay with you having your main
x x x x x x x x x x x x x exist outside of my cravings, or if spun off of something already in the idea, made into your own outside of my cravings. The other guys I am pretty much expecting
x x x x x x x x x x x x x as a reverse harem, and am very willing and eager to do the same with the other gals.

x x x x x x x x x x xx ┊ ▌ As far as kinks go, my No's are on my RP Kinks profile and have their own section (in the basic details, not the actual Kinks area), in which I go into detail
x x x x x x x x x x x x x about them. Some still have some things that are a little vague in their explanation, but if it's something you're interested in, please do inquire. ^u^

x x x x x x x x x x xx ┊ ▌ With both ideas, I will say right now that I'm looking for quite a bit of slice-of-life, but also some action/adventure. Romance and erotic elements are also very
x x x x x x x x x x x x x important and essential to me, and I feel those can merge well into the other two things while existing as their own thing. I like roleplays as I like my media; well-rounded
x x x x x x x x x x x x x and appealing to different tastes I have. I enjoy humor, drama (of all sorts), action and even some emotionally dark things present. Balance is key, but varies for everything!

x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x xx K I N K S :
x x x x x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x x x x x xx Breast/nippleplay ┊ ▌ I like a lot of breast/nippleplay. During a sex scene, I absolutely love the inclusion, but heck! Even during a casual convo or intimate moment, if
x x x x x x x x x x x x x a hand happens to wander and grope and squeeze, I think that's hot! As far as during sex scenes, this can be both hands pleasing the breasts, a hand on one and mouth on
x x x x x x x x x x x x x the other, squeezing, fondling, sucking on, licking, pressing together, titfucking, etc. Talking about the breasts (whether complimenting or casually commenting about them) as
x x x x x x x x x x x x x one is groping them is also a plus.

x x x x x x x x x x xx Everything Cock-y! ┊ ▌ This one covers bulges, cocks and cum! I love the mention of male bulges. Whether it's an underwear bulge, or even a pants bulge; if it's a character
x x x x x x x x x x x x x getting so aroused from something that he can't help but bulge his pants, or he's having discomfort from how obvious it's getting. Swimwear bulges are fun too~. As far as cocks
x x x x x x x x x x x x x go, I like almost all of them! I do very much prefer that they be cut, but this can depend on what's going on with the RP. Large cocks are just as good as smaller ones. Nothing
x x x x x x x x x x x x x unrealistically huge, and I'm fine. I personally feel a foot is a good max, which is already a bit over the top for me, but animanga/hentai sexiness, logic and all~. Thick, long and meaty.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x I like detail too! Is it veiny, what are the balls/ballsac like? Any pubes? No mention of hair, or a focus on pubes or lack thereof are all great! Is it wiry, soft, curly, etc? Just on his pelvis,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x or maybe on his cock and balls. Such details~. On top of all of that, I'll detail a little more than my profile on the cum part. I enjoy internal cumshots as much as I do swallowing cum,
x x x x x x x x x x x x x as much as I do it ending up on the body or clothes. If it's warm, almost "hot," thick and relatively sticky, that's best to me! I don't care if it's thick and white, or clear, or mostly clear
x x x x x x x x x x x x x but when it's so thick, it looks white! I enjoy cum scenes that take a while to get to, that can be extended or short, and also premature ejaculation. I think it's rather fun to include every
x x x x x x x x x x x x x once in a while, especially if the guy is just that excited or even inexperienced. Heck, if he's experienced but just that aroused, that's super hot!

x x x x x x x x x x xx Details, Body/Clothing ┊ ▌ I am super huge on these details, hence me going over them again, on here. For one, I enjoy body detail a lot and am a fan of a (mild) variety of body types.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x I can actually enjoy a number of body types, but I definitely have a type. Tall, muscular (emphasis here), and essentially a masculine pretty boy. Admittedly, I am less into the standard
x x x x x x x x x x x x x bishonen look and more into the biseinen look. (Slightly to much older, more chiseled and mature features, very handsome, etc.) I love details on muscles though. ♥ I can't make that known
x x x x x x x x x x x x x enough~! Ab muscles, arm muscles, leg muscles, back muscles. I'm not entirely a fan of the anime Free!, because the guys are usually a bit skinny for my taste, but they get muscle
x x x x x x x x x x x x x emphasis on point and do an A+ job. I have reference if anyone is interested, lol. Svelte, muscled biseinen types, but also a variety between the type of musculature and strength of each
x x x x x x x x x x x x x guy is what's really great. ♥u♥ | As far as clothing goes, for me, this isn't just describing the outfit, but also giving the character a distinct style. These kind of details are essential and sexy
x x x x x x x x x x x x x to me, and go a long way. What is the character's usual and preferred style? Do they have a range of looks between lounge/home, nightwear, daywear and special occasion? What is their
x x x x x x x x x x x x x look? Is he the kind of guy to wear an open, knit cardigan with a nice top and denims, or pants? What kind of colors, textures, patterns, materials, prints or cuts does he wear? Does he
x x x x x x x x x x x x x have a preference for accessories? What kind of underwear does he lean towards? Of course, I'm looking for these details to come in naturally. Maybe there's some basic description in
x x x x x x x x x x x x x the character's entrance to the scene, and it's expanded on as the scene develops (mention of his outfit, to describing the way it hugs his body and the details of it as the scene progresses).
x x x x x x x x x x x x x I don't expect to know about underwear detail until the underwear or shown/in the open, or unless there's mention of a bulge pressing against them.

x x x x x x x x x x xx Cunnilingus + Oral┊ ▌ Hehe, I really, really like the presence of cunnilingus. In general, I love oral and am happy to give, but I also like to be on the receiving end. If you are not at
x x x x x x x x x x x x x all willing to or up for writing a cunnilingus scene or few, we already have a problem, heh. If you're not practiced/good at them but willing, that's fine! But I like cunnilingus, and a bit of a
x x x x x x x x x x x x x focus on it. The type of delivery a male gives can say quite a bit about him, just as much as during vaginal as it can oral (receiving but especially giving). Is he being slow and teasing, or
x x x x x x x x x x x x x maybe taking his time in tasting her? Does he use his tongue particularly vigorously, and does he also use his fingers? Or maybe he prefers holding her legs, hands or breasts while
x x x x x x x x x x x x x performing? Maybe he likes to suck a lot, or maybe he pays special attention to her clit? All kind of stuff to cover! I also really enjoy detailed squirting in response to cunnilingus, and it can
x x x x x x x x x x x x x be fun for a pre-vaginal/anal thing, or after even. As for oral in general, again, I enjoy it! If you have specific details you like in a blowob, feel free to share so I can indulge! I can also share
x x x x x x x x x x x x x what I like having my character give. I also like to know the male's reactions and expressions to the oral. Does he hold her head/hair, maybe with one or both hands? Does he cover his face
x x x x x x x x x x x x x at all, or maybe bite something or grit his teeth? Does he like eye contact during oral? Is he aroused but cool, or maybe very affected? All kind of things to consider and include! As a finale, I
x x x x x x x x x x x x x really like the inclusion of 69, but it's rare, so all the bonus points for that.

x x x x x x x x x x xx Ecchi ┊ ▌ I am quite a fan of ecchi. Aside from the groping and fondling, I also enjoy pantyshots (whether the wind, a skirt flip, or whatever), peeking/peeping, those accidental grabs
x x x x x x x x x x x x x of the body, whether from a fall or whatever happenstance. Those perverted moments that aren't explicit, and may or may not even precede a sexual scene. Can also be a good way to
x x x x x x x x x x x x x lighten a mood.

x x x x x x x x x x xx Hand/fingerjob ┊ ▌ Super into these~! Whichever character it's on, I think they're fun. On female characters, I think it's hot to have both the job go over, and under her panties. Lots
x x x x x x x x x x x x x of teasing, stroking/rubbing, and plenty of inserting and general fingering. Can be discrete/in secret, or as foreplay. With guys/on a cock, I tend to think of a handjob as complementary to
x x x x x x x x x x x x x a blowjob, but also like the general inclusion.

x x x x x x x x x x xx Positions ┊ ▌ Even vanilla can be exciting when playing with location and position! Where are they doing it? On campus, in public somewhere like an alley, at a love hotel or maybe
x x x x x x x x x x x x x good, ol' home? Even in the home, is it in the kitchen, on a couch, in the bathtub/shower, or in the bedroom? Against a certain kind of surface can factor in too! Pressed against a wall
x x x x x x x x x x x x x while getting it from behind is pretty hot, but so is having your face buried in a pillow and ass in the air when taking it from behind~. Are they doing it missionary, who's on top? Is one riding?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x Maybe he's lifting her and holding her while they fuck, or maybe she's on her side with her leg in the air. Maybe he's jackhammering her! It's refreshing and sexy to include positional detail.

x x x x x x x x x x xx Lightweight Sexism ┊ ▌ This is something I tend to like, but am also wary of mentioning because how it can be misinterpreted, or ran with out of hand. For one, general sexism is
x x x x x x x x x x x x x not cute or appealing. If a character is sexist, I don't mind per se, but I also like to see people with prejudice get their comeuppance. >'D So when I say lightweight sexism, what do I mean?
x x x x x x x x x x x x x Well, kind of along the lines of stuff that wouldn't be out of the ordinary from an older anime. Maybe the guys casually and frequently grope my character or peek up her skirt (without
x x x x x x x x x x x x x warning). Or maybe she's a bit damseled and needs quite a bit of saving, and maybe it's not so uncommon for whatever villain/rival of the day to sexually harass her a bit. Of course, this
x x x x x x x x x x x x x is all within reason and not happening all of the time. And ultimately, I still want my character to be respected, loved and valued.

x x x x x x x x x x xx Unconventional Power ┊ ▌ Kind of the complement to the above; even if my character is often a damsel in distress, and maybe has little to no combat prowess of her own, she still holds a
x x x x x x x x x x x x x power with people. Not something like mind-control or whatever, but more like people around her tend to want to protect her, and they're very endeared to her. Suppose there's the one jerkass
x x x x x x x x x x x x x with a heart of gold in the cast; the heart of gold part is quite prevalent whenever she's present or involved, whether he's open or belligerent about it. This isn't expecting everyone to trip over
x x x x x x x x x x x x x themselves to fulfill her every command or some nonsense, but it's fun to be occasionally noted how especially those closest to her value her, and how she maybe holds a little sway over them.

x x x x x x x x x x xx Arousal + Frustration┊ ▌ This is a given, right? >u< But rather than just the matter-of-fact mention of arousal, I love a focus on how strongly a character is aroused. Is it just building, ready
x x x x x x x x x x x x x for them to just take another, or throw themselves onto someone? How is it making their situation or comfort difficult? How hot are they for the person that has aroused them? Sexual frustration
x x x x x x x x x x x x x on top of this especially if it's for someone that wouldn't think themselves to be so hot for, is a lot of fun. It's particularly fun if they have a few scenes of being aroused by that person with
x x x x x x x x x x x x x nothing to come of it and their frustration gets so built up, they do something extreme. ♥o♥

x x x x x x x x x x xx Romance / Relationships┊ ▌ I mean, it's right there in the title and all. >u< I finally detailed romantic relationships a tiny bit on my RP Kinks profile, but I'll get into more detail here. As far as
x x x x x x x x x x x x x relationships in general go, I enjoy the development of all kinds of platonic relationships and how they vary between each other. Different characters have different interactions and ways they
x x x x x x x x x x x x x express themselves to each other, and I love that. For romantic relationships especially, I like unconventional pairings with a unique dynamic between them. Maybe they're shy or awkward, even
x x x x x x x x x x x x x while being surprisingly intimate. I also generally like physical interaction, even the smallest kind. Hands brushing each other, a hand around the waist or shoulders, backs pressing against each
x x x x x x x x x x x x x other, or things like eye contact and being unable to look away from their lover, enjoying their scent or the sound of their voice, etc.

x x x x x x x x x x xx Dominant male, Switch scenes ┊ ▌ In general, I prefer and enjoy dominant males. I can enjoy sub and switch males, or even forego any of the labeling, but I really do prefer dom males.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x To me, it's sexy for him to be dominant and passionate. To me, that means at times being rough and aggressive, but also knowing when/how to be tender, loving and gentle. However, I also
x x x x x x x x x x x x x love to have some moments where my gal takes the lead and is the dominant one. Maybe she catches him by surprise, or they go into a scene with it understood that she will be the dominant.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x I also don't mind playing her completely submissive, but switching is really enjoyed~. | Even though I prefer my main to be a sub-switch, I can play any other ladies as dom, sub, switch, etc.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx

RE: romantic ✽ shower ┊▌ Ideas && Details

x x x x x x xx
second%20bottom_zpsuzkhuj5b.png

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x xx The ideas I am looking to play are laid out here. It was two when I started revamping the thread, but it may soon become three.

x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x xx SPELL x KILL
x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x x x x x xx Modern or Futuristic-Modern Magical Fantasy | Action Characters' Age Min. : Early/Mid 20s

x x x x x x x x x x x x x This idea has two branching paths it can take, though a couple of things are always consistent. The first, consistent feature is that our characters are
x x x x x x x x x x x x x married. The circumstances of this can vary between semi-arranged, somewhat forced, or even both are completely unaware/unwilling parties. The
x x x x x x x x x x x x x other is that the primary male character I am looking to have played for me comes from a family of assassins. One of those families that lives in the
x x x x x x x x x x x x x shadows but has power far-reaching and is one of those "on top of the assassin/underground" world kind of deals. I won't ask you to play out scenes
x x x x x x x x x x x x x that require a lot of action or the character in the middle of job, but I do expect every once in a while that his work should come up. After those two
x x x x x x x x x x x x x things, there are ideas I have in mind, that can be left out, played with or whatever.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x One of the first ideas is that their world has some level of magic in it. Not the usual magic typically found in stuff, but more grounded in real magic
x x x x x x x x x x x x x and a little bit of the urban fantasy type. My character comes from a family of powerful witches; something she is at first unaware of. Most of the
x x x x x x x x x x x x x relevant/powerful witches tend to have a "knight," or even a few. Obviously she never has since she has lived without knowing of this world, but
x x x x x x x x x x x x x maybe the male character is meant to be her knight and to keep information of her being a witch suppressed, they're put into a marriage to look at
x x x x x x x x x x x x x least a little unsuspecting. Her family would want her married into a family that could protect her best, and his family is undoubtedly interested in a
x x x x x x x x x x x x x child that could have such powerful, supernatural abilities.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x Alternately, we could ditch the magic and assassin bit altogether, and simply say he comes from a very rich and powerful family that head a company/
x x x x x x x x x x x x x zaibatsu. Going either route, I like the idea of some family conflict, especially if he has a couple of older brothers and/or close cousins. The struggle
x x x x x x x x x x x x x between them to shift power where they want it, and for them to try and find their own happiness would be fun to me.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x Either way, the idea is still centered around the two characters being in a marriage that they didn't come into from being in a previous relationship.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x The idea doesn't have to be grim either. I actually prefer that no matter which idea is chosen, there are plenty of light-hearted moments alongside
x x x x x x x x x x x x x drama and plenty of romance and sexuality. ♥

x x x x x x x x x x x x x Including a variety of typical tropes and scenes would be fun too, such as: hotsprings trips, beach/resort trips, date scenes, etc.

Type of gals I'm open to playing Assassin / Witch / Supernatural Mundane / Maid / Other
Each lady should have 2-3 images, though some of the mundane ones only have one reference.
By no means are other female characters strictly limited to just these images. Feel free to link me someone you want played!

Type of guys I'd like played ♥ - Tier ♥♥ - Tier ♥♥♥ - Tier
Images for the husband role are in order of least to most preferred.
If you're going to main him, we can decide an appearance together, not restricted by these references. If not, these three are my absolute choices.

Type of guys I'd like played Assassin / Rival Butler / Mundane Knights / Supernatural
I went with 2-3 images per each guy but one of the butler references ended up not loading, as a heads up.

x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x xx HIGH ENERGY
x x x x x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x x x x x xx Modern and/or Futuristic Fantasy | Action | School Characters' Age Min. : Late Teens

x x x x x x x x x x x x x You gotta have a school idea or two, right~!? While the top idea is focused on adults and a world outside of the campus, this idea exists completely
x x x x x x x x x x x x x within that realm. The age of the characters needs to meet the site's rules, so no one younger than sixteen and I'm looking at twenty as the oldest
x x x x x x x x x x x x x for a student. The idea is inspired by plenty of shonen and shojo, fantasy titles oriented around school life; Tenjou Tenge, Aesthetic of a Rogue Hero
x x x x x x x x x x x x x and series like Sailor Moon, CardCaptor Sakura, and Gakuen Alice. Essentially, the idea would center around a kind of elite school based on some
x x x x x x x x x x x x x fantasy or martial arts elements (or a combo!), and focus on a group of students (maybe as their own unique club) that are against the student
x x x x x x x x x x x x x council and their affiliation with darker characters that have their hands in the school.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x This idea can go any number of ways, and can be just as silly as it could be dark, primarily or at any given time. I think it would also be fun to include
x x x x x x x x x x x x x plenty of the typical tropes for this like the above, but also with the usual school ones. (Sports Fes, Club Day, School Trips, etc.)

Type of charas to play/have played Male Students / Faculty Female Students / Faculty

x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx

RE: romantic ✽ shower ┊▌ 01JUNE Update

x x x x x x x x x x xx

x x x x x x x x x x xx 31/MAY/2016 U P D A T E !!

x x x x x x x x x x x x xx I just finished updating the entire thread. Everything has been edited and updated. At the moment, either idea could be used for short-term or long-term RPs. Please feel free PM me about them! ♥

x x x x x x x x x x xx 01/JUNE/2016 U P D A T E !!

x x x x x x x x x x x x xx I have one person interested in each RP so for now, both ideas are taken. I am still open to discussing Spell x Kill for one more RP, but High Energy is no longer open.

x x x x x x x x x x xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom