Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dominant woman - Yuri / Lesbian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina-Mills

Meteorite
Hello There, Names Regina. I'm looking for a dominant woman to role-play again. I enjoy power plays and strong personalities battling against each other.

I'm only interested in Lesbian role-plays, maybe throwing in Futa once and while with some magic to spice things up. I also don't care if you're a guy playing a woman, just be decent at it :p

I'm much more into plot over smut, I want to build up to those events and I want them to be earned when they happened. I love long posts, I love knowing what your character is doing, thinking and what ever you can think of. I want detail, I want information.

I'm someone who will be on daily so I will be posting daily. Unless something comes up, life is fun like that.

I have several plots in mind right now, the biggest one I'm craving is Evil Queen X Captured Knight.

Instead of making a giant list of pairings I will list the kinds of characters I enjoy playing with or against. Miss it up as you want

----------
Anthro X Demon
Anthro X Elf
Anthro X Guardian Angel
Anthro X Human
Anthro X Vampire
Band Member X Fan
Boss X Employee
Convict X Cop
Demon X Guardian Angel
Demon X Elf
Demon X Summoner
Demon X Werewolf
Demon X Vampire
Doctor X Metal Patient
Dragon X Dragon Rider
Dragon X Human
Dragon X Knight
Dragon X Princess
Full Anthro X Half Anthro
Full Demon X Half Demon
Gargoyle X Human
Guardian Angel X Vampire
Guardian Angel X Werewolf
Hunter X Hunted
Pirate Captain X Pirate Captain
Princess X Knight
Prisoner X Guard
Scientist X Experiment
Teacher X Student
Vampire X Werewolf
Vampire X Elf

- Will ad more, Currently can't think -

Fandoms:
Once upon a time
Gargoyles
Kim Possible
Star wars
Gargoyles
-------------------------------------------

Plots

----------------------------------------------
Demona X Elisa ( Craving!!! LOVE YOU IF YOU RP THIS, PLAY Elisa )) - Puck has always been the trickster, playing games and showing people what they truly want. Learning several things from his first encounter with Demona, placing several spells into action he watches as the breeders moon rises into the sky, Elisa is lost in the woods, the quarry men having captured her and taken her deep into the forest. As she tries to work her way back to any road she finds Demona has also been captured by the Quarry men, Ignoring all warning she runs to the gargoyles aid and saves Demona.

Running away from the camp she tries to figure out where to go, the moon high in the sky causing the breeders moons effects to be strong, As the two seek shelter Demona suffers from the burning need. Something draws Elisa to Demona to stop the need that plagues that gargoyle. It is a night filled with passion, but when the two separate it is never spoken off again. Not until Elisa shows up to tell Demona a surprising secret.

She's pregnant.
------------------------------------

In ever story there's a bad guy, some just a man killing for fun, others a story of a monster turned evil by the cruelty of man kind. This story was different, this story talked about a demon who was born in the human world between a human and a demon. The child was a half breed, loved by her parents but hated by the world. One night her parents were killed and fire burn down her home, she was only five. That day she turned in a monster, killing everyone to make them feel the pain she suffered.

She grew up over the years, her anger still burning through her like fire through her veins, but she made a mistake which cost her. She was captured and imprisoned in a silver tower with chains that no creature could break, turned to stone by magical forces so she would no be reborn and cause destruction on the world again.

A thousand years later, the silver tower's bright glow has dimmed, vines have grown large and thick around the tower. Moss covering it with a healthy green glow, the once strong bricks cracking and crumbling. Humanity has just discovered this great tower, the top scientist of demonic studies has found her prize. But the problem is.. Does she dare wake the half demon up.

------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom