Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Ride To Remember (rawrpancakes & xMILENKOx)

Jenna's parents had caught her drinking again. This time though, instead of grounding her, they had told her she would be going to an all-girl boarding school in the next state over away from all of her friends and all of her "habbits." Today was the day she was suppose to be leaving for the said school, but instead she was now walking down highway 21 with her duffel bag in tow. Jenna stood at 5'6", had long wavy brown hair, dark green eyes, and a voluptuous body. She wore ripped jeans, a tight black Shinedown T-shirt and her favorite pair of Ed Hardy sneakers. She'd been walking for nearly an hour now, sticking her thumb out as the cars drove by, but no one stopped. She guessed she looked too "bad." She heard another car coming up behind her and stuck her thumb back out, not even bothering to turn around, knowing they were just going to go on by.

With a powerfull roar a black 1969 GTO Judge crusied down highway 21. Inside was Joey its proud new owner who had only this morning had to get a train across the state to get his new car. The roar of the engine was coupled with the sound of 'Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough' which blasted from the car's powerfull sound system. With the windows rolled down Joey cruised happily with his new car which would most likely been heard before it was seen. Joey stood around 6'3", he had a 3 inch black spiked mowhawk and a tidy black goatee beard. His blue eyes were hidden behind a pair of black shades. His rock star appearnce was complemented by a black misfits skull t-shirt with the sleeves cut off, a pair of black combat pants that were held up by a black leather studded belt and were tucked into a pair of black combat boots. His wrists were wrapped by black studded bracelets and a silver chain hung around his neck. His exposed arms were covered in tattoos and what parts of his neck that were visible could be seen to be covered also in ink. As he cruised down the highway Joeys eyes soon fell upon a young girl trying to hitch a ride. The roaring beast pulled up beside her whilst the music continued to blast from the speakers. Turning down the volume Joey leaned over his passanger seat and looked out the window. "You want a ride?.." He asked casually as his eyes casually admired her appearance.

Jenna was surprised when the car stopped beside her instead of zooming passed her. She turned to see the GTO and instantly her heart melted. She wouldn't even car if the driver was a 400 pound bald man, he had a damn nice car, but luckily for her when she looked through the open window she didn't see a 400 pound bald man. Instead she saw, what was in her mind, perfection. She smiled at the man in the drivers seat and climed inside, throwing her duffel bag in the back. "Thanks for the lift," she said with a smile, "About 50 cars must have passed within the last hour and no one stopped. Do I look that bad?" she asked with a chuckle. "I never thought I would ever actually get to ride in a car like this. Where did you get it?"

"No problemo, yeah you look like a little badass!.." He replied with a grin as he revved the enging of the GTO and let it growl for a moment as if to show of his new toy to his new freind before he began cruiseing down the high way once more. This time though he kept the music low so he could hear her. "Hell me neither, It was hard trying to find one in such good condition in black! Orange really ain't my colour!.. I got it from some old guy in town it belonged to a freind who passed away. The old guy fixed it up and painted it black for me and was glad to sell it!" Joey added still supprised himself he found this car, he had searched everywhere for it and to find a guy who was fixing one up and would paint it black was such a bonus. As the engine continued to growl Joey speeded up to show off, casually over takeing soccer mom's and the elderly. "So where you heading?.." He asked before quickly looking into the rear view mirror to see her duffel bag. Though his eyes were quick to focus back on the road as he continued to enjoy his new toy.

She grinned and listened to him talk about his car. She could tell he was showing off a little, but she didn't mind because if she was in his position right now she would be too. Jenna looked out of the window and watched the cars and smalltown farms as they zoomed past. She stuck her hand out of the window and made small waves in the air with her hand. She pulled her hand back in and looked over at him as she answered his question "I don't know where I'm going. All I know is I am NOT going to St. Mary's boarding school for girls." She laughed at the thought of herself being there. She'd give those old nuns one hell of a time. "My parents caught word of this party in town the other night and they know me so they knew I was there. They walk in and I'm giving one of my guy friends a lap dance while fully clothed with a bottle of Jack Daniels in my hand and they lost it!" She paused and smiled and turned in her seat to face him before saying, "My name is Jenna."

"Oh, o shit your running away?!.." He replied with a grin as he listened to her story. He shook his head as he giggled before looking to her breifly. "Joey..." He replied simply telling her his name as he continued to drive. His eyes were soon back on the road as he concentrated on his driveing as he continued to speed along the freeway. "Well, do you have any plans?" He asked curiously after all she was running away from everything she knew though this didnt stop him driveing.

"I guess you could call it running away. I call it emancipating myself from my stuck up suburban parents." She smiled and watched him drive. "As far as plans go...I plan to just live day by day. I don't really have anywhere to go as of now. My parents know all of my old friends and know where they live. If I went to any of my family they would send me back to my parents or atleast call my parents to let them know where I was and then they would come and get me." She moved and sat in the middle, putting her legs on either side of the shift. "You seem like a really nice guy Joey. You got a place for a teenage runaway to hideout for awhile?" She turned to him, her hand on his thigh.

Joey watched her movements from the cornor of his eyes whilst he watched the road. He smiled at her request and looked to her breifly before looking down to her hand on his thigh. "I might do?... I best not have your parents or the police beating down my door though!.." He replied with a grin thinking she was jokeing. After all he wasnt takeing her very serious at the moment though he didnt move his leg away from her hand. He was enjoying her company even though they were now far away from where he picked her up.

She laughed lightly and slid her hand up. "I walked for an hour before you picked me up and now we've been driving well over the speed limit for the past half an hour. I'm assuming you live in the next state over, and even if they put out some kind of picture on the news, I could change my look really easily." Her hand moved further up to the crotch of his pants. "If you let me crash with you, you won't regret it."

His eyes followed her hand and as it came to her crotch he couldnt help but brake slightly reduceing his speed. His eyes widened as he watched her hand, though his eyes were quick to return to the road as he almost crashed into the back of a truck. "Wow!.. Hey, hey!.." He said slightly startled as he began to drive at more of a sensible speed. He relaxed a little and smiled at her. "Ok, but we wont be at my place for another few hours.." He replied as he enjoyed her touch as he drove.

She only laughed a little at his reaction and kept her hand where it was. "I guess your a little surprised that a 16 year old girl would be coming onto you like this, but then again I'm not your average girl. You were nice enough to pick me up and then give me a place to stay. I don't have anything else to give you beside myself and I have to repay you somehow." She smiled and leaned into him. "Your going to love it. I promise" Then she moved and slowly unzipped his pants.

Joeys eyes were constantly going from the road to Jenna as he continued to drive down the highway. Her words olny made him grin and unconcously lick his lips. He reached over and turned the volume up a little on the cars sterio. Though as he did this his engine and music was dominated by the sound of a car fast appraoching from behind. Soon a green Mitsubishi EVO X rolled up along side Joey's GTO. Inside were four african american gangsta kids. Their engine growled loudly whilst gangsta rap pumped from an excessive sub woofer. Joey looked over to them with a grin as they all looked back giveing him all kinds of hand motions, obviously wanting to race. A rush of thrills ran through his body as he thought about putting his new toy too the test whilst Jenna 'repayed' him. "Hold on.." Joey said simply before turning his volume up loud so that his music blocked out theirs before revving his engine and speeding up. The other car copying Joey as they drove side by side up the highway.

Jenna saw him lick his lips and it made her smile. She moved her head down and began lightly kissing his neck as her hand stroked his cock slowly, pulling it out of his pants. That's when she heard the car beside them. She peeked out the window and saw the kids. "This is gonna be fun," she said with a grin. She waved at the boys and blew them a kiss before she moved down, her body disappearing from their view. Her head was now right beside the bottom of the steering wheel as she stroked his cock slowly before licking around the head.

As Jenna's head went down the four guys in the green EVO couldnt help but watch as could Joey who watched her as she took his cock out and stroked it. His eyes were quick to return to the road as he speeded up some more move ahead of the other car. He moaned a little as she licked his head though the thrill she gave him made him drive faster. The GTO's engine growled loudly as the EVO chased it. With his left hand on the steering wheel Joeys right hand reached down and playfully stroked Jenna's hair. "Oh shit baby that feels great!.." Joey moaned in a mix of pleasure and excitement as he raced.

Jenna smiled as she licked his cock from top to bottom and back up. The thrill of giving Joey road head was amazing and the added thrill of racing another car just added to the excitement. Jenna's tongue swirled around the head of Joey's cock before she sucked it into her mouth, rubbing her tongue over it, sucking more of him into her mouth. She liked the feel of his hand on the back of head and looked up at him as she sucked his cock.

As Jenna took his cock into her mouth Joey instinctively hit the break for a moment, as he did this the green EVO overtook him and cruised on ahead. "Shit!.." Joey shouted as he quickly began to speed up and chase the other car. He enjoyed the attention Jenna gave to his cock but at the same time he was determined to win. He moaned in pleasure as he caught up with the EVO which now began to skid side to side trying to stop Joey from passing. "Mother fucker!.." Joey shouted as a lil road rage took over, though it wasnt long after his shout he moaned a little. He speeded up till his front bumper was only a few inches from the EVO's rear bumper. The EVO continued to swirve left and right denying Joey any chance to pass. He groan in freustraition before getting a quick stupid idea.

"Fuck this!.." Soon there was a gap between the oncomeing traffic lane and Joey pulled across into the oncomeing taffic which luckyilly was very light. He drove left and right dodgeing oncomeing cars untill he had past the green EVO then he waited for the next gap and crusied back onto the right side of the highway. A rush of adrenaline rushed through him as he speeded up ahead leaveing the EVO trailing behind. "Woooooooo!.." He shouted with a grin before looking down to Jenna, he had almost forgot about her for a second while he was dodgeing oncomeing cars.

Jenna was loving Joey's cock. She moved to stroke what little bit wasn't in her mouth as she bobbed her head on his cock. She could tell he was enjoying himself which urged her on. She moved her hand and pushed her mouth over his entire length. That's when the car swerved hard. She pulled off of his cock with a scream and grabbed his legs to keep from moving too much. She kept ahold of his legs as he continued to change lanes as she sucked his cock back into her mouth with a moan. She couldn't wait to get back to his place so they could really have some fun.

"O fuck!.." Joey moaned as Jenna took his entire cock in her mouth. He continued to race on way ahead of the green EVO which seemed to have given up as it faded out into the distance. Joey grinned as he slowed down as the came to the end of the highway as he turned of to head to his town. As he drove slowly into town he watched Jenna for a moment. Now driveing at a steady speed through the streets he began to enjoy her even more. Though it wasnt long untill he came without warning, his cock fireing a hot stick load into her mouth as he drove his GTO down a busy street. He moaned loudly and leaned forward for a moment as he came. Thankfully though his music covered his moans as they drove up a busy street.

She could tell they weren't on the highway anymore. Knowing they were closer to his place excited her more. she sucked his cock harder and was rewarded for her work. She felt the first spurt of his cum and smiled. She sucked him and stroked him slowly, milking him of the last drop before she swallowed with a small moan. She licked his cock clean and put it back in his pants before she moved and sat up. "How did you like that?" she asked him with a grin. "That was just the beginning"

Joey moaned again as Jenna continued to play with his cock before nodding in response to her. Soon they pulled up outside an apartment building. "Well then lets get up to my place!.." He replied playfully as he climbed out of the car, as she got out he locked it before walkng on ahead of her playfully as he entered the building and began to climb the stairs. He looked back at her with a seductive grin as he made her chase him. Soon though he made it to an apartment which he was quick to enter leaveing the door open for her.

As he entered the dark dimly light apartment he was greeted by the smell of weed and the sound of music blasting from a old sterio in the living room. Sat in the corner of the room in a old arm chair was Joey's room mate Dave. Dave was a punk rock like Joey and sported a green mowhawk aking wuth numerous peirceings and tattoos. Dave was dressed simply black vest and red tarten bondage pants whilst casually smokeing a joint.
"Hey Joey you get the car?" Dave asked curiously as his room mate entered the room. Joey nodded with a grin as he sat down on a couch opposite Dave as he awaited Jenna to join them.

Jenna quickly grabbed her duffel bag out of the back and closed her door. She followed him inside the building. As they started to climb the stairs she noticed his grin and she smiled back only to realize he had started to run up the stairs. She laughed and followed suit, but he still got into the apartment before her.

She turned the corner and saw the open door. She slowed down and walked to the door. As she entered his apartment she instantly smelled the weed and smiled. Her parents had been watching her closely, causing her to cut back so they wouldn't catch her. She tossed her duffel bag on the floor and closed the door. "If I smoke you won't know what hit you later," she turned and noticed they weren't alone. She blushed a little and stood where she was. "You never told me you had a room mate." She slowly walked over and sat beside Joey.

"Charming!..." Dave replied with a grin as if to be pissed of Joey hadnt mentioned he had a roommate to Jenna. Dave stood up and leabed towards Jenna and handed her the joint. He then stood up fully and left the room. Joey grinned as he watched them both for a moment before moveing closer to Jenna. "So what else you got for me baby?" Joey asked as he casually slid his hand between her legs and playfullyed rubbed her. Without a care Joey continued to rub Jenna's clit as Dave entered the room again and handed both Jenna and Joey a beer before sitting back in his chair with another joint and a beer. Dave casually watched Joey rub Jenna's clit with a grin.

Jenna smiled at Dave and took the joint from him. Jenna took a long pull from the joint and smiled at Joey's question. She leaned into him too and kissed his lips, blowing the smoke to him. She moved and straddled his waist, grinding gently against his hand, sitting her beer on the coffee table. She wasn't much of a beer drinker. She liked whiskey. She could feel Dave watching them, but she didn't really mind.

As Jenna straddled him Joey's hands came to her hips as she grined against him. He leaned forward and began to kiss her neck and occasionally bite it playfully. His cock grew hard in his pants beneath her as she grinded him. Soon his hands took hold of the bottom of her t-shirt and without a care lifted it up and over her head before throwing it down to the ground. He then leaned back to admire what he had revealed as his hands slipped back to her hips. "Give me a lap dance!.." Joey demanded with a playfull grin whilst Dave continued to watch whilst drinking and smokeing. Dave grinned at Joeys demand and was quick to change the CD in the sterio and soon 'Nine Inch Nails - Closer' began to play. Joey's head began to sway side to side to the music as he began to sing along whilst he watched Jenna. "I want to fuck you like an animal, I want to feel you from the inside..."

She smiled and tilted her head as he began to kiss her neck. The first time he bit her she gasped softly and her eyes closed. She felt his cock harden and bagan to grind harder against him. As he slipped her shirt up she put her arms up so he could pull it all the way off. Under her shirt she wore a black and red lace corset that held her D cups. She looked down at him as he looked over her newly exposed skin and smiled.

At his request she leaned down and kissed him, hearing the new music fill the room. She moved slowly and stood in front of him. She one of her legs between his, slowly swaying her hips. Her hands began roaming her body slowly, slidin over her stomach and her breasts as she looked Joey in his eyes. As her hips swayed she turned to face Dave, her back to Joey. She grinned at him softly as she began to unbutton and unzip her jeans. As she danced she slowly pushed her pants down revealing a matching thong, garter belts, and stockings. She looked over her shoulder at Joey and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom