Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Five-seven?The doctor looks at me, and then back to Charles.

"Vell, that is vhat vee are here to try find out, " she says, "There are certain endocrine disorders, very very rare, that can cause loss of stature. But first let's rule out a structural, skeletal, traumatic cause."

Five-seven?!

Charle is looking at her, intently, nodding. I can tell he trusts her.

"Vee have Cee-Tee scan machine, down hall," she explains, "We do one now for you, yes?"

Five-seven?!

Eager to get to the bottom of my ailment, I nod in agreement, and Kat and I follow Dr. Benik out of the room and down the hall. I can't help but stare at the two of them as they walk ahead of me. Kat and the doctor are both tall, but Kat is absolutely stunningly curvaceous, much larger all over, but especially in her hips and bust.

I realize both ladies have stopped and are looking at me, watching as I gape and gawk at them. Dr. Benik smiles slyly, then says, "Oh my, my appologies...here," She walks into an adjacent room and pulls out a wheelchair. "Zis will help with ankle, da?" I climb into the chair and Kat bounces over to help push me along.

We arrive at the CT room, behind several security doors and signs that warn of radiation and strong magnetic forces. I look nervously at the long platform and doughnut-shaped device, but Dr. Benik clucks her tongue and assures me it's completely safe.

The machine hums as it scans me from head to toe, then it's back into the wheelchair and back to the examination room. "Ve vill examine zat, see if anything iz out of zee ordinary...but for now, a physical to check for obvious signs...on zee table please..."

With Kat's help, I get back on the table, and as I turn to look at the doctor, she has several white, sticky nodes, like small suction cups. "For zis, we vant to see vat is going on in your brain, an Ee-ee-gee...perhaps zis is all, how you say, in you head?" She attaches the sensors to my temples and base of my head, near my neck, then turns to pull on a pair of examination gloves.

I'm standing at Charles' side as the doctor gently pushes him on the chest, urging him to down on the examination table, paper crinkling beneath him. I watch as she looks him over, clinically, but with a slight little smile. He looks so skinny, so pale, so exposed laying there. Nearly naked, just in his thin white cotton boxers, laying on his back. My heart beats quickly in excitement, and I'm trying to control myself with deep breathing. He looks up at me, with his own thin smile, and that does it. I almost melt. Why is this happening? What is it about seeing him so helpless and weak like this that just exhilirates me so much?? Maybe I like him needing me? Maybe I have a natural nurturing streak I wasn't aware of?

Anyway, my thoughts change from nurturing him to protecting what's mine when I see her hands lay themselves on him. This gets my blood going even more, in a different way. The doctor starts at his ankle, with her latex-gloved hands, gently feeling the swelling, moving it around as much as he can tolerate. He doesn't seem to like it, and I can actually feel little twinges of his pain in my chest.

Stop it! I think, You're hurting him!

He's answering her questions, as she asks him what hurts - this? that? But then her hands start to move up his leg, feeling his knee, exploring his thighs. This...this doesn't seem to be causing as much pain for him. But I think I like it even less...

...grrrrrrrr.

"Yeah-ow!" I breathe as Dr. Benik manipulates my ankle with calculated touches. "...th-that definitely hurts...no...not there...no that's fine." Her hands continue to groped and prod, moving up my thigh, closer to. I try not to think about it, but it's hard to ignore a beautiful woman's hands moving and groping closer and closer to my manhood.

Get your mind off it, Charles...don't think about her...maybe...maybe about Kat? I look up at Kat, standing on the other side of me. Big mistake, I think, Kat looming over me, her gorgeous green eyes twinkling with concern, the enormous shelf of her chest hanging over me, nearly hiding her face from my own eyes.

no...no no no...nonononononono... I admonish myself, feeling my penis start to respond to only my thoughts, Dr. Benik doing nothing to stimulate me. It jumps slightly in my boxers, and Dr. Benik regards it only with a small smile.

Kat, however, looks emotionless, her face set with icy calm. Is she...jealous? But I was thinking of her!

My blood pressure rising and rising and rising, I start to feel the blood pounding in my head and face as I watch this other woman's hands move up my boyfriend's legs, prodding him with long delicate fingers. Pressing into his hip, brushing now over his belly...palpating him, pressing into his side...

"Does zis hurt?" she asks, in her stupidd sexy fucking accent, "Or zis?" I see her look quickly up at the electrodes on his scalp.

His cock, I can see it...it's growing. It's growing in his boxers and it's starting to tent them up. It's pointed up towards his belly and I can sense his embarrassment and fear and his heart is racing too like mine he's clamping his eyes shut and then opening them. His breathing is getting shallow and I'm gritting my teeth get your hands off him you bitcchhhhh....

There's no denying it he's got a full-on boner now, and it's huge; it's even starting to poke its head up over the elastic of his boxers. I bite my lower lip, looking at it, and feel a rush of different emotions. No one's saying anything - certainly not him- until the doctor, as she's feeling his ribs, speaks up.

"Charlie, this normal, this reaction," she says, "but, tell me. Any changes to libido...to sex drive?"

I avert my eyes, embarrassed by my erection, watching it bob and twitch, contained as it is in my boxers. Struggling to think of something, anything that would get my boner to retreat.

My mind drifts to a year or so ago, after Kat and I had split...back when she was...unstable...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm home after a busy day at work, dressed in an impeccable suit, though I've since slipped off my shoes and coat and loosened my tie. I'm just relaxing in my bedroom, watching a bit of Netflix on my computer when I hear the sound of a car pulling up in front of my condo. The engine idles for a bit, then dies.

The door of the car opens and then slams shut, and I hear a few clicks of someone in high heels on the pavement before it is muffled by the grass around my building. The soft swishing sound of footfalls on grass moves around the front of my place to the side where my bedroom light is on. I can't see outside, so I turn off my monitor and the bedroom light.

Then I hear her voice, a strange mixture of icy calm and unreasonable panic.

It's Kat.

"Charles? Charlie? I know you're in there..."

How had she found my place? I've never taken her here, never told her where I live. Did she look it up at work? Some of my personal mail had recently gone missing...

"I SAW you turn your light off, I SAW YOU..."

I don't say a word. Maybe if I ignore her, she'll go...

"You can't IGNORE ME, Charlie...it would be so nice if WE were TOGETHER...stop being a COWARD and come out here!"

Inching closer to the window, I push the curtain just a fraction of an inch to the side, hoping to get a look at Kat.

"Why would you DUMP me, Charlie? We were SO HAPPY TOGETHER!" she screams, looking from one window to the other, almost seeing me peeking through.

"I saw the curtain move, Charlie...why don't you come out and talk with me? Talk about us? I promise to be nice..."

I reach for the curtain again and look, and this time Kat's right there...but she looks different. Simply too huge for words, nearly eight feet tall, towering over me, her breasts large enough to press through the window, shattering it. Two large, powerful hands reach through and scoop me up under my shoulders, lifting me through the window, raising me up to her full, huge, smirking lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shake my head, clearing the day dream from my thoughts, realizing that my erection is even more stiff, standing nearly straight up in my boxers, pointing just noticably towards my face.

There's no hiding it, and I turn to the doctor, looking all the more like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. "I...uh...yeah...my l-libido has been a bit...elevated..." I admit.

"HA!" I laugh, with a snort (ugh that's one thing I do I hate it I hate it I snort sometimes when I laugh haha snort), "He is like, crazy these days! Tell her, Charlie..."

Almost naked on the table below us, electrodes still on his scalp and awkward boner stiff as a pole and half out of his underpants as we both look down on him, Charlie flushes through like three shades of red. He stammers and fidgets, looking for the right thing to say but the doctor chimes in first.

"So, you have sex, you two, very much?" she asks him.

"Sex, no...well...yes..!" I say for him, laughing again, "Not 'sex' sex but kinda yes...once he tells me he loves me like I love him we can talk about the 'sex' sex...." At that Charlie's eyes close with a wince, like this is painful for him, like I'm saying too much. "But it's not that...it's what he does at home, at the office, when he's not with me. Tell her, Charlie..."

His eyes open again and he looks up into mine - I have to crane my neck a little to look over my own boobs haha - pleadingly. "What..?" I mouth to him, innocently.

"She mean you masturbate, Charlie? Is that vhat she saying?" the doctor asks. Her voice is cool but Charles squirms through another, like, fifteen shades of red. "How much, Charlie..? How much you masturbate?"

I look from Kat to the doctor and back again. Talk about airing my dirty laundry, thanks a lot Kat...can't really deny anything, but maybe I can minimize...?

Taking a moment to swallow and clear my throat, I glance one last time at Kat...such a teasing smirk on her face!...then I look in the general direction of the doctor, not meeting her eyes. "I...s-suppose I masturbate...nothing...out of the ordinary...f-few times a day..."

"And that is new, yes?" the doctor asks, sounding curious and plainly trying to disguise her amazement, "New, last few months? Since then you masturbate this much?"

Charlie nods, timidly, agreeing. Wanting nothing more than for this to end, obviously. I'm doing my best not to let my proud smile grow too big. He's jerked off to me a lot!!

"Vell, this could definitely be endocrine in origin. Vee should do zum bloodwork," the doctor continues, "and then semenalysis...need semen sample for testing, yes?"

"E-endocrine?" I ask. The word sounded familiar.

"Da da da," Dr. Benik waves her hand. "Glands zat control growth, sexual function, among other thinks."

I look down at my lap. I suppose that makes sense...if I'm getting smaller, one part of me certainly seems to be getting larger...

"But wait," I say, cocking my head at both Kat and the doctor, a sliver of suspicion in my tone of voice. "Why do you need a...s-semenalysis...won't bloodwork tell you if my...uh...endocrine system's out of whack?"

"Ya ya ya," the doctor agrees, nodding, condescending to Charles, "blood good, but semen sample important too. Sperm motility, count, sample pee-aitch, sample volume...all important too..." Her hand runs, too intimately for my tastes, up to his shoulder for a comforting squeeze. "All important to know whole picture, look for rare disorders..." Was it that squeeze or her new smile that causes his chest to shudder, his cock to surge again? Oooo I hope my cheeks don't flush too much when I get maddd...

"I prepare few things, to take blood," the doctor says, turning away from us to the counters, to her supplies. She opens a cabinet, begins removing a kit and some other stuff. A small plastic cup. She begins preparing a syringe.

I take the moment to look down at Charles and smile. I can feel so many of the things he's feeling, our connection is, like, soooo close. When he smiles back, wanly, I lean down, to whisper into his ear. "This is all for the best, sweetie," I say quietly, "but it's okay to be afraid..."

I flinch, not expecting Kat to suddenly lean in close, her whispered words tickling my ear and neck. I'm so embarrassed with how I'm behaving, like a little kid getting a shot for the first time, and yet like a horny teenager, my cock twitching in my boxers, seemingly with a mind of its own.

I'm still a little leery of the semen sample test, but what the doctor said made sense, at least as far as I can tell. I'm no doctor, but I have a good sense of judgment regarding these sorts of things. The same can be said about going to a mechanic, I rarely let one pull the wool over my eyes.

And yet, Kat seems to have done that with me a few times now...but she's not that crafty is she? She doesn't have the intellect for such a thing...let's face it, the only person I have to blame is myself and...well...my dick...

"I'm not...s-scared," I say, trying to put on a brave face despite the sinking pit in my stomach. "She's just going to...d-draw some blood. And then, poor me...I get to...m-masturbate into a cup..." I smile weakly up at Kat.

"Oooo can I help?" I giggle, then cover my mouth with my hand. Did the doctor hear that??

"No you can not," she says, as she turns back around with the syringe, and motions for Charles to sit up, so she can draw his blood. I blush and giggle again - I guess she did hear me!!

"Charlie vill need to do this on his own," she explains, as she prepares his arm. She's fighting back a little smile, I see. She's not all business, she does have at least a little bit of a sense of humor...but I understand. She has to appear professional!

Soon his blood is drawn - wow, she takes a lot...like, five vials or so - and she's putting it aside, probably for the lab. Then, she turns back to us and hands him a small, empty sample cup...

Rubbing my arm gently, I look at the wad of gauze and surgical tape holding it down like a makeshift bandaid. Yeesh...she took a lot...I feel so dizzy and woozy...

I don't even take the cup from the doctor, and after a moment's pause, she sets it on the examination table next to me.

"Veddy well, Mr. Hogan," Dr. Benik tuts. "Kitty and I shall let you, ah...get down ta bizz-ness, da?" She hands me a stack of magazines, nearly fifteen in total. "Here are za materiels for you, and we vill check in on you in a few, da?" I nod, my head still swimming, wishing I had some juice or a couple cookies to get my blood sugar back up.

The doctor and Kat make to leave, though I can tell that Kat isn't too pleased with this. She looks back at me one last time before exiting the room.

I look down at the magazines, somewhat unimpressed with over half of the items. Grannies? yuck...and "teens"? That's just a bit too young for my blood...sigh...maybe Playboy or Hustler will have what I'm looking for?

I flip through a few of the magazines, stroking my cock lightly. All I manage to do, however, is maintain my erection. None of the pictures really speak to my fantasies, none push me to the edge. I growl in frustration, determined to succeed, and turn inward, trying to imagine Kat, how I remember her in my dreams...so big...growing bigger...

I'm seething.

I'm standing out in the hallway, all by myself, absolutely seethingggg.

He's in there, doing god knows what to himself, looking at pictures of other girls.

I'm seething I'm so mad and upset right noww!

The doctor left me to myself said she'd be back in a few minutes. I try to distract myself with my phone and not think about what he's doing, what he's looking at. I lean against the wall, next to the closed door of the exam room, and try to relax. I even take a picture down my top and send it to him but I know his phone is silenced and in his pile of clothes in the corner. Rar! What's taking him soo long this is terrible what's he looking at why why is he lookng at othr girls not mee not mee....

I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna do it. I turn on my heel - checking that no one's around - and grab the handle to the exam room door.

"Knock knock!!" I announce, as I open the door and peek in. Ha he's spread-legged on the exam table, facing me with boxers down to his knees, holding a magazine with one hand, his thing in the other. The look of shock on his face is priceless. I take a step inside and start closing the door behind me. "Can I come in?"

I'm midway through moaning, "Kaaaat...yes...so biggggg...Kitty Kat..." when the door opens suddenly and Kat steps through. It's like someone's dumped a bucket of ice water over my head, killing my mood instantly.

I look around, trying to cover myself up, feeling embarrassed and exposed, like a teenage caught by his mom. It's ridiculous...Kat knows what I'm up to, but I can't help but feel caught, like I was up to something I shouldn't be.

"Kat...w-what are you doing in here?" I squeak, quickly closing the magazines, acting like I wasn't looking at any in particular...

"Oh you naughty boy..! <giggle!>" I squeal, trying to keep my voice low as I close the door behind me, shutting us in together, "Have you been masturbating..?!?"

He's flushing again, so embarrassed, sitting there basically naked aside from the boxers at his knees and the electrodes on his scalp. His legs hang off the side of the exam table, feet dangling a ways off the concrete floor as he's awkwardly trying to cover himself up haha and fumbling with setting aside one of the glossy magazines.

I feel good that even in his little panic his eyes dart to my chest as I approach, that once again I'm quickly the center of his attention. He looks down, too mortified to meet my eye, and is just starting to put up another protest to try to get me out of here when I pick up the magazine he'd had and look at the cover.

"Is this what boys like?" I ask, my voice as naive as I can make it but my smile giving me away, "'Leg Show', huh? Is this the one you like?"

"W-well...yeah, Kat," I say meekly, trying to avoid openly staring at how stunning she looks in her dress. "I'm...s-supposed to...uh...m-m-masturbate..."

It's like, as she says the word 'naughty', I feel it, like what I've been doing is wrong, even though it's, ha ha, what the doctor ordered.

"Kat...y-you really shouldn't be...h-here," I say, watching as she picks up a few of the magazines near me. "Dr. B-Benik said something about...c-c-contamination..."

But she doesn't listen, asking about one magazine in particular. Yikes...yeah, that's kind of a niche one...basically just sexy girls with even sexier legs...but something about it...

"I...um..." I swallow hard, feeling the guilt and shame building in my stomach. "I suppose...m-maybe I like it...b-but..."

"Oh don't worry," I say, offhandedly shrugging off his comment about contamination as I sidle up next to him so we can look at Leg Show together, "I wanna help but I won't, like, touch anything..."

He's nervous, with me being here, but has stopped arguing for me to leave. His boner has pretty much fallen and he's still kinda sorta trying to cover it - hunched over, his arms across his lap. I pay it no mind though now that I'm happy again, now that we're together here.

"Oooo...! Look at that girl..!" I exclaim, flipping through the first pages of the sleazy magazine, "Do you like that look? Should I get a pair of nylons like that?"

He doesn't really answer, and it's hard for me to tell if this is actually turning him on but I press forward. "Oh, wow, look at those shoes..!" I continue, having flipped to a new page, "Those must be eight inch heels plus they're platforms...imagine me in those..! Or those - ! Those silver booty shorts are sooo cute!!"

As Kat and I flip through the magazines together, I'm flushed red with embarrassment, how she coos and cackles over each photo set, pointing at various things the models are wearing. I don't really answer her, spluttering and stammering, stumbling over my words.

"I...nnnn-oo...um...I...I d-dunno..." I try to slide away a little, but Kat snakes an arm around me and hugs me close.

There's no way getting out of this. Where's the doctor? Is this room monitored? Why isn't anyone putting a stop to this?

I find myself, as Kat describes what the models are wearing, pointing at them, asking me about them, I'm glancing over at Kat, at the immense swells of her breasts, the lush valley and chasm of her cleavage. I picture the nylons on Kat, not fitting her, but the same as the current model is wearing. Seeing the tears and runs forming and expanding as Kat's strong, thick legs prove to be far too large to be contained.

The platform shoes fit, catapulting Kat even taller, adding nearly a foot to her already intimidating stature. And the shorts, silver booty shorts, transformed by her abundant behind, until it's more of a thong, the shiny material swallowed up by her athletic cheeks.

The magazine seems to jump as my cock rebounds, firming and swelling into a rejuvinated erection...

I catch him looking over to me, more and more, as we leaf through the pages, glancing down my top. I don't say anything, but it makes me swell with pride...and it's making something else swell too haha. Maybe it's just me and maybe the magazines too, but his thing is getting bigger again, I can see...

"This is starting to work, isn't it?" I say, dropping my voice a little, "Maybe you should start to...y'know..."

I reach over for the little sample cup, which I had placed to the side before...

I grab the magazine with one hand, shifting it slightly to the left and -spprrrroingggg!- my cock bounces up, nearly striking me just above my belly button. Reaching with my other hand, I grasp my erection, sliding up and down the shaft. I watch as Kat stands with the little plastic cup, taking a few steps forward, giving me a great view of her backside and long, toned legs.

Then, she turns, causing a subtle shift in her top, a quiver that seems to last a half-second longer than it should. Even though I'm on the somewhat tall-ish examination table and she stands a few feet away, Kat looms over me, and again I picture her wearing what the models are wearing, making her even taller, more voluptuous than before.

I moan quietly, looking at Kat, watching as she moves a step closer, imagining that she's growing bigger, right here, in this exact moment.

"Okay, okay, that's right..." I encourage him, as he's already taken himself in hand and started to stroke. Wow...that was easy, I think with pride, as I settle myself in front of him. Then I remember my pheromones. Maybe he's responding to them too, doing what I ask. Getting more relaxed. Getting more turned on.

I step forward, and consider unleashing my pheromones even more...that'd make it easy, I could have him filling that cup in seconds haha. But...let's see what I can do the way things are now...

He holds the magazine now in his left hand, clumsily trying to keep the pages open while he strokes himself with the other. It looks awkward, and maybe this is another way I can help. "Here, let me take that," I offer, gently taking the magazine from him and - still holding the little plastic cup - open it wide for him to ogle. "There, is that better?" I ask, as his eyes drop to the photos on this spread. Some frizzy blond in a schoolgirl outfit. Hm...looking at his face, as he tries to concentrate...I'm still not sure I love this...

Leaned forward like I am, a view down my top into my tits is right above the pages of the magazine. I smile, because I can feel him trying to fight looking up at them, instead of at the pictures.

So, ever-so-slightly, I press my breasts together with my arms...

I don't flinch as Kat takes the magazine from me, holding it and the cup before me. Looking at the pages, the photo spread of some blonde in a school girl outfit, wearing a very short skirt, showing off her long legs. I try to focus on the page, but with Kat's delicious, luscious cleavage just above, I find my eyes flitting upwards every now and then, especially when...ohhhhhh godddddddd...

My eyes snap instantly upwards as Kat's breasts surge upwards in her dress, bulging against and nearly overflowing the low-cut, square neckline of her dress. I gasp audibly, my erection twitching in my hand, the beginnings of a runnel of pre-come starting to well at the tip of my cockhead.

Ahhhh...! Now, that's better....!

He's glancing at me, definitely now, and even gasps when I squeeze them together a bit. Still trying to make a show, though, of using the magazine...so funny...

"Weird that you chose the leg magazine, sweetie," I comment, sensing the temptation to stare he's feeling with rise and fall of my breasts as they swell up and down with my breathing, "I would've thought you'd look for something different..."

To that, he really doesn't comment, but I can tell he's focused on my cleavage now - just trying not to look at it as he's stroking his cock a little harder now. He's really trying to do this, to get it over with. "Honey, you'll tell me when I need to get the cup ready, won't you?" I say, as I lower the magazine a little...tempting him to now have to look up...if he wants to use my tits to get himself there... "Tell me if I need to turn the page..."

Back
Top Bottom