Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

oh he's harmless just a creep

i basically shouldn't have worn what i'm wearing today

ha frank hasn't worked in this office for more than a week i had him moved or fired or something

At her last text, I feel my still-sensitive cock starting to stiffen again. Oh gosh...what is she wearing...she shouldn't be wearing it...do I ask...

tap-tap-tap

that's weird lol

what r u wearing? dress and blazer?

oh its a black skirt and a blouse

here i'll send a pic

I knew it'd be too tight even before i put it on but

dxh1lk.jpg

J-jeez...th...her breasts...I... The picture has such an effect on me, I stammer and stutter even in my thoughts. I grab for my cock and start to stroke again, staring at Kat's lush cleft of cleavage.

With my left hand, I slowly tap out a reply.

i can see why he'd be creeping lol

sheesh Kat i'm speechless...

sppeechless i like that

id rather have u creepin ♥♥♥

ooo i can feel it again

i wanna try something

look at that pic close see that last snap?

if i grow anymore its gonna pop

and i think i feel somethin happenin :)

She wants me to creep...I mean I already am here at home...that button... My erection is now fully formed, and seems out of place on my skinny body. I swear I look bigger than last week...what's...must be nothing...but her...her shirt's gonna burst...how...grow?

kat u should get back to work

what do u feel how are you going to grow more

oh my god i'm giggliing sitting here at my desk this poor boy

oooo charlee youve got alll these new hormones running thru me i cant help it when i think of youuuuuu ♥♥♥

you're going to make me burst

c'mon Charlie jerk it for me

I...I'm making her hot...but she's...more to me... I rub and jerk my fat cock, until my hand and shaft are slick with the precum leaking from the tip of my red, throbbing cockhead.

well ur making me a little hot too

i mean...you know...

ooo its gonna burst charleee its gonna burst

my tits are getting so big for youuuu

ha ha i feel him he's gonna come they do feel tighter it actually may pop hahahaha

I almost drop my phone as I tug and jerk myself closer to release. I imagine Kat, her already huge breasts getting bigger. She looks taller, stronger, and in my mind's eye I see her look down at me, with warm, motherly pride. I'm so small, small enough to be held by her, held in her arms up against her-

"Nnnnnggghhh...haaaaaaaaaahhhh...ffffffffffuck..." I bellow, my legs shaking as thick ropes of cum arc a foot or two into the air, landing on my carpet with a muffled plop

I reach with a shaking hand for my phone, tapping out a new text while closing my eyes sleepily.

i...you...just know how to push my buttons kat

ha ha ha he's coming he's coming i did it that was like five minutes from the last one om my godddd...

honestly this button might burst what was i thinking wearing this hahaha

i...you...just know how to push my buttons kat

and you know how to burst mine♥♥♥

oh poor frank i think he's dead haha

I...did she just really...grow I shudder as a last glob of semen dribbles out of my cock, my body sagging tiredly into my improvised wheel chair. She...can't be...just knows I like her tits...role-playing?

haha poor frank

and poor me 2 ;)

After sending my text, I take some time to update my resume and apply for a few more jobs, but I can't focus. I keep thinking about Kat, thinking about her text...her body...her growing body. Snap out of it, man... I urge myself, changing the bag of cold water on my ankle for fresh ice. Gotta get pulled together and THEN I can think about dating her...

oh my god i can feel he jerked off to me like three more times that day and then in the middle of the night again. left alone to his own devices not at work he is a busy boyyy!!!!

i love it i love it i love it i love thinking that he's thinking of me and i want him to keep thinking that way even tho he said on tuesday he was going back to work that day so early that morning getting ready for work i had sent him this text:

after what happened with yesterday's outfit i realize i obviously can't dress myself haha so i need your approval on my OOTD

and i sent him a few selfies of me in the clothes i was wearing to work and ha i did the same thing the next three days. He didn't talk to me too much over the week which made me anxious but he "liked" the pics so much so many times even during times he's supposedly at the office now i'm 5'10" even a little over now haha

fvgwog.jpg

So on friday I get off work around noon and since I really want to see him I decide to surprise him at his office with lunch. I'm a little nervous because no one there has seen me since I quit six months ago but Charlie's car's not in the parking lot. He did get it fixed, right? What's up? I'm not going in there if he's not there.

hey sweetie surprise I'm down in the parking lot I brought yr favorite lunch but yr cars not here

???

I sit forward, brushing potato chip crumbs off my chest as I look at the text in disbelief. Oh no...I should have known she'd check up on me...she was always so caring like that... Thinking fast, I tap out a quick text with greasy finger.

oh haha ankle flared up again

called in again whoops

That should work...she'll just be concerned and then head back to her work...

I glance around me, seeing the absolute disaster my condo is in. I...no...gotta clean up I howl in pain as I put weight on my ankle, balling up and clutching at the swollen joint. Need to stop her...

oh no u dont have 2

ive got lunch here just need 2 make it

Pulling myself into my chair, I wheel around, quickly trying to straighten up and dress myself at the same time. I only manage to slip on some sweatpants while I shove piles of dirty laundry and old pizza boxes into less-visible corners of the room.

dont be silly i'm on my wayyy

Within twenty minutes I'm in a parking space in front of his condo putting on more lipstick, fixing my hair, redoing my mascara. Making sure the girls look good in my new push-up. I grab the bag of take-out from the mac n cheese place he likes and head towards his condo door, my heels click-click-clicking on the sidewalkk.

I notice his little garden by the front steps is all overgrown with weeds yukky. He used to take such good care of it.

<ding-dong>

I can't wait to see himmm !!!

I jump a bit at the sound of my doorbell ringing. Well...shit...she's here... I glance forlornly around my apartment. It's still a disaster, no way she'll miss this.

Figuring I might as well be somewhat presentable, I pull my cleanest t-shirt on, and decide to stick with sweatpants. No sense aggravating my ankle, right?

"Coming..." I say, my voice cracking slightly. I hobble over and unlock the door, opening it only a bit.

Kat is every bit the office temptress I've been seeing and fantasizing about the past half week, her thick, dark hair framing her radiant face. Her clean, white shirt is almost bursting at the seams in its attempt to contain her huge rack. Her trim waist flares out dramatically as her pencil skirt fights the delicious curves of her wide, muscular legs, thighs, and ass.

"K-Kat...you really shouldn't have," I smile weakly.

RE: Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww

"oh sweetie it's just lunch..." I answer, feeling something catch in my chest at the sight of him: I can't help giving him a quick head-to-toe glance from his bare feet, up past his thin grey sweatpants and old t-shirt (what is a tar heel anyway?) to his 3-day beard and thick mop of hair. He looks more disheveled, more like a sick puppy that needs help than ever and the warmth flows down from my chest to between my thighs and I try to keep from squirming. oh I want him so badd ahaha ..!

As he half-blocks me from the entrance, I see his eyes giviing me the same up-and-down treatment and i'm still not used to that wide-eyed stare of admiration i get from guys now - but i like it alot. I especially like it when they get that speechless look, and he's definitely got that and I can't help but smile and take advantage...

"...And anyway..." I continue, stepping up into the doorway and noticing him draw back, withdrawing into the house a step to allow me in. I feel my eyes sparkle at his reaction as he realizes how much taller than him I am in these four-inch pumps. I was five-ten this morning and feel evvery inch I have over him. I look down at him, straight into his eyes, loving that flustered look he's got. "...what are friends for?"

Even though I've buttoned up a bit, I catch his eyes sneak a glance down my top as I look into the condo and he steps aside to let me in with my bag of take-out. It's a mess in here!! He shrinks back a bit, sheepish and obviously embarrassed about its appearance, and I step ahead of him into the foyer and down the step into the sunken living area.

I think the shock must be apparent on my face and I barely notice him hobbling after me, following me down and taking the plastic carry-out bag from my hands. This place used to be so nice! Charles was always so concerned about keeping everything tidy and - even if not ultra-fancy - at least appropriate for a guy in his position, a young, smart, semi-stylish attorney.

But what's happened?? I gasp, first, at the brown thing wilted and dead in the large ceramic pot by the sliding door. "Oh no! Matt!!" I exclaim, shocked at seeing the tall snake plant I had bought him so incredibly dead dead dead. "And Fern!!!" I continue, eyes shooting over to where she sits, now equally dead, on the sofa table behind the couch to the left.

He's stammering, moving over clumsily and stepping up out of the living room to place the bag on the raised kitchen bar to my left, starting to try to explain himself. I'm looking around and definitely taken aback by the state of this place. Dirty dishes, beer cans everywhere. Filthy clothes strewn about, on all surfaces. Dust dust dust. The shades are all half drawn, some of them crooked and broken. Cabinet doors open in the kitchen beyond the bar, more dead plants on the shelves to my right.

"Mr. Pokey!!!" I cry, seeing another gift I'd given him dead. Who kills a cactus?!?

This isn't just the clutter in the apartment of a single guy. There's something wrong here...

..Have I done this to him??

"I-I...sorry K-Kat...messy...i-injured..." I offer pointlessly. I am mortified, the look on her face is one of utter shock. What must this look like to her? I am so far below her standards...

I lead her inside, clear some dirty dishes from the modern countertop and set the take-out down. "I...it's just H-hard to keep up...with th-the ankle," I repeat, avoiding looking at her. With these sweatpants, I know any degree of stiffness is going to be immediately apparent.

"Th-thanks for bringing this over, K-Kat..."

"Oh my goodness sweetie," I say, turning to himm and stepping up after him to the kitchen bar, "you have to promise me you'll let me come over and clean this place up??" He looks like he's getting around a little better on his ankle yay but I kinda like him injured and helpless too haha

He nods, and looks away. He's obviously ashamed and maybe I'm making tooo big a deal of this. He has been injured. But this looks like a mess that's been here for a lllot longer than this past week.

With one finger under his chin I turn his face back towards me and look right into his eyes. He's placed one hand on the raised bar to steady himself. "Promise?" He nods again, and still seems a little speechless. And a little nervous. And a little...rattled. And I think it's because of me lol. How close I'm standing how tall I am. He had said that he likes girls of his own height and with these heels on I'm quite a bit more than that haha. Maybe he doesn't like it? But there's something else in the air between us that says something different...

"Here, why don't you sit down," I offer, helping him onto one of the tall, leather-backed stools that sit at the raised granite counter, "and I'll get your lunch ready.." Like this, his feet dangle a bit above the ground.

I feel his eyes on my butt as I turn a bit to pull the styrofoam container out of the plastic bag, along with some utensils and napkins. I feel them follow it as I step around the bar into the kitchen to get him a drink from the fridge so I give my hips an extra swivel; he's watching me as I pour him iced-tea, two ice cubes, my back to him. Oh charlee keep watchin me...it brings me butterflies.

I've ignored the pitiful state of his fridge and deplorable scene in the kitchen sink just enough to stay in a bright mood for him. But I take notes on what needs to get done when I come over to clean...and start planning what I'm going to wear for it haha.

I step back around the bar to bring his drink over to him and stand next to him. He's made no move to open the take-out container and start eating. He's just sort of sitting there, looking at it aww doesn't he want it?

Hands on hips, I look down at him. "Do you need me to open it for you?"

I look at the container with disinterest. The truth can't hurt, but I really don't want her seeing me, my place, everything like this.... My eyes run along her figure, her firm, huge breasts and equally captivating ass, and I feel the stirrings of my cock as it twitches in the loose, baggy grey sweatpants.

"I...I'm just not hungry," I say quietly, watching a look of concern flit over her warm, caring face. "Haven't b-been for a wh-while.."

I grab the to-go container and open it, and even though the smell is mouth-watering, I don't even grab my fork. Resting my chin in my hands, I glance at her. "don't you need to get back to work?" I ask, completely missing the irony of my words.

God...her shirt...that button looks like its going to pop any moment...is she bigger? Not just her breasts...but she looks taller too...maybe it's her pumps?

Back
Top Bottom