Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Stunned...the shock of cold and the boldness of the question. All of it throwing me off balance, tripping me up, making me say what I normally would not say. I still think I'm in control, the boyfriend, but my words prove otherwise.

"Y-yes, Kat," I shiver as the melting ice cream oozes down my skinny body. "Yes I-I like that y-you're bigger...t-taller and...h-heavier..."

My cheeks burn from the confession, not understanding why I'm being so open with her. I'm her boyfriend...surely I can be honest with her...maybe it being "official" will make her different in a GOOD way...

"You do, do you?" I purr, right into his ear as my tongue starts to explore it. In the mirror his gaze had dropped away from mine, and now he closes his eyes. He seems to like my tongue in his ear so I dig in more, embellishing heavy mouth sounds right into itt.

His mouth is lolling open so funny, and it's like i'm putting him in a little trance here. Using my my left hand with the ice cream cone, I slowly start to guide him back a couple steps closer to the couch and soon he's standing right in front of it. More ice cream gets on his belly.

"Heavy heavy heavy..." I breathe, into his ear, as I rotate around in front of him, my backside facing him. I purr some more and then - boom! I knock him down onto the couch with my butt haha

I turn and look at the mess of ice cream on his stomachand oooo im suddenly feelin a little mischievous so I put on my little girl pout and ask:

"You like me heavy, hm Charlie?" I coo, "I should probably...have more to eat, huh?"

Oof! The impact from her butt is jarring, plush, feminine softness backed with her firm muscle that knocks me back, feeling like I got hit by a car. More of that, please.

I look at her, holding the tasty treat, the frozen dessert melting in the warmth of the room, which feels like the temperature has increased ten degrees in the past few moments. Drips and drops of the stuff falls on me, but she holds it so close to her luscious lips. I want her to eat it...I want her to be bigger...

So I tell her.

"Y-yes Kat," I croak, my voice losing its masculine tenor, sounding like a puberty-stricken teen as this temptress plays me like a fiddle. "Have more, you should be...b-bigger, I like...th-that..."

hahaha the poor thing looks stunned like he just got hit by a truck which I guess he did lol. sitting there slumped against the back of the couch, thin legs sppread in hiis thin underpants, huge boner ready to pop right out - it almost makes me want to laugh but what I'm feeling now isn't funny it's badddd...

careful they said take it slow

"okay well there's still sooo much ice cream to eat," I say as I lick at my half-done cone, giggle, and then - opening my mouth wide - slowly shove the whole rest of the scoop into my mouth. I suck it all out and - pulling away the now-empty cone - I laugh, mouth full and half-throated, covering my mouth with my other hand. In a couple moments I'm able to swallow, taking a huge amount of ice cream down my throat.

As ridiculous as I must look, he's staring at me with wide eyes like this is the most fascinating thing haha. I'm dabbing ice cream from the corners of my lips with my fingers and then I smile and laugh again. He's being so quiet, which just encourages me more, to do this...

I smile, and start to kneel down in front of him at the couch, moving in between his spread legs. His eyes go wider and I reach over for the bowl of ice cream we had left forgotten on the side table. It's sorta melted but theres quite a bit left. I put my now-empty cone in it, overturned into the ice cream, and turn to face him with the bowl in my hands...

"I'm still hungryyy..."

I gape at Kat, filling the space between my legs so completely, with some overflow to boot, her arms resting heavily on my legs, her tits like a shelf, mashed against my thighs. The warmth from her body seems to seep into me, filling me with an uneasy contentment.

My thoughts race once again as I consider this perplexing vixen before me. This sort of behavior is over the top...but it's like I can't say no...or I don't WANT to say no...sure, I like how she's getting bigger...bustier...taller...heavier...but the crazy is still there...I should be running for the hills, screaming for her to stop but I just...can't...

Still firmly in her spell and a bit dazed and dizzy from the blood rushing to my cock, my response is a hushed murmur of approval. "S'ok...kat...you can...have some...of mine..."

"Oooo I was hoping you'd say that..." I growl as I - careful to drag my bosom heavily up over his crotch - ssssslide up him with a smile and start licking the ice cream off his chest.I'm still holding the bowl of semi-melted ice cream, in both hands

"Mmmmm this is good," I purr, using my tongue, and now my lips on his lower chest, and then moving down to his belly to get the melted cream there, "and this is good too..." I'm using my whole mouth now, kissing and sucking and slurping his belly, pressing my big breasts down onto his rock hard cock through his boxers. I can feel his shaft pushing up into my cleavage through my scoop-neck top, his swollen balls pressed against my heavy tits. Oh my god he is so ready for me...his hips push up into me...

I'm kissing him, up and down his sides, fully mouthing his navel, sucking and cleaning him of any last smears of cream. I pull my breasts off the massive boner in his boxers and he's writhing and moaning beneath my mouth now like oh god I know he wants it I know what he wants.

"Whooops!" I giggle, as - silly me - I've let the bowl in my hands spill melted ice cream onto his crotch. His boxers are covered with heavy, thick sweetness and the erection he's sporting below is twitching through it. I look at it, and then up at him, right into his eyes...

"Can I have that too?"

I gasp at the conflicting sensations assaulting my body. The cool, goopy wetness of the ice cream, the warm, heavy, marshmallow-like softness of Kat's bosom, her plush, pillowy lips and moist, insistent tongue lapping at my chest and belly. It's all I can do but to write and buck beneath her.

The more sensible part of my brain continues its steady protest. She's gonna keep pushing it like this, more and more each time

Quickly followed up by my lustfull thoughts. So what, she's hot, would it really be so bad?

But remember how she turned when we dumped her, and we weren't even dating yet?

We haven't even seen that much crazy yet, really

She wrote on our car in LIPSTICK, man...

She's bigger...those tits feel amazing...taller...bigger...heavier

I shudder at the sensation of the chilly, sticky treat soaking into and running down my tented boxers. Barely able to speak, I grunt out a low, "...nYeah Kat...hnn...can have it..."

"Mmmmmm thank youuuuu...." I purr indulgently as I move further down him and, smiling so wide I think my cheeks might pop haha, start to lick the melted ice cream off his boxers...first off the sides, making him whine a little...then off where his cock pushes up and against his fly, making him moannnn....

"Mmmssssooooogoooooood....." I hum, mouthing him gingerly through his shorts, as he starts making funny little noises. Hahaha I know what he's expecting I know what he wants he's being so funny so adorable. But not so fast I wanna make him squirm...

I look down at him - there's still some stuff on his boxers. I open my mouth wider and take him between my teeth through his boxers. Not like sucking on a popsicle like straight in, more like a dog with a bone, sideways across my lips. I growl again and laugh a little throaty laugh, biting him gently. And sucking on him this way, through his boxers, tasting ice cream and starting to get the flavor of him. I Mouth him. I'm making him hahaha squirm

Now I bite, little bites, just at the fabric of his boxers. I growl a little bit, and giggle, and pull on them with my teeth. I threaten to rip them and I smile, looking up at him with big dog eyes. His eyes are wide, his mouth is gaping open, watching me. Looking at me. Looking into my eyes. Omigod the things I want to do to him!

A firm grip with my teeth, I pull down on his boxers just a little. They're caught on his huge cock they're not going anywhere but he does moan a little more. I pull a little harder...nothing. I drop them, I pout my little girl pout, and I look up at him...

"Can we take these off?"

I groan impatiently, Kat tugging on my strings with such expertise, almost making me beg her to keep going. Each lick and slurp causing me to imagine her doing the same to my own "mess", images of her licking up and down my engorged shaft.

Though I'm lost in the sensations of her lapping up the ice cream, enraptured by her full, sensual lips, I find myself caught in a moment, just as she takes my cock into her mouth, clenched gently yet firmly between her teeth.

Holy fuck...the chick who left all those...frightening notes...in my mailbox...that chick now has my cock between her TEETH...

Despite this unsettling thought, my hips buck at her words, my hands fumble with the waist band of my boxers, tugging them down past my skinny ass, struggling to move them past the insistent pressure of my cock against the fabric of my bottoms.

Eventually I succeed, my angry, red cock twitching before us, and I look at you, eyes burning with need.

"I like the way you're looking at me..." I tell him, after he's plopped himself back down on the couch and spread himself for me. His arms are back, at his sides, and he's quiet...he's shaking. It's...crazy...I have him, naked and splayed out in front of me, quivering for me, attentive to my every move - and I'm fully clothed.

His cock stands huge and swollen between us, half up his belly and twitching in the air. I'm not going to touch it, not yettt...

I still have the bowl of ice cream in one hand, and I put the other on the couch aside his thigh to brace myself so I can rise up again, bring my face closer to his. He's a bit below me now, slumped and passive but wound so tight I can tell. He's watching me, watching everything I do, and I know he wants me to take his cock in my hands. But instead I just let it throbbb...and I can feel it. It's like I can feel it, throbbing below me. He's watching me but I see his eyes dart to the bowl of ice cream in my right hand, and then back to me.

I fight back a smile and - my face in front of but just above his - open my mouth into an exaggerated, ruby-painted "O". A round, carnal hole. I let him stare at it, which he does, and I breathe in and out, in little sighs, onto his face.

I bring up the ice cream bowl, almost between us, and ask: "Do you want me to put it in my mouth?"

Kat rises over me in my seated position, gazing down at me over her massive chest, hovering over my cock like a viper ready to strike. She's a rising tidal wave, still far out at sea, but moving quickly, too fast for me to move out of the way.

Move my brain urges me, still resisting, still trying to help me see Kitty-Kat, to see past the cloying clouds of cottony lust flooding my thoughts, tangling them like flies in a spider's web.

Her face is perfection, looking so subservient, yet fully in control, knowing she has it. Framed by waves of full, dark hair, she wears a mask of innocence, asking me what I want, though her tone of voice says she knows EXACTLY what I want.

"K-Kat...yes..." I wheeze, inexplicably out of breath, wound tight like a child's happy meal toy. "...p-please...in your mouth...!"

"In my mouth, hm?" I purr, slowly lowering myself back down him, pausing along the way to press my breasts against his naked chest and plaster his mouth with mine, invading it with my tongue. He tries weakly to retreat, pull his head back, but with the couch behind him he has no where to go. When he starts to respond and get into the kiss I pull back and giggle, seeing his face smeared with my lipstick.

Looking right into his eyes, I slowly tip the bowl of ice cream - just a bit - over him, over his hips and groin and lower belly. He gasps, the cold. Some of the melted ice cream dribbles onto his skin, over his turgid shaft, into his short wiry hair.

I put the bowl down on the ground, next to where I now kneel between his thighs, and dip my head down to his hips. I lick, I slurp up the sweet heavy cream from his upper thighs, his pelvis. "Like this?" I ask, my voice an innocent ingenue, as I move from his left hip to his right hip to lick up some more, "Like this?"

He nods, he only nods, quickly, nervously, watching me. I kiss his right side and slowly slide little pecks and kisses inward, down, into his inner thigh. "Like this?" I repeat, looking up at him expectantly with my big blowjob eyes. He nods, and I think I hear a whine of assent.

I start sucking melted ice cream from his hair, where his sac meets his legs. I mouth it off, slurping it up. My tongue finds his balls, and begins to lick, to push up on them. I'm moaning, now - "MMMmmmmmmMmmmmm..." - because I know that's hot.

I've given lots of blow jobs, but never to him. It was kids at school, others at the hospitals, sometimes a guard or two. Most guys would have their hands on the back of my head by now, but not him. He's being so…passive.

I take a long, slow, delicate lick up the tender underside of his shaft, tasting ice cream and sweat along the way. Still with eye contact, still with the voice of a little girl, I ask again: "Like this..?"

Kat's kiss is forceful, demanding, a wet affair of dueling tongues and lips with Kat the overwhelming victor, smothering me in heat, velvety and lurid like a hot summer day. I'm left gasping, my chest barely able to draw a breath from the womanly weight of her heavy tits resting on my chest. I almost beg for more but she's moved on to other things.

Shivering from the near-freezing goop running down my cock, I nod at each query from Kat, needing her to continue, yet at a loss of words to tell her what to do, how to suck my cock.

Why can't I just tell her...I've lost my voice...my confidence...but it's like this is her first time too...asking me if this works, or that...

"Nnn...nYeah K-kat...just...just like that." I swallow nervously, looking away from her wide-eyed gaze, my hips moving slightly in time with her hot, humid breath against my skin.

"Mmm like this..!" I chirp, pecking a kiss on the side of his shaft, moving up to the tip, "and like this..!" Another kiss. "...and like this!"

He's moaning, wanting me haha wanting me to put it in my mouth but not doing anything about it, letting me do what I want letting me take care of him. "You like this?" I ask, kissing him again on his cock, watching it twitch and buck...god, it's huge. It seems bigger than it should, hard, with swollen veins running up its side and a head like a mushroom. He's so skinny and pale and it's like...haha bigger than him.

I take my left hand and gently press it down, press it down onto his belly, rubbing it lazily there, sort of rolling it casually back and forth. It's sticky from drying ice cream, but he seems to like that too, groaning weakly and trying to keep from pressing his hips up into my hand. With my right hand, I now pick up the bowl from the floor, the old cone still upturned on the half-melted scoops of cookie dough ice cream.

I remove my left hand from his cock, allowing it to spring back into the air, and scoop out a small handful of soft, goopy ice cream from the bowl with my bare hand. I hold it up to him and ask "Want some more ice cream?"

I moan and cry out as Kat rains kisses upon my sensitive, pulsating cock, so in tune with her every movement, electric crackles of pleasure rocketing from my cock and balls to my mind. My erection is even redder now, so full of blood I feel light-headed, and so covered in lipstick from her smothering kisses.

And yet, as large as my cock is, her hands seem more than capable of corralling it, smashing it down, letting me see past it to the immense, white swell of her two swollen tits, packed into her stretchy top like jumbo-sized marshmallows in a plastic bag. I can see that she's excited too, her top and bra doing nothing to hold back the hard, insistsent pressure of her nipples, twin peaks in the jiggling sea of her chest.

I can't...take it slow...just started dating...

But seeing Kat with a handful of sloppy, cool cream in her hand, her eager smile, and that dominating gaze, I can only squeak out a "Y...yes pl-please..."

"Mmmm you want it, do you?" I speak, taking the softened ice cream and - with a smile - squashing it with both hands onto the shaft his thick, hot cock. He jolts, because of the cold. "Oh oh oh...! Chilly, hm?" I ask, as I slowly start to rub it up and down, squishing it over him, "Let's see if I can warm you up..."

The smooth cool cream is slick, lubricating, and is running down in dribbles down over his turgid skin. His cock head is bulging huge and hard, showing itself proud of my hands as I start to stroke him, squeezing him firmly up and down, up and down.

I look up at him and see him watching me, watching my hands slide up and over him and seeing my tits, squeezed together behind, as a backdrop. I start to coo...

"Oooo....Oooooo...Ooooo...that feels nice, doesn't it?" I say, as his mouth gapes further, his eyes bugging out of his head. I stroke him, watching his face, watching how I can make his mouth move, his face spasm, with just the touch of my hands.

"You want more? Hm?" I ask, as the cream starts to grow sticky between my palms and him. I reach into the bowl for another handful, and plop it onto the head of his cock, smearing it right over the hole. I giggle as it slides off, over his shaft, into his hair and onto his sac. I squish it in and smear it, holding his sac in one hand now, the other on his shaft, smushing ice cream up into him. He's squirming again from the cold, and I can make him tense and buck with just a little squeeze.

"Oh Is it cold? Is it?" I purr, watching him struggle, watching him look at me, "you poor thing...." I smoosh more ice cream around the base of his cock, into his shaft and balls. "But...y'know what would be warm?" I ask, as I open my mouth into a big, lurid "O"...

My brain is frozen. The sharp, cool burn of the melting ice cream floods my senses. Her sticky, stroking hands send additional shivers from my scrotum all the way up my spine. I need warmth...heat...anything, and Kat knows what might help.

"Y...what's w-warm?" I ask dumbly, still squirming as the soupy cream causes goosebumps to rise along my scrawny legs.

"Oh, you know what would be warmm..." I say, massaging his balls with one hand, stroking his shaft lazily with the other, "let me show you..."

With that I dip my head and take the big, spongy head of his cock - just the head - in between my lips, and slide my teeth around it. I rub my tongue under it, up its sides, and suck, bathing it in warmth before sliding it out of my mouth with a 'pop'.

He whines as my mouth leaves him, and I giggle. "Ohhhh did you like that?" I ask, squeezing his shaft and starting up a slow rhythm again, "Was that nice and warm?" Oh hahaha he soooo wants me to take him back in again, but he's barely saying anything, just little grunts and moans. He sounds like he's fighting it which makes it so much more funn.

"Mmmmm let's try this," I say as, dipping my head in again, I slip him back through my lips, past my teeth, opening my jaw wiiiide to let his thickness in and slide back to my throat. I'm good at this, good at keeping my throat open for this, and I let him sit there, in my throat and in my mouth, while I hum and moan around him. God he's huge I've never had this big, I nearly feel like I might choke but I hold him.

And then I slide him out, and take him in my hand again, stroking. He's gasping now, whining, and I can almost hear him want to say my name oh godddd...

"Do you want to be in my mouth Charlie?" I ask, firmly squeezing his cock, squeezing it up and down, as I gaze up into his face, "Do you want to be in my warm, wet mouth?"

He's fighting, he's fighting my hand weakly making like he wants to pull away from it. Not because it doesn't feel good, but because he wants something else. He wants my mouth. His rhythmic little moans are each a passive little yes...yes...yes...

"Do you want to be in my mouth so you can come, Charlie? Is that what you want to do? Do you want to come in my mouthhh?" I ask, scooping another small chunk of soft ice cream from the bowl and placing in my mouth, rolling it around to make it melt, and then opening my mouth wide to show it to him.

At that he whines, harder, and I feel he may almost soon come right here, in my hand...

I have to fight back a smile as, pushing with my tongue, I let the melted ice cream fall in a white dribble out of my mouth and onto the head and shaft of his cock, onto my fingers and knuckles, and down onto his lower belly like a spent climax itself.

"You want to be back in my mouth, Charlie? You want to be back in my mouth where it's warm and wet and nice?" I ask, smearing this new goo over him, "Back in my mouth so you can come down my throat?" Again I feel like he may blow, right here, right now, the way he's whining, with how tense he is. I slow my hands, and now hold him still and firm.

I squeeze him, all ten fingers around his shaft, and look up into his eyes.

"I want to hear you tell me that you're my boyfriend, Charlie," I say, "I want to hear you say that you're mine..."

Shuddering erratically, I can only grunt and whine for a moment, my body and brain still in conflict, frazzled by the arctic chill of ice cream as Kat playfully applies it to my swollen, meaty cock.

Who does this...ice cream blow job...she's nuts...gotta resist her...those things she wrote after our breakup...said she'd fucking kill me...

But then the velvety, humid warmth of Kat's mouth silences my mind's protest, gobbling up and taming my thoughts like she tames my cock, gulping my length down with ease. The cold of the ice cream momentarily intensifies, crackling pin pricks of chill along every vein and ridge, the swallowed by the intense heat of her luscious mouth.

I barely hear her question, but find myself eager to answer her, anything to get those pillowy lips around my pole again, the clanging of my warning thoughts a whisper against Kat's siren song.

"I-I'm...I'm your boyfriend, Kat..." I nod, as if making it more true, seeing her lips soooo tantalizingly close to my cock. "I'm yours..."

"I'm your boyfriend, Kat," I say with a bit more certainly, though my voice cracks a bit, shaking as my cock gives an involuntary thrrrrrroooobbbbbbbbb in her hands. "And...and y-you're my...my girlfriend..."

"Mmmmm yes good boy..." I coo in praise as, overjoyed, I slide my fingers down his shaft, one hand cupping his sac and the other guiding his length in, deep, all the way...

...in to my mouth.

He groans in pleasure immediately as, reaching the back of my throat, I start to slide him back out and in again, in and out, in and out. I can take him all in, I can. He's huge but I'm good I know how to take care of him. I look up at him and already I almost come myself just seeing what I've done to him...he's gripping cushions, white knuckled, his mouth wide and gaping, his eyes wide and full of...

...is he afraid of me?

Haha no he just wants me wants me wants me and he can't believe how fucking insane this is

"Youlikethis?" I ask quickly, trying not to lose a beat, my eyes still on his, "You like being in my mouth huh?"

I get back to task, sliding him in and out of my lips and throat, massaging his balls with my left hand as my right twists and squeezes him and feeds him again and again into my mouth. He's moaning gasping and he's mine.

I love being able to do this for him. I love bringing him pleasure making him squirm and spasm with my hands my lips and tongue and throat. I look up into his eyes and want him to watch me do this...

I'm going to give you the best head of your life motherfuckerrr

"I'm your girlfriend now, Charlie," I gasp, stroking him with my hand in the moments he's not in my mouth, "I'm your girlfriend and we're going to be together forever..."

Forever

Every time she stops to talk, I have to hold back a childish whine, and yet before I am completely frustrated, she takes me back in her sucking, slurping mouth, her long tongue massaging my veiny shaft with every pass. I gasp and grunt and weakly buck my hips, trying to stay in control so it's not just HER doing all the work.

Forever

I'm running from Kat but the strings are now winding together, overlapping, thick and sticky, forming a spiraling net. And now I'm caught, struggling against the strong, tacky web. At the edge of my vision, Kat approaches slowly, and she's soooo bbiiiiiigggggg...

Forever

Kat easily brings me to the edge of climax again and again, until I feel like my cock is going to burst, my balls are so swollen and ready. Precum is leaking from my slit, and I can tell that she tastes it, a new glint in her eye that only Kat has. She's teasing it out of me, making me come closer and clear each time until I'm moaning a steady stream of unintelligible syllables.

"Nnnn Kat....yessss...mmmmnnneeed...-c-cccmmmmmm..."

Forever

As I suck him off, I talk to him. "Boyfriend...<slurp slurp>..girlfriend...<slurp slurp>...You and I are going to do everything together..." I say, my eyes flashing as they look up into his now heavy-lidded gaze. He looks muddled, dazed, reeling from what I'm doing to him...but I can tell he's listening. He's hanging on my every word, in fact...

"You've made me so happy ...I want to spend every minute with you," I gush, dipping my head in quick for another few sudden sucks, "every...<kiss>...last...<kiss>...minute."

I pause, reaching down to grab another small glob of half-melted ice cream in my left hand, though still keeping a nice rhythm on his shaft. "We're going to be so close...we're going to share everything," I say, as I push the ice cream into my mouth and slither up his body until my face hovers inches right above his, his mouth gaping. My right hand still works him dutifully. I move my jaw and tongue over the cold, creamy sweetness of the ice cream, feeling it melt, and then I open and let it all drool into him, dribbling a white ooze right into his mouth.

Feeling him tense in shock I laugh and before he can protest I grab his chin with my free hand and make him close his mouth. "Swallow," I say, more forcefully than I thought I could, and look into his watery eyes. They quiver, and break, and he swallows.

Without a word I slide back down him him and bring him back in for another round of deep, deep head. I'm tightening my mouth and throat surrounding him now tightly, sucking him so hard I'm worried I might hurt him haha, my cheeks collapsing in around him.

I'm so so tuned in to him it's crazy. It's like I can see his climax coming, building, and I know just how to bring him to the edge and back down perfectly and I do it again and again and again...it's like a game he's like a toy a beautiful skinny little toy mine mine mine. I play with him I play I play I play until...

...oh goddd what's that??

It's like fire, energy, drops of molten gold at the back of my throat and then on my tongue. Spreading quickly all throughout my mouth and then all through meeee.... Little bits but nnnnnngggggghhhhh oooohhhhh ghggodddddd....

I know what this is...this is just precum...but-

What the h- ?

It's ammmmazzzzzinngggg....this feeling...already...

Jesus Christ, I think in astonishment, even as I continue to suck him off, What is his real stuff going to do to me, when it comes, if I swallow it?

My pulse races in my head and my excitement grows tenfold.

I -pop- off his cock again, taking a firm grasp of his sac.

"Oh, god, honey," I breathe, hearing the amazement in my own voice over the slick sound of my hand sliding over his thick, veiny cock, "your girlfriend is going to get so big for you..."

And with that I dive back in to finish him off.

Back
Top Bottom