Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Gently, tenderly massaging his temples, I look down at his placid face. He's not saying much, and looks peaceful, but I can sense a restlessness in him. Like he's aware of something, trying to ignore something, but it's too big...haha...I think it's my chest...

"You can't see anything can you?" I ask, still rubbing the sides of his head in firm, easy, slow circles. If he could see, and looked up behind himself, he'd have quite a view.

To that he, again, stays quiet and just sort of shakes his head "no", and I move in a little closer. "Mmmm...too bad..." I answer, as I can't help but notice the head of his cock poking up, in the tub, through the water and the bubbles. He's hardening for me...I'm watching him...it's rising, poking up more...

"Is too bad you can't see..." I say, slipping gently into my Russian accent as I reach over to my left, turn off the water, and pull up on my sports bra to let my big breasts fall out, "...because Nursula here for you..."

I hear a rustle of fabric as Kat is talking to me, and the sound of two heavy, soft breasts tumbling from the confines of her bra. My cock is now nearly completely erect, a few inches poking up from the water, surrounded by a clump of bubbles. I reach up to take the cucumbers off, but Kat clucks at me in her "Russian" accent and slaps at my hands, splashing a bit of water against my neck and chin.

So instead I'm left to imagine, remembering how it was a few nights ago on the beach. How I cuddled with Kat, trying to keep warm, and looking up under her sweatshirt at the two huge, dark shapes. I couldn't see them then, and I can't see them now, but I can sense them, their weight and warmth and size and scent. I'm feeling almost...connected to Kat...intimately connected to her breasts...

"No peeking!!" I giggle, "Only naughty boys peek, and Nursula no like naughty boys..."

I take to massaging his temples again, getting him settled once more under me.

"Yes...you a good boy for Nursula, yesss....Good boy like when Nursula take care of him, hm?" I say, my bare breasts hovering over his forehead, "Nursula so soft, so tender and gentle...she take care of him so nice, yes?"

He moans, tenses more, his cock lifting a pile of bubbles out off the surface of the water as it stands, stiffens to an angle pointing towards us. But he doesn't say anything, just waiting for me to talk, to act, to make any moves.

"She comfort you, she make you feel good..." I continue, watching his mouth slowly gape open, his breathing becoming more shallow, "...she take care of everything..."

At that, I gradually lower my chest down, until my bare breasts - pressed together between my arms - gently come to rest on his upper forehead...

"Mmmm...you like that?" I purr, responding to a stifled little whine that escapes his throat and pressing his forehead into my tits a little more, "You like that, Charlie? You feel how big Nursula is? You feel how good she can take care of you?"

I wait, and I wait, for him to respond...my breasts settled on his forehead, my fingers massaging his temples. I wait, smiling, but it's like he's speechless, it's like I have him frozen, stunned. He's either too turned on or too nervous to say anything else...maybe both hhaha. All he does is whine a little, groan a little with each breath he's taking. So - like I'm getting used to doing - I assume the lead, just letting him sit back and let me do all the work...I don't mind.

"Yes yes you like when Nursula take care of you, hm?" I continue, rubbing the sides of his head, pressing into him gently with my soft chest, "She make sure you not have to raise one little finger. She do everything. Clean you, feed you, keep you warm..." I feel him stiffening, the air between us even more electrified as I speak. He moans again, obviously wanting me to continue...god, it's so exhilarating, exciting him like this, finding out what turns him on. "Nursula do everything...everything for Charlie..." I purr, "she take care you you like you were baby, hm?"

At that he really tenses. He tenses, his breath catches. He moans and I think I hear a little 'oh my god' escape him. He...he likes that, hm? He likes being called 'baby'? Haha oh my god...

"Mmmm you like that?" I smile, "You like if Nursula treat you like her own little baby?"

Again he groans, but again he's too nervous - or maybe too afraid - to respond. I slide my breasts up, over his forehead, and slowly down over his face. Lightly - I'm careful not to peel off the cucumbers - and gradually. But soon his nose, his mouth, his cheeks - they're covered by my breasts.

"Such big boobs, hm?" I purr, softly, almost a whisper, "babies like big boobs, don't they?" I hear him whimper - almost a weak little cry - and I know I've struck a nerve.

"MMMMmmm yes, baby..." I continue, holding his head now under his chin, holding it up into my cleavage, "big, big boobs...big tits...big breasts..." I'm sinking his face between my breasts now.

"Big boobs...big tits...big breasts...mmmmHmmmm....so nice...so big, so soft..." I can feel his breath between my tits so warm; they totally surround his face.

"Boobs...tits...breasts..." I repeat, "which do you like...what's your favorite word, baby?"

He groans, he moans, he whines. He's slowly starting to squirm in he bathtub, in the warm water, under the bubbles. He tries to say...something. "What was that..?" I giggle, not able to understand his mumbled, muffled voice from between my boobs, "I couldn't hear.."

mmmmMmgffmfmm....

"Did you say 'boobs'? Is that your favorite word?" I continue, still rubbing the sides of his head tenderly with my fingers, holding him in place under my chest. "Boobs...boobs are, like, what looks nice, huh? Boobs look good in tight shirts, in bikinis. They make a girl's figure, they get guys to look...boobs. 'Boobs' is a nice word, huh?"

♥♥♥Hi Readers♥♥♥
after a lot of waiting and thinking i've decided the best thing to do is have someone else take over Charlie's character for now. wherever captainambiguous is i hope he's alright xxxooo, but i think this story is just too cool to let fade away. i hope some of you do too and will understand.

Ben Robertson has agreed to be the new charlie - thk u ♥♥♥

<thank you Miu Meowww I hope I do well by your readers. I'm excited to be part of the story now! But, I promise that when Captain Ambiguous returns I'll step back. In the meantime I can only hope I have his approval and will do my best!>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh god I'm frozen. In the warm bath water, under a blanket of bubbles, I'm frozen and speechless and afraid of saying anything. Afraid that if I say anything I'll look even more pathetic. Afraid that I'll give her even more fuel in this power struggle that I'm obviously engaged in with her. A power struggle where I originally held all the cards - this used to be the insecure young girl at the office who chased after me, pined after me - but where I have been slowly, slowly, slowly losing my advantage.

But losing it has been so exciting. So darkly thrilling. So fucking sexy.

So here I am, smothered by her underboob, also afraid that if I say anything she'll stop treating me like this. Being passive is bringing things out of her that I can't believe. She just called me 'baby'...

And so I don't say a word, I just groan again, up into her soft tits, and wait in the warm, warm water...

He's whining again, breathing in from between my them, from my cleavage, from my underboobs. The cucumbers are on his eyes so he can't see anything but it'd pretty much be dark for him anyway haha.

"Boobs boobs boobs..." I repeat, my little mantra for him, as I stroke his temples, my fingers sliding down under his jaw.

"Or...or did you say 'tits'? Hm? Is 'tits' your favorite word?" I continue, my voice low and soothing, "Tits are what we use during sex, to turn guys on. Tits stuck in your face. A nice tit-fuck. Those are all nice, huh?"

A groan. He groans, under me, into my tits. His cock is standing out of the water, out through the bubbles, bobbing and trembling stiffly. Oh god I could make him erupt right like this, I know it haha that'd be so awesome.

But i like playing with himmm

"But what about 'breasts', huh? Did you maybe say 'breasts'?" I ask, letting my skin slowly slide up and down his face, in little bits. "Breasts are what makes girls into women, with their long, strong legs and their hips and their hair. Their tiny waists and their big, big breasts....." He's even stiffer under me now, whining into my skin, obviously overwrought. "Breasts scare men, cuz they make them weak.....isn't that right, sweetie? Don't you think so? That breasts make women powerful..?"

Oh my god, yes, weak..

That's what I want to say, but it comes out more like:

"UUh mm gggh yusss wuhhc"

I think, though, that she knows what I said. She senses the affirmative, because I hear her giggle, and feel her jiggling chuckle through her soft flesh onto my face.

Admitting it - oh god yes they make me weak, they give her power over me - turns me on even more. I feel my cock twitching, hanging in the air above my belly, out of the water. I do everything I can to keep from just dry humping up into the air with my hips, or grabbing myself in my own hand - I need her touch soon. I can't see anything with these fucking cucumbers on my eyes but her tits are all over my face, heavy and firm. And the air coming from her skin, it's glorious it's amazing it's all I ever want to breathe.

"Oooo big breasts make you weak, hm?" I purrrr, watching him start to slowly writhe under me, under the bubbles, under the water, "What's gonna happen, then, huh? What's gonna happen, cuz mine keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger..."

He groans again.

"Breasts are so powerfull, huh? Breasts feed our babies, breasts are, like, life..." I continue, hunching my shoulders a little to squeeze his face with my boobs, "but breasts make you feel so weak and little and small, hm? hmmmm?"

"uh mmhh ghhh yuhhhssss..." I mumble, into a face full of soft tit, her undercleavage, hearing myself start to beg, "Kuht plluhhz..." She smells amazing, she's so warm. She's so BIG....

"Oh, Charleee..." I continue, as I start to shift myself on my knees, "...how weak are you gonna feel? As mine keep growing? Hm? How little are they gonna make you feel? Smaller and smaller and smaller, as they keep getting bigger and bigger and biggerrr..."

A whine, a cry? haha what was that? He sounds like he's begging, under me like this, like he can't take anymore like he can't stand it. He's so totally trying to keep himself from writhing and squirming but haha he looks like he's about to break

"Shhhh...." I hush him, shifting above him again, rising up on my knees a bit but keeping my tits plastered over his face, "...don't you worry, don't worry." I hear myself changing back into Nursula's Russian accent. "These boobs always take care of you, no matter how small you feel..."

He's whining with each breath, pleading oh my god begging for me

"...these boobs, they take care of you like you were baby."

At that I rise up just a bit more, so I can slide my left boob over. Leaned over him like this as he lays in the tub, head back, my nipple is pressed down onto his closed mouth.

"Nursula is so soft, hm?" I purr, holding his head still by the chin under me with my left hand , feeling him tremble and quiver in anticipation as I work my nipple into his lips, the soft weight of my tit pressing onto his face, "yes, Nursula so big and soft..."

His mouth is closed, his jaw tense and tight. I stroke him under the chin.

"Is okay, Charlie, you can open..."

Oh christ I'm so turned on, so fucking aroused it feels like it's going to burst out of my chest. I feel myself whining and groaning for her but also feeling such apprehension, so afraid to give in...she called me 'baby' again. This nipple, rubbing against my lips - what does it mean if I take it in??

Her hand holds me in place, under my jaw. She's all but shoving it in, but I'm resisting. I'm resisting, weakly, until she says it...

"Is okay, Charlie, you can open..."

...and so with one final whine I do, I part my lips, and I meekly start to mouth her nipple, then kissing at it. Though my eyes are covered still it's firm and thick and bigger than I expected in my mouth. Textured and erect as I rub my lips over it...

"That's nice...that's good..." I say, as he hesitantly starts to mouth at my nipple as I press it into his face - omg it feels so good, so electric, "but you don't have to be shy...I know what you want to do..."

He's being so tentative, and he's trembling, almost as if he's afraid, and he won't take it in

"Here, sweetie," I say, as I take his chin more firmly to hold him in place as I start to shift my weight a bit forward, "Maybe you just need some more encouragement..."

With my right hand I reach down, over him, into the tub...

nnnngggghhhhh....

I feel her shift above me, and then - oh god - her hand grasps my too-hard, too-sensitive, too-onerous erection. I'm effectively blind, my eyes covered by cucumber slices and my face covered by tit, but my cock seems so huge, and her hand feels small on it. Small and soft but it encircles it and starts to stroke it, slowly, up and down.

I groan, witheringly, and my mouth opens instinctively wider and despite myself I start to suck. I'm immediately engulfed in comfort, tended to by her hand and nuzzled at her breast, surrounded by the warmth of the water up to my shoulders. She coos, encouraging me with voice and hand, and I suck, and I suck, and I suck...

"Ooooo there you go...there you go...that's right, there you go..." I coo down to him, helping hold his face steady as he sucks my nipple, "mmmmm isn't that nice?"

I can only imagine how many things he's feeling. The warm bathwater around him, my hand gently sliding up and down him through the stiff, white frothy bubbles. My big GG- cup boob soft on his face, suckling my nipple in his mouth. "That's right, sweetie, suck..." My smell, the pheromones from the skin of my breast, his air. "...and breathe, breathe me in, Charlie..."

I can imagine the things he's feeling but haha - what's he thinking? His suckling is getting more regular, rhythmic, as are the little mews I hear escaping his throat.

"You were trying to do this before, weren't you?" I ask, as I keep my hand moving super slowly - don't want him coming just yet, and he's already so close - over his slickly wet shaft, "Through my bra, when I was cutting your hair? And when we were eating ice cream, at my place? Mmm yeah you've been dreaming about this for a long time, haven't you?"

oh my god does she know? she can't know no no no...but goddamnit fuck it i can't stop oh god this is fucking amazing...

she knows, doesn't she?

That thought just turns me on more.

As does every breath I take in, smelling her skin jesus christ it's like a drug. And what's making me feel like this, so light-headed? Is it her perfume or being sightless in the warm water or maybe both? Whatever it is it's making me feel like I'm completely out of my mind, like I'm floating and slowly spinning but coming closer and closer and closer to an explosive climax like it's going to burst out of me. The shame itself - here I am, suckling like an infant on this young, possibly insane girl, starting to actually act and look and sound like a fucking baby - is raking its claws into my flesh but i'm heedless...god right now all I care about is her hand on my cock and her tit in my face and suck suck suck suck suck...

I can tell. I can tell how he feels about this, about sucking on my breast like this. He's embarrassed and ashamed, but he can't help himself. It's too much for him. It's too close to what he really fantasizes about...and I'm giving it to him...bringing it to himmm...

"It's okay...don't be embarrassed, go ahead..." I whisper, hiding the excitement in my own voice, "I know what you're thinking about, when you do this..." Encouraging him, I ease my breast into his face a little more, and he responds with another groan. "Go ahead, I don't mind..."

He gives in to it some more and I can immediately feel it coming from him, all the amazing things he's feeling. He's overwhelmed by it, consumed by it....it's so much pleasure.

"I know how to pamper you nice, don't I?" I purr, looking him over - most of his skinny body a dull shadow under the white bubblebath. "You've like what I've done so far with you today, hm? Our spa day?" I ask, not expecting an answer, "These days together are going to be so nice...I'm totally gonna spoil you, sweetie..."

From the water and bubbles his knobby knees poke clear, as does this huge cock that I'm managing with my right hand. I can't get over how thick and strong and alive it is. But the rest of him, beneath it...he's squirming, trembling, sucking and trying to keep from rutting up into my grip.

"Shhh...relax. Relax and go ahead, go ahead and imagine anything you want, baby..." I continue, knowing exactly what he's thinking about, "I'm just gonna give you a nice...slow...hand job..."

go away go away go away!

I'm pushing them, yelling at them, running from them as best as I can, these thoughts. These voices in my mind telling me to stop, that I shouldn't be doing this. Not with this girl, for sure. No! Stop! Remember who she is! Remember what she's done! I can't...I can't trust that she won't...

nnnngghhhh...oh my god...nnnghhh....

fuck....

Her hand is slick and soft and strong sliding up my shaft. I can hear it, the water, the bubbles. Her tit is huge and heavy and warm, her nipple filling my mouth.

give in to it because it's fucking incredible...she knows what I want...

I want to be hersssss...I wanna be hersss...I wanna be her b-

NO!

yessss....

"Mmm...a hand job...a nice, slow hand job in the bath. Won't that be nice, sweetie?" I coo, slowly slow slowly caressing his monstrous organ, taking it sooo easy but knowing he's about to fucking blow any second, "I'll take good care of you...such good care..."

I watch with not a little bit of amazement my hand run up and down his shaft. How and when did he get so big and thick? Maybe it's just because the rest of him looks so much smaller, but god it's huge and i want it i want it.

what i want to do is put it in my mouth but...i dunno...he shrinks more that way, huh? should i be careful?

fuckkkkkk........

"Oh Charlie Charlie Charlie..." I groan, hearing the breathlessness in my own voice, "I want you to come so fucking baddd..."

Ha omigod that makes him like wither and moan and whine under me like he's begging again begging for me to let him come

"But I know what you want...you want Nursula..." i say, my voice quickening but my hand keeping its leisurely pace, "this is nice but you want Nursula, Nursula to hold you in her arms and do this, don't you baby? You want her to do this with her nipple, do this with her breast. You like that, hm? Nursula to hold you, baby? Nursula to hold you in her arms and jerk you off while you pretend with her...?"

oh my god what's she saying?!? yes yes yes yes yyyyy....yyyyy....

I can't help it. I can't help this whining or this sucking I keep sucking sucking sucking I want her to call me baby please

yess yess yeyyssss...i'm gunna....i'm gunna...

"Oh, you like that?" I breathe, watching his body tense, feeling it in my own chest that he's going to come, that i've pushed him too far, "You like that idea? For Nursula to hold you, to hold you in her arms, while you suck her big breast?"

I'm keeping my voice as calm as I can, my hand still moving slowly up and down his cock. But I know he's ready...ready...ready....

"You like that? Hm? Oh, yessss....." I purr, "Ok, then, come, baby. Come." I change my rhythm on his cock just enough, just enough to match the twitching of his hips. "Come for me," I command, "Nursula will be even bigger for you, next time. We'll get her so big, so fucking big, next time. Next time, she'll hold you in her arms, and you'll be like her fucking baby. Come on, Charlie, come. Come for me baby..."

OH

GOD.

It erupts out of me and in my darkness all I can see is light a huge bright thunderflash of climax and my mouth stops and my mind stops and the whole world time stops. The spinning stops. I'm not spinning I'm sinking under her beneath her into her. I'm sinking and it's all stopped and it's leaving oh god what is that it's leaving no no no like before like so many times before it's draining out of me...ungh...unghh....ungghh.....I can feel it draining out of me and flowing into her in the darkness and in the huge white light...

unghh....unghhh....unghhh...

Oh, there it is.

hhhhHHHHhhhhuhhhhh...

HHhhhuuhhhhh...

huhuhuhhhh....hahhhha...ahahahahhh....hahhahahah...hahahaahahah...!!!

Oh god it feels so good.

I feel it, coming into me. Leaving him, and coming into me.

HAHAHA

sink, motherfucker

His cock, his huge huge huge huge cock, has erupted in my hand. His come burst through the bubbles and has splattered into the bath, now coming out in thick oozing pulses. His manhood has bucked, has spat, and has now begun to throb in my hand as I urge it on, on, on come, come, come more, more, more....slowwwwllly...but get it all out, fucker...

"That's right...that's right babe..." I coo, in my sweetest voice, "get it all out..."

I want him to sleep for this...

Back
Top Bottom