Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something fun and kinky UPDATED (MxF // MFF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterjay1

Super-Earth
Hi there! I have been roleplaying for sometime but just recently discovered the potential of a forum to find partners on. I have played a variety of scenes and am always open to new ideas. I enjoy fantasy roles A LOT and have done some sci-fi, but would like to do more! Some things you should know...

Kinks
-Anal
-Huge loads of cum
-Huge breasts and ass
-Sluttiness/Bimbofication
-Toys
-Sexy outfits/semi-clothed sex
-Growth/expansion (within reason)

Turn-offs (There's not many)
-Scat
-Piss

I am most certainly Dom, but do enjoy a girl who does take some charge wither it be position changing or leading a scene.

I typically type 1-2 paragraphs for responses but have done more. I work with what I get in terms of my partner!

Some scenes I'm looking for/have done.

-Witch who is also a librarian who is locking up late at night and forgets to check if everyone has left. I (a student) am deep in study until a falling book breaks my concentration and I am startled by the sight of your dress or skirt as you bend over to pick it up.

-I find a lamp at an oddities store in which the owner tells me upon rubbing it three times, I will have all of my wildest fantasies come true.

-A knight sent to kill an evil seductress who uses lustful magic and potions to have the king bend at her will but the spells/potions backfire on her in her cabin in the woods.

-A wizard getting volunteers to try out his new potions that will make the body experience sexual body part growth and increase hormones to lower crime and increase population in a town.

CURRENTLY CRAVING

-Super hero/Villain
-Ghost/Paranormal Investigator

I am wide open to changing the scene and of course coming up with something new as well! I also have done group roleplays as well so the more the merrier! I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom