Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some plot focused MxF roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

As the title to my thread states, I'm looking for people willing to play female characters against one of my male characters for a roleplay. You'll find everything that you need to know down below, so keep reading and shoot me a PM if you're interested.

What I can offer:

I tend to write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs per response, usually in the past tense and third person. My preferred medium is PMs, but I will also consider using threads as well. As the title states, I'm looking for these roleplays to be more focused on the plot than smut, but I have no problem including smut so long as the story doesn't suffer for it.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

I would prefer for my partner to be able to write at least one well written paragraph a response, though the more the better!

Kinks
Intelligent Characters
Role-Reversal
Knee-High Socks
Large Breasts

Limits
Vore
Furries, though I am fine with nekos and things of that nature, just not full blooded furries.
Scat
Piss

Original Pairings

I've really been craving a good sci-fi story, maybe involving mechs, a cyberpunk world, or even a war which spans multiple planets!

After seeing the movie Dunkirk I am also very interested in setting a story during World War 2, so I'm open to discussing that idea as well.

I think a roleplay with horror elements would be really intriguing, maybe with psychological horror included or something similar to the Lovecraftian mythos.

These are only a few things I'm interested in, feel free to PM me and we can discuss any ideas you might have.

Fandoms

World of Warcraft
Metro 2033
Warhammer 40K
Halo
Star Wars

RE: Seeking Harem Roleplay!

Are you talking an anime harem or a real world harem? Because those are very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom