Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Wicked Sorority (FxF) and a Religious Plot (FxF or MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erotic_interludes

Planetoid
If this is a bit cliche, then I'm sorry, but it's been bouncing around my head for a couple of weeks, and I think I'd love to get it out and explore it with someone who is willing to really find out how it could go.

The plot is a basic sorority. MC is the newly minted president, she has worked her way up in the club by playing all of the politics and sucking up to the right people. She has also built her close friends and allies around her, and now she intends to rule the Sorority in her own way. Especially when it comes to initiating new pledges.

YC would be a pledge, who's mom and her mom before that were members of the sorority. She has a lot of pressure to join, and knows her mom will be devastated if she doesn't make it.

MC has in mind some deeply degrading and humiliating sexual activities for the new pledges.... and we can explore from there.

Plot #2
If anyone has any understanding of Mormon culture and lifestyles, I'd really REALLY love to explore a kinky sexual relationship within the confines of he religion. This could go so many ways...Bishop/Young Woman...Female leader and Young Woman, Girls Camp, or even more demented. I have a million ideas, and I'd be happy to explain them, but they all are on the edge of sacrilege and would be both incredibly arousing to me, as well as therapeutic.

So if you are open minded, I'd love to discuss.

I hope you've seen and enjoyed the Book of Mormon musical--so funny!

"I still have maggots in my scrotum!"

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom