Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Yeah y'know hashtag girls who squat," I reply, noticing how he's takin every chance he can to look at me without me seeing haha, "with all this, like, weight I'm putting on I just want to make sure it all goes to the right places..."

He had stopped going to the gym we both went to when we broke up I guess to avoid me. And I always assumed he just found another but I dunno

"How about you you look like you lost weight," I say, "how did you do it?"

"Errrrr...I guess...um..." Is it really that obvious? I guess...nothing's been fitting right, not even those shirts she bought me a while back.

"I-I've...just b-been eating l-lighter...healthier," I lie. A glance in my car would tell an onlooker otherwise, what with the 3-4 fast food bags littering the passenger seat. "W-was kind of t-tired of how I l-looked..."

I look again at her body with envy and interest. Her body is insane, pure and simple. How could these changes happen in her so quickly? "Honestly, you and I should hit the gym sometime...er...I m-mean...just to s-see...what you d-do...it's w-working..."

"I uh...I don't really g-go anymore," I say, nervous about being found out. "Y-y'know, because I'm trying to eat h-healthier first...th-then I'll get a gym m-membership."

"Yeah diets important. I mean i've put on more than 30 pounds and it's like all in my legs," I say, astounded at that number myself, "well, in my boobs too but yeah a lot in my legs..!"

My legs do feel great these days so ssstrong

"Well you better watch outtt," I joke, "I already squat more than alota guys and you don't want a girl lifting more than you..!"

i'm sure i could do it

Gosh...it looks like it...those legs...and her breasts look so heavy...but so perky...

"30 pounds you say," I ponder aloud, taking a few steps down the next ramp. "That's so weird...I've lost about the same amount. What a strange coincidence."

I laugh a bit at her teasing, rolling my eyes. "Yeah right Kat, I'm sure I could lift more than-"

Suddenly, my foot crunches through a rotted board on the ramp. I lose my balance and topple forward, but my foot is stuck between the boards just long enough for me to register a shooting pain radiating from my ankle.

"Owww...shit...my ankle...ouch!" I groan, clutching at my leg, rolling around in the sand and dry grass in agony.

"Oh no! Charleeee!" I squeal, immediately going to him and dropping to his side. His foot went through the boardwalk and now he's grasping his ankle and his eyes are shut and he looks hurt oh no Charleeee!

I crouch down next to him in the scrubby beach grass and once he sits up we both survey the damage. He lost his leather sandal back under the boardwalk ramp i'll have to get that for him and wow his ankle's already starting to swell up.

"Oh sweetie is it...broken?" I ask him, "did you hear a crack? Can you move it?"

"Aaack!" I grit my teeth at the pain. "No, not broken...j-just sprained I think. T-think I can walk on..."

On my good foot, I stand then try to take a normal step. Instantly I hobble and drop, yelling in pain again.

"I....shit...Kat, c-can you help me walk?" I look around. "Maybe help m-me...owwww...over there...b-by that old, shady tree?"

"Ok ok ok sweetie..." I respond, concern in my voice, "let's get you up..."

Between the two of us we get him standing again and I help him start to hobble over towards a big old live oak tree about ten yards away from the path.

I have to admit his arm around my shoulder feels nnnice and his needing me to help him feels even better. I'm struck by how thin he seems.

We get to the tree and sit him on its far side where the grass is nicer, his back up against the trunk and his legs out straight. As I kneel down next to him I hear someone coming down the path - though I can't see the path from where we are now - and I ask Charles if he wants me to call them over for help.

I definitely don't want that, to be seen by someone with a girl so young and attractive. It would just scream 'robbing the cradle'!

"N-nnnn...No, it's ok, Kat...just need to keep off it for a bit...ice..." I wince in pain as I test my weight on it again.

"ok, well...here..." I offer, taking our two water bottles and setting them on his ankle, "here, hold these. They're at least a little cold..."

He takes the bottles and leaning forward holds them against his left ankle which has swollen even more. ouch!!!

"I'm so sorrry this happened, sweetie," I coo, as sit up next to him, looking his skinny legs and arms over for any scratches or scrapes. It's weird but i'm feeling this fluttering in my chest like taking care of him makes me feel funny. Funny in a good way tho.

and it kills me to see him not feeling good!

I scootch in closer to him and kiss the top of his head and suddenly have a thought. I get my bare neck as close to his face as i can thinking maybe this can help too, if i let him breath me inn. maybe its another way i can help with his pain

I sigh with relief at the cool numbing of the water bottle against my tender ankle. "Thanks Kat, I..." I take a deep breath as a new throbbing pain radiates from my injury, feeling a little hazy and lightheaded. Phew...the walk and fall must have really taken a lot out of me!

"Yeah...I-I'm sorry too..." I stammer, a little overwhelmed by her proximity. She really is a gorgeous gal...and...yikes...did she just kiss the top of my head...wow...I feel really flushed all of a sudden!

"Uh...s-so...I think i-if I rest a b-bit," I gasp, feeling a bit of tightness forming in my pants. "Uh...um...then you c-can help m-me back...?"

"Yah I can go get my car. There's a little parking lot, like, just up ahead on the boardwalk," I say, my right hand finding its way behind him for comfort, onto his upper back, "it'll take me fifteen minutes to jog home and come back for you..." He's holding the water bottles against his ankle. I sidle up a little closer. "...but let's rest a bit first."

I resettle myself next to him, tucking my legs underneath me and making sure there's a nice view of my hip and thighs. My breasts are pretty close to him and I press them softly into his left shoulder. I think he likes this and I push out a little more perfume.

Again I feel that fluttering of my heart, a swelling in my chest, seeing him needy like this.

"I like taking care of you," I say, voice dropping a bit as my right hand starts to caress his upper back, "I don't have to be your girlfriend to take care of you like this do I?"

"N-no...no need to g-get your car," I whine, my voice pained by my injury. "I t-think if y-you just support me, I can m-manange." I want to sound strong for her, not a little baby. Not like...last time...

She looks so big next to me, especially with her muscular thighs tucked and folded underneath her like that. I'd be enjoying an unrestricted view up her skirt, so to speak, but her thick thighs are pressed so firmly together. Gosh...they're luscious...they look so strong... My thoughts turn dirty pretty quickly, especially with her huge, firm breasts squishing against my shoulder. It's getting harder to think clearly, and the tightness in my shorts is building more and more with every pained breath I take.

I blush a bit at her comment. "Nnooo..K-kat...y-you don't h-have to be m-my girlfriend to t-take c-care of-f m-me..." She would be a dream come true...but...I can't let this get too far...gotta watch for signs of trouble...

"Goood..." I purr, hearing a couple of girls walk by on the path behind us, "I agreeee..". No one can see us unless they come off the path and around our tree. I caress his back and rub my breast into his shoulder a little more and I can feel his breath catch when my left hand finds his bare knee. I'm distracting him from the pain, he's becoming more focused on me. I see him looking at my legs.

I smile a little bit, looking down at him.

"I've been finding myself thinking about thiss," I continue, "thinking about taking care of you..." My left hand pushes down on his knee, straightening out his leg. I take one water bottle from him, holding it against the outside of his ankle. He drops the other one, forgotten.

I'm feeling so good so nice like this is perfect. I'm making sure to take nice long slow deep breaths, making sure he feels me squashed against him.

"How are you feeling now?" I ask

"B-better," I mumble, feeling dizzy and the pain in my ankle fade. that's odd...why would she think about taking care of me...before I even had my injury? Jumping at every odd crunch and foot fall from the path behind us, I snuggle a little closer into her, not wanting to be seen in such a vulnerable state.

"I...I-I think I c-can move now..." I suggest, not wanting to stay here, alone, with her for too long. "M-maybe you c-can get your c-car?" I groan slightly, enjoying her presence, conflicted by a building arousal and growing shame.

Oooo he's suddenly acting like a little boy. A little hurt. A little confused. A little needy. Oooo I like ittt

"I don't want to leave you just yet," I say tenderly, starting to massage his knee and lower thigh and run my other hand up and down his back, "I want to make sure evvverything is okkk..."

To this he doesn't say anything. My own stomach is in flutters he's being so passive and so unnnnhhh. I love how he's looking at my thighs I twist a little dragging my big boobs up his shoulder a bit.

"Is everything okkk...?" I ask, watching him start to shift and squirm a little. I see he's getting hard in his light khaki cargo shorts. Again he doesn't answer.

"Seeee..." I purrr, walking my hand up his left thigh, "I don't need to be your girlfriend to make sure everythings okay...to make sure you're taken care of..."

With both hands I reach for the button of his pants and then, getting no complaint when I undo that and he leans back against the tree, his zipperrrr..

I squirm only slightly as Kat presses against my body, rubbing higher up my leg. "Y-yeah...m-make sure..." I gasp, feeling the firm pressure of her heavy breasts and the heat radiating from her powerful thighs.

The stiffness in my pants is almost painful now, and I offer no resistance as Kat first unbuttons then unzips my pants. I whine a bit, protesting weakly "Kat...nnn...p-public..." Another deep breath and my body burns with desire, my ankle forgotten.

"F-friends...?" I offer meekly, a final effort to remind her (and me) of our relationship, but as her skilled hands fish for and pull out my engorged cock, all bets are off. "Nnnn...ohhhhh..." I moan, my head tilting back at her touch.

"Friends yes...but you're going to let Kat do this, aren't you?" I ask, as I undo his zipper and slowly pull back his fly. "You're going to let her take care of you here, like this, just the way you need?"

Again no words so passive I lovvvve it he's letting me do anything poor baby he's hurt and it's my skin's perfume and my voice and my thighsss...

His cock is - oh, my - huge and hard already, pointing up his lower belly almost past the waistband of his boxers. I peel his underwear down and have to catch myself at gasping at the new, raw size of his manhood. Last time I saw him he was nothing like this. He's....nnnhhhhhh...

"Ooooooo..." I coo, as I pull his pants down just enuf to let his cock spring upward, hovering in the air inches from his lower belly he is so so SO hard, "you poor thing...does this hurt toooo?"

Gosh...the way she's speaking...to me...mmm...dangerous...but so...gooooood... Any warning bells clanging in my head sound muffled and distant, while carnal thoughts of pleasure and lust ring clear as day. Kat's 'care' for me sparks a blaze, warming me from my chest and raging down and engulfing my groin.

"Ffff...Kat...nnnn..." I bleat, sucking in a sharp intake of breath as she frees my cock, exposing it to the open air. How is she making me so hard...just being close...didn't even touch me... I look at her with pleading eyes, both wanting her to stop but also to continue. I need her help, need her to take care of me.

I gaze once more at her flawless body, how it speaks to everything I fantasize about, and I think again about how much she's changed. "P-please," I beg her, my eyes running over her shapely, toned legs and firm butt. "D-doooo...mmmmm..."

"Ohhh honey you poor thing let me helppp..." I breathe, sliding my left hand under his enormous, engorged sac and then my right slowwwly from the base up to wrap my hand around his shaft. He groans at the touch of my skin and the pressure of my grip below him and I shhhush himmm...

"Shhhh..." I whisper, tilting my forehead down so it rests on the crown of his head, so I can purrr down into his ear, "we have to be quiet...can you be nice and quiet for meee?"

As if on cue we hear a bicycle ride by behind us, but in a moment they're gone

"ok now shhhhhh..." I continue, as I slowly start to move the fingers of my right hand up and down his stiffness, "let Kitty Kat help you..."

I know how he likes this, I remember. Ssslow, gentle at first, my left hand cradling his balls now for comfort. Fingers and soft skin of my right sliding over the rock and bulging veins of his already twitching shaft. Oh charliee you're so hard for me...

It's little moans now, little sighs I'm getting from him as I start my slow rhythm up and down his cock. Soft little sounds that are music to me showing me how he likes this that he's losing himself in the touch of my hand in the press of my breasts in my thighs..."yes that's good sweetie....shhhhh...." His legs, outstretched, now spreading slightly akimbo, his ankle forgotten...

My eyes feel heavy, limbs like jelly as Kat rubs her hand up and down my full, thick shaft. I...nnnnoo...this...too far... But the thoughts are drowned in the pleasure I'm feeling, and by the sounds coming from my own mouth.

"Mmmmm...nnnnnn...yessss...ohhhhhhh...fffffff..." I breathe, doing my best to stay quiet or else face the embarrassment and shame of being discovered, so completely under Kat's control.

Her hands are masterful, working delicately, teasing the thousands of nerve endings to greater and greater heights of pleasure. Her other hand cups and gently massages my balls, and despite their larger than average size, she has no difficulty handling them.

She's...fantasy...here...in reality...nnnnn I think dizzily, as Kat pushes me millimeter by millimeter to the edge. So...slow...just...like it...

"Ooo honey....ooo sweetie..." I coo, "sooo good, hmm?" He's still got eyes downward, looking at my thighs. Seated like this, both hands slowly working himm, gradually bringing him to a rhythm, my breasts have left his shoulder so I make sure to gather them between my arms to press them together to make them look biggg. This draws his eye for a quick moment but bashfully he drops his gaze again so shy it makes me smile

"S'okayyy Charlie...Kitty knows what you want..." I purr

I sit up a bit and move my left hand up his shaft, freeing my right hand to snake behind his head and gently cup it to my bosom. I don't pull him in tight, just letting my right breast rest against his left cheek and ear.

I pick up back to our rhythm with my left hand and begin to talk softly to him.

"Now, Charlie," I begin, "I know you do this to yourself, at home, when you're alone..." Stroke Stroke Stroke "...I know you do this, thinking of me...and I know you do it a lot. Is that right?"

He groans, something, not a "yes" or a "no"... Just a weak, pleaful groan. I continue to stroke him and hold him to my chest and I can't believe how turned on he is is it me or is there something different about him too? Whatever it is it makes my heart beat faster and faster and makes me want to take more and more and bury his face in my boob so I do it.

"You poor thing I know you do it a lot, but will you promise you'll let me help you?" I whisper, feeling him shudder as the flesh of my big right breast plasters itself against the side of his face, "Will you promise you'll call me when you need me? Call me to come over to help you, when you need me to take care of you? Will you let me helpp you like that..?"

"Uhhhh...ahhh...ohhhh..." I moan weakly, overwhelmed by pleasure and her scent washing over me. Her left hand pumps up and down smoothly, rubbing my fully engorged cock, lightly brushing against my swollen, purple-red cockhead. Precum leaks freely from the slit, lubricating my throbbing shaft, and I breath the sweet feminine scent deeply from her swollen breasts.

I nuzzle more and more against her chest, my mouth instinctively opening and closing, raining tiny kisses on the soft, warm flesh. I can feel her powerful heart thudding, vibrating her tits pleasantly against my face.

I...she...taking care...mmmm...more than a fantasy...ungghhhh...I shouldn't...too far...friends...no....crazy... "Kat...mmm...help me yesssss...promise...so...mmmmm..." I gurgle incoherently into her smothering bosom.

"Gooood....good, yes, you'll let Kat help you..." Omigod I can't...I can't believe myself what I'm doing to him. He's quivering and shaking for me he's doing that thing with his mouth I've seen it before oh god it makes me wanna

My left hand has a full, forceful grip on himmm, jerking him off as I bury his face in my tit. His eyes close at times but are otherwise buried in my thighs, staring at them as his breath is starting to come in shallow, rattling gasps.

"You like my legs, charleee..?" I whisper, my own voice almost shaking with excitement, too, "I work so harrd, in the gym, getting them big, so they look nnice for youuu..."

I've never felt like this before so able so in charge it's amazing and I have Charlie here p, so focused on mee...he squirms and shudders with every squeeze of my hand, with every twist of my wrist...I'm in such controlll...

"Charliie look," I breath, turning his head an inch so his gaze pulls away from my thighs, so it falls to where my hand works him between his own, "look what I'm doing to you...look how big I've made you, look how hard you are for me..."

I can almost hear his eyes goggle as he takes in the sight - it is impressive my slender hand wrapped around his thick, throbbing organ, oozes of goo already bubbling as I stroke and squeeze and stroke. I hear little gasps coming from him I know he's close I know he's readyyy..

"Look Charlie look," I repeat, starting to talk him towards climax, "look at my hand, look how I'm doing this for you..." I'm thinking about it already it's like I can taste it I can't wait I'm going to grow again for himmm right here

"Watch, Charlie, watch," I say, surprised myself at the gentle forcefulness in my voice, "watch me jerk you off..."

Back
Top Bottom