Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club: Sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowMaster

Super-Earth
Welcome to club Sx. One of the few legal sex clubs. Though we're mostly set up like a fancy strip joint. Only the ladies on stage have been known to get off and work the other pole for the audience. And the boys tend to teach their female audience how to work that pole as well. The male bartender is popular, known for giving girls free "drinks" if they're willing to come behind the bar. And the lady has been known to give her own drinks as well, fresh from her orgasming snatch. Same deal with our waiters and waitresses, just pick a table marker in blue, pink, purple, or pink and blue. Purple is for those who don't care which gender, and the dual is for those who want to have both. So, if you care to join the club, just send me a message.

Oh dear, seems I've made an error in my flier. Now how am I supposed to ask for people to watch the place during the gay weeks, and the lesbian weeks? (Just to be clear, this is me stating I'm straight, but wouldn't mind if a gay guy or lesbian uses this idea for their own)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom