Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daytime AIM/YIM roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,
I am looking for a female roleplayer that is available a few times a week, during the day to play via AIM or YIM. Times can be negotiable, I prefer someone semi literate, able to put together a paragraph or two for each post. I am looking for something with both plot and adult themes.

Genres can range from medieval, modern, sci fi/futuristic, comic books, fairytales to other genres I can not think of right now. If you are interested, please send me a PM, IM me on either account under the same name as my username and we can brainstorm some ideas and characters.

Thanks for your time and look forward to speaking with you.

devianttales said:
Greetings,
I am looking for a female roleplayer that is available a few times a week, during the day to play via AIM or YIM. Times can be negotiable, I prefer someone semi literate, able to put together a paragraph or two for each post. I am looking for something with both plot and adult themes.

Genres can range from medieval, modern, sci fi/futuristic, comic books, fairytales to other genres I can not think of right now. If you are interested, please send me a PM, IM me on either account under the same name as my username and we can brainstorm some ideas and characters.

Thanks for your time and look forward to speaking with you.

Id enjoy doing that but I do not use AIM or YM, do you use MIRC or another IRC client?

let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom