Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Remembering all our classmates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to high school together and we were pretty good friends. (can play a guy or girl but our relationship is strictly non-sexual) It's been just about 3 years now after graduating high school and it's crazy how much everyone's lives have changed in just a short time. It feels like yesterday we were all finishing our last days in high school and our first parties in college. I still have so many memories and dreams and thoughts about all those sexy girls we knew, loved, and hated. Some I think I've forgotten about. But anyway. We are at the coffee shop now, and since I've gone to college out of state and you've stayed in town going to college here, we have so much to catch up on. I want to hear about what happened to all those girls. I'm sure you want to hear about my college life now too! So let's talk, what are they doing now?

-------------------

I have a bunch of pictures of some cute girls and I'd love to chat about them. Anyone want to talk about these pics with me? Basically we will pretend to be hanging out and talking about girls and stories. I want a roleplay that doesn't have a lot of action, but is more about talking to your best friend about what so and so ended up doing at this one party or about how so and so is completely different now. Lots of dialog!!! Lets chat and gossip about what everyone has been up to this past year. We can take it different angles too. Maybe we are two virgin guys losers just dreaming about all these girls? Maybe you're a hot stud and you like to brag about all the girls you've fucked since then? Maybe your a girl and just love to hate 'those other sluts'? PM me if this sounds interesting in any way!

PM me if this sounds fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom